What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Failure every human being strives to achieve success in his or her life. We work hard and sweat it out only so that we can achieve our goals and accomplish all that we had set out to. ... Success might give you a high that nothing else can but failure is the best and the biggest teacher in life.

Failure will remain the best teacher in my opinion because experience can be deceptive but failure can never be because over time it has been proven.

Lolz, well it is only for people that still have the mind and ability to go into the same type of business, they might actually succeed again in the second attempt because they know the reason why the other one fail
For those who wants learn and achieve business success. Their are people who will still be consigned to falling into same trap over and over again. Those set aren't ready to learn.

For those who wants learn and achieve business success. Their are people who will still be consigned to falling into same trap over and over again. Those set aren't ready to learn.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, When people are not willing to learn from the little mistake that they have encountered in life ,they always end up repeating most serious mistake that can even ruins their life.lolz

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
I do not believe on that fact that failure is the best teacher I believe learning from other people's experience is the best teacher and makes you fast in achieving your goal

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, When people are not willing to learn from the little mistake that they have encountered in life ,they always end up repeating most serious mistake that can even ruins their life.lolz
That's just it. And that's what's going on the business world. Some aren't even ready to learn but they're ever ready for the business profit.

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
Perspective I did not see failure as the best teacher experience is the best teacher most times people failed and they get the phrase and never rise again it takes a strong man to fail and rise again.

That's just it. And that's what's going on the business world. Some aren't even ready to learn but they're ever ready for the business profit.
Even in cryptocurrency, if you are not ready to learn all the strategy that a lot of expert are using to trade, you keep on wasting your money all the time without achieving success.

I never agree with the fact that failure is the best teacher and not experience of both of them work hand-in-hand so one has to cut an experience in a particular area before going into such business but failure I'm not a call when you have experience.

Failure teaches us better than experience. Most time, experience is gotten from the incidents that have happened to some people and not directly to us. But failure is what we encounter as a result of trying things out.

Failure is the best teacher because it's a hard way if learning and most time experience cab be deceptive what you know is working today may not work tomorrow.

Failure is never the best teacher to me I see experience is the best teacher because when you are experience failure is inevitable.

I think that failure is going to take you exactly where that particular part leads to and that is something that experience is not going to give you.

The experienced who hasn't failed yet does not have enough knowledge and there in some cases can't be qualified to be called Experienced. But the one who tasted failure at the beginning and later becomes successful is the best teacher because that person can actually guide you through both the advantages and disadvantages associated with practicals.
You are right. Those who tasted failure at the begining and later on become successful are the best teacher. Indeed they can guide us to a successful path because of their experiences.

Failure is bad for our ego, thus no one likes to fail. Failure humbles us and allows us to properly assess the issue. When our ego is in command, we will not learn from your errors, be receptive to other people's perspectives, or perceive circumstances clearly. If we want to recognize what has to change in order to achieve, we must study, analyze, and listen to others.

I think that failure is going to take you exactly where that particular part leads to and that is something that experience is not going to give you.
But don't you think your failure or success is also part of your experience? When you fail you have something you learn, when you succeed there is also something to learn which in turn makes up your experience.

Thats your own opinion though ,but i want you to ask around succesful business man or woman , and they will tell you that failure is the best teacher because you learn from your mistakes and make sure it does not happen again.
Failure is never the best teacher will people see failure as first hand teacher because you experience it yourself and then you know how to make amendments.

Failure is the best teacher. With failure, you have to an experience about waht such outcome will result if you don't do it another way

Even in cryptocurrency, if you are not ready to learn all the strategy that a lot of expert are using to trade, you keep on wasting your money all the time without achieving success.
Crypto nis based in strategy without the strategy such trader will be wasting his or her time and money earning nothing from tje investment.

Crypto nis based in strategy without the strategy such trader will be wasting his or her time and money earning nothing from tje investment.
Most people who are losing in cryptocurrency are the traders most especially the unexperience one, without experience people will be losing in cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back