What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
I think that failure is the best teacher as well because if you have failed at something in the past then you will constantly look for ways to improve however if you are successful straight from the beginning then you believe that it will constantly work out that way and you are not prompted to investigate alternative methods.

Failure is the best teacher because when you fail you learn more and you know how to make your correction yourself but experience is just like knowledge that is not being put to practice or that has not been practiced for instance someone learn how to drive a car theoretically without having practice how to drive the car physically.
You are right. Failure is the best teacher if it gives you the right knowledge to do things correctly the second time you try. If your second try is not a successful then just try it harder again until you make it perfect.

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
To me I don't think that failure is the best teacher but most people think that failure is the best teacher because when they feel they didn't learn from their mistakes and rise up again but I prefer experience.

Experience is a teacher but not the best, but failure is because failure comes with shame and disgrace. However, when you look past your failure and try again, you won't want to repeat the same mistake as you must have learnt your lesson the hard.

For me experience seems to be the best teacher , most people have lot of experience and that dosent stop stop their growth and improvement , because experience teaches you to change to the right path

Thats your own opinion though ,but i want you to ask around succesful business man or woman , and they will tell you that failure is the best teacher because you learn from your mistakes and make sure it does
Failure is never the best teacher will people see failure as first hand teacher because you experience it yourself and then you know how to make amendments.

Most people who are losing in cryptocurrency are the traders most especially the unexperience one, without experience people will be losing in cryptocurrency.
Those inexperienced ones just want this money by all means, they thought its where everyone comes in to win free money which their country government kept for them.

Failure is the best teacher because we tends to pay detailed attention to what makes us to lose money than experience which we had when we have nothing to lose.

Those inexperienced ones just want this money by all means, they thought its where everyone comes in to win free money which their country government kept for them.
Lolz, cryptocurrency trading is profitable no doubt ,but you need to have a good understanding of how to read the volatile market before you can think of making something out of it.

Failure is the best teacher because we tends to pay detailed attention to what makes us to lose money than experience which we had when we have nothing to lose.
Okay, if I agree with you that failure is the best teacher, here is my question of the day. Given a business tycoon and a poor man who lost everything in his failed business, who between the tycoon and the pauper will you consult when you have a business plan?

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Failure is not the best teacher but also part of your experience... The person who failed is the one who have up on his or race to success...

Lolz, cryptocurrency trading is profitable no doubt ,but you need to have a good understanding of how to read the volatile market before you can think of making something out of it.
Yes, at times its predictable at times ts simply opposite. But if we keep close eyes and monitor the marketbwe have better chance predicting more accurately.

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
My experience is the best teacher and not feel most times failure OVO Wiccan your mind in terms of pursuit of vision and possible give up when they fail.

Most times people who have experience in a particular type of business will be able to do that business confidently based on the experience they had, experience is actually the best.

Failure is not the best teacher but also part of your experience... The person who failed is the one who have up on his or race to success...
Yes , you are right failure isn't best teacher because its also part of experience, but I believe the person who fail once will be more serious than the person that has only the experience because he already knows what makes him fail and will be avoiding it at all cost.

There's is no failure without experience.... its the failure that becomes an experience. They work interchangeably. Although have an experience can do without a failure... But once theirs failure it already become an experience.

For me failure is really the best teacher because it takes away the pride of knowing it all and helps you know where your mistakes are. Failure has made me a better successor.

The more one fails, the more you gain more knowledge about ideas that work in your next trial and whatever idea one gains would definitely be helpful when one succeeds

The truth of the matter is that failure and experience work hand in hand because when you feel it turns out to be part of your experience so you learn from your failures out of your experience.

Sure, failure is the best teacher because people that have fail several time will always know where they it wrong and give it a try over and over again until they get it write

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back