What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?

Failure is the best teacher. It’s an act of learning the hard way. Lessons are easily learnt and hard to forget. Failures and success makes up experience and with experience you can top any business. Most times I don’t even regard it as failure I regard it as a lesson

Failure is the best teacher. It’s an act of learning the hard way. Lessons are easily learnt and hard to forget. Failures and success makes up experience and with experience you can top any business. Most times I don’t even regard it as failure I regard it as a lesson
@Kamon c4 Handling failure at first seems impossible for young entrepreneurs and business owners . Hence, after failing in business the first learning phase should be how to handle the failure in such a way that it will give thousands of reasons to try raising the business again with better strategies.

The experienced who hasn't failed yet does not have enough knowledge and there in some cases can't be qualified to be called Experienced. But the one who tasted failure at the beginning and later becomes successful is the best teacher because that person can actually guide you through both the advantages and disadvantages associated with practicals.

Failure is the best teacher because when you fail you learn more and you know how to make your correction yourself but experience is just like knowledge that is not being put to practice or that has not been practiced for instance someone learn how to drive a car theoretically without having practice how to drive the car physically.

No I disagree, failure is not the best teacher. You don't have to fail before you learn, you can win and still learn, it could be that you followed a long and tedious process but after getting result, you were able to learn how you could have done it in a more easy way.

Failure is the best teacher, to me it just an adage although when someone fail it teaches that person the right step to take whenever such a thing comes to his or her ways again, but everybody has their choice on what to accept as a watchword in other not to fall victim of any circumstance that might warranty failure to be the best teacher.

Every human being strives to achieve success in his or her life. Success might give you a high that nothing else can but failure is the best and the biggest teacher in life.

Failure is an experience which we learn from. Failure is not really a teacher but the experience. Someone said that even the experience is not the best teacher rather evaluated experience is. Failure only teaches us what we ought to have known, but the experience we gained from it when we evaluate it, is the teacher.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Failure is the best teacher because we learn many things from failure. Failure teach us how to work hard more after losing. But on the other hand experience is not better teacher than failure. Also experience is very helpful in any type of business.

As for me yes is thr best teacher in life because after failing you will learn from where you fail and will never allow such to happen again nor take the path you pass to the extend you fail or fall also failing open eyes wild and proper to the extend you will realised that such most not happen again to you or else you will never grow again in life

From time immemorial, experience has always proved to be the best teacher. Failure is one of life experiences every human must encounter in his sojourn in life to make him or her a better person.

thumbnail.jpg

A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using...
A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using This Method!​
secure.calch.gdn​
Failure is the best teacher, because it will not allow you to repeat that same mistake that you have made and it makes your efforts To be useless and not rewarding , but abortive.
So, failure is the best teacher and not a form of experience that we gain and add value to us.

Failure is regarded as the best teacher not because it is good to fail but because you tend to take things the more serious and pick up and are ready to correct yourself so as to not repeat the mistakes again unlike what happens when you make successes

The common cliche that experience is the best teacher can not be over emphasized the fact being you never get to fail in something if you don’t get the experience from whatever thing you are failing in.

Yes. Failure is the best teacher in the sense that, when someone failed he or she will learn from it as such he or she will have experience from that incidents. So next time if such incident wants to happen, he or she will quickly avert it or before it happen, he or she will quickly avoid it.

Experience is still the best teacher and not failure. If you have experienced failure before then you must have learnt the various techniques you need to avoid same incident of failure. Though failure is not interesting because you will loose but its an experience to be learnt

From time immemorial, experience has always proved to be the best teacher. Failure is one of life experiences every human must encounter in his sojourn in life to make him or her a better person.
I experienced for the first time how connected and interdependent I was with the people and the natural world around me, something that I had only intellectualized in the past. It is not until you become physically conscious of how your own health is entirely dependent on the health of the great web of life that your arteries, sinews and bones are absorbed by concepts such as deep ecology.

While growing up what I have always heard is that experience is the best teacher. Failure teaches us too. We gain experience from our failures. If we do something and we don't get the desired result, we have learnt something through the process and next time we'll go another way

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back