What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Failure helps you in making better and.more informed decisions about anything next time since you've learned from your past experiences

With failure, it is very difficult to forget your experience and decisions that lead to that failure. With that in mind, you will want to see that you don't go back and make that type of decision again

Laughs, I never said failure can make us succeed more than experience dear. I said, we are humans at times we might be faced with challenges caused by unforeseen circumstances that might not be our fault.
Sorry if i might have misquoted you wrongly, most people are saying that failure is the best teacher but I dont just consider it to be that way ,that is why I choose experience.

You are right in your own way to think failure is not the best teacher but experience is. No one will fault you on this position. Everyone cannot be the same in thoughts here

You gain experience when you fail or succeed that is why it is important to pay attention to the things that led to the failure, that would help in improving your experience.

Sorry if i might have misquoted you wrongly, most people are saying that failure is the best teacher but I dont just consider it to be that way ,that is why I choose experience.
Failure isn't the best teacher, but it helps us to understand that we didn't do well, and take cover never to repeat same mistake again in order to strive for success.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
I like what Thomas Edison said, I have not failed. I have found 10,000 ways that would not work. I laughed and admire him because of his optimism. Experience and failures are both best teacher for me. They are my guide to succeed and to do better in life.

Failure isn't the best teacher, but it helps us to understand that we didn't do well, and take cover never to repeat same mistake again in order to strive for success.
Do you really know that experiencing failure Can sometimes make some people to be afraid of setting up another business? because they are still afraid that they might also fall in the business.

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
I see failure on experience as the same thing because when you feel your experience it that is first-hand teacher but most times people prefer to learn from other people's experience than feeling themselves .

Failure is the best teacher. It’s an act of learning the hard way. Lessons are easily learnt and hard to forget. Failures and success makes up experience and with experience you can top any business. Most times I don’t even regard it as failure I regard it as a lesson
That is correct. Failure is indeed the best teacher in life not in school. In school there are lessons that are hard to understand.

In life, failure will teach us a lesson the hard way. There is indeed no shortcut to success. Let us just make failure a stepping stone for success.

This is a common clear fact. If you fail in a particular project. What is let for you is to look at your error in the previous one and restrategize on your next attempt in other for you to be successful

No matter how much experience you have about a particular thing you cannot compare it to the exact feeling that you have whenever you make a mistake about it so that ensures that you never make a mistake again.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
You may have your own different believe that failure is one of the best experience that anyone can get but as far as I am concerned your experience in any business or anything that you do is much more important than you feeling in the business because when you have an experience in the business then it will be very much more difficult for you to feel I'm from then you can keep on improving on the way you told the business rather than you feeling in the business and you coming to setup the business again.

Why failure is the best teacher because its helps one to learn from the mistake also to start again, so that you can learn form it and also know how to start again.

It's actually a good ascertain because of the fact that failure will make you restrategize and from there you will definitely know where you are not doing your best and where you should put in more effort

What I do know is there are two sides to one's existence. Failure or success and both can be called experiences. Experience comprises both failure and success. You learn from your failure and merry from your success. Due to the experience gained from failure, you can turn failure into success.

Failure is an experience which we learn from. Failure is not really a teacher but the experience. Someone said that even the experience is not the best teacher rather evaluated experience is. Failure only teaches us what we ought to have known, but the experience we gained from it when we evaluate it, is the teacher.
Failure is the best teacher and not experience because I learn mostly from all my mistakes in life and i gain more experience from the mistakes I make, failure teaches you to work harder in life .

Do you really know that experiencing failure Can sometimes make some people to be afraid of setting up another business? because they are still afraid that they might also fall in the business.
Laughs. It do happens, I've seen such before. Where someone failed in a particular business and feared his time going into another. But if we are determined we shouldn't lose our focus when failure comes.

Laughs. It do happens, I've seen such before. Where someone failed in a particular business and feared his time going into another. But if we are determined we shouldn't lose our focus when failure comes.
Lolz, well it is only for people that still have the mind and ability to go into the same type of business, they might actually succeed again in the second attempt because they know the reason why the other one fail

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
Failure is never the best teacher will people see failure as first hand teacher because you experience it yourself and then you know how to make amendments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back