What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

The unemployment rate is high in my country, but still, people look for ways to generate income in different ways, be it online, doing different tasks or entrepreneurs and offline. The reason in some cases is the low wages paid by companies and in others the lack of knowledge of certain areas to perform.
Unemployment means people who do not have a job both offline and online, so they have no income. The high level of unemployment will cause the productivity and income of the community to decrease, causing poverty and other negative social impacts. A major factor is the government's failure to provide adequate employment opportunities, or provide direction so that many people run businesses.

Unemployment means people who do not have a job both offline and online, so they have no income. The high level of unemployment will cause the productivity and income of the community to decrease, causing poverty and other negative social impacts. A major factor is the government's failure to provide adequate employment opportunities, or provide direction so that many people run businesses.
Of course, I fully understand what unemployment is, that's why people look for options to produce profits in some way. My country after being one of the richest, has succumbed to poverty due to multiple factors, mainly governmental, so it has been difficult to recover. Currently it is difficult to get jobs.

This things happens as a result of poor economic planning from the part of the government. Any government that failsto put the interest of the masses at heart ends up building a society of jobless people. Poor funding of the educational and manufacturing sector by the government will result to a very high rate of unemployment.

Nothing is more true than what you have expressed "the individual depends too much on the government instead of finding other means". In many countries the population only expects to find work in public institutions or that they will solve their situation, while there are infinite possibilities to develop in other private companies or as a self-employed person.
Very true. Although the government has its fair share of blame as taxes received from the citizens could be used to create more revenue generating enterprise but selfishness and corruption is affecting most government.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
Well what made unemployment so high in an economical sense is the fact that the government are not creating more employment opportunities for our citizenry and then the citizens are not creating more opportunities for themselves too and so the government and the citizens themselves have themselves to blame when it comes to unemployment issues. The best way through which the government can combat this issue of unemployment is by training people in various skills that they can use to become self-employed tomorrow and probably employ more people under them as this will lead to a wavy employment drive into the community.

It was mainly due to the pandemic, as a lot of people were forced out of work, while some ended up working from home instead. It will likely go back up some once everyone is vaccinated and the pandemic is considered over. Which, could be a while yet unfortunately.

Very true. Although the government has its fair share of blame as taxes received from the citizens could be used to create more revenue generating enterprise but selfishness and corruption is affecting most government.
Ah sure @Eodine , that is also true,if the government would dedicate more to the population than to their personal benefits, things would be beneficial for the countries. As you describe it well in the creation of more companies that generate jobs or help citizens with credit for entrepreneurship.

Ah sure @Eodine , that is also true,if the government would dedicate more to the population than to their personal benefits, things would be beneficial for the countries. As you describe it well in the creation of more companies that generate jobs or help citizens with credit for entrepreneurship.
Well let's just hope that the government would consider the masses once in a while but before then we as individuals should try to find something for ourselves, it most likely might be difficult but it's better than waiting for a selfish government.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
Its easier said than done! The counter measure to unemployment is getting a worthwhile skill, invest in a knowledge even if someone is at home, he should not be useless, learn something you can earn from home like you said, there are many online business with no office...

Well let's just hope that the government would consider the masses once in a while but before then we as individuals should try to find something for ourselves, it most likely might be difficult but it's better than waiting for a selfish government.
Of course, things are not easy and even less in these times of pandemic, that is why I described above that there are infinite possibilities to develop in other private companies or as a freelancer and thus improve the economic situation we are living, without depending on the government.

Of course, things are not easy and even less in these times of pandemic, that is why I described above that there are infinite possibilities to develop in other private companies or as a freelancer and thus improve the economic situation we are living, without depending on the government.
Yeah certainly, individuals have the major task as we are the ones being maltreated and feeling the harsh conditions our government places on us. But is unemployment really that high in your country, phillipines right?

One of the reasons out of the numerous reasons why unemployment is increasing is because of high population of graduates. In the past, very few could have to go to school, majority of the population focused on farming and other vocational activities to earn a living. But this day, majority of the population of the world put their focus on education and expect job at the end

Yeah certainly, individuals have the major task as we are the ones being maltreated and feeling the harsh conditions our government places on us. But is unemployment really that high in your country, phillipines right?
No, I am not from the Philippines, I am from Venezuela and we are currently living a very critical situation in my country politically and economically. For many members it is hard to believe because we are a country rich in oil, but the government mismanagement has us poorer every day and with high unemployment rate.

No, I am not from the Philippines, I am from Venezuela and we are currently living a very critical situation in my country politically and economically. For many members it is hard to believe because we are a country rich in oil, but the government mismanagement has us poorer every day and with high unemployment rate.
Wow, this look very familiar to what is happening in my country too, i used to this that Nigeria was worse, lol. But we have many network marketing companies that help citizens here that originated from the Philippines, are they not helping?

Wow, this look very familiar to what is happening in my country too, i used to this that Nigeria was worse, lol. But we have many network marketing companies that help citizens here that originated from the Philippines, are they not helping?
Yes, but not from the Philippines, we receive benefits from many countries, including the United States for the poorest and neediest. We are living in a situation that borders on dictatorship. It is very strong, that is why we are in a critical stage, both economically and with unemployment.

Yes, but not from the Philippines, we receive benefits from many countries, including the United States for the poorest and neediest. We are living in a situation that borders on dictatorship. It is very strong, that is why we are in a critical stage, both economically and with unemployment.
That is really sad,I hope this countries get better people are being subject to untold hardship through leaders that are dictatorship and selfish government. But I know a network marketing company called helping hands which was said to originate from the Philippines.

That is really sad,I hope this countries get better people are being subject to untold hardship through leaders that are dictatorship and selfish government. But I know a network marketing company called helping hands which was said to originate from the Philippines.
Yes, let's hope for the best, and these are my greatest wishes and hopes. The good thing about all of this is that in the end we have dedicated ourselves to further develop our skills and generate money in different ways to support ourselves financially. Thanks for the information, I will look for more on the internet regarding "helping hands".

Unemployment is one of the problem faced all countries, there absolutely no country that has full employment for all it citizens. Corruption and bad governance is one if the major reason for high rate of unemployment. Over population is also another factor.
Post automatically merged:

Unemployment is one of the problem faced all countries, there absolutely no country that has full employment for all it citizens. Corruption and bad governance is one if the major reason for high rate of unemployment. Over population is also another factor. When the government did not plan ahead for the increasing population of it country there tend to be increase unemployment.

Yes, let's hope for the best, and these are my greatest wishes and hopes. The good thing about all of this is that in the end we have dedicated ourselves to further develop our skills and generate money in different ways to support ourselves financially. Thanks for the information, I will look for more on the internet regarding "helping hands".
That is very important as personal people we should try to make a better future irrespective of how the government decides to act, we should keep hope alive, and try to help others. That's the way to become better people.

That is very important as personal people we should try to make a better future irrespective of how the government decides to act, we should keep hope alive, and try to help others. That's the way to become better people.
It is the right action to take, to maintain positivism and demonstrate it with actions for our fellow citizens in favor of the country. Therefore, we must find a way to decrease the unemployment rate by ourselves, undertaking and seeking to resolve to keep ourselves economically stable, without expecting anything from the government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back