What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

In my perspective, Failure is necessary for growth; it is life's ultimate lesson. Failing will happen regardless of how hard you try to avoid it, so you may as well embrace it. This does not imply that you should expect to fail, but rather that you should accept failure when it occurs. Failure has monetary worth. You will come to know yourself better as a result of failure, and you will learn from your mistakes. Failures make us rethink, reconsider and find new ways and strategies to achieve our goals.

That's a good point too for us to not down. It is not something for us to espect to happen to us, but if it does happen, we take it in food faith and move on from the failure.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Some people believe experience is the best teacher because you learn from experience, but I beleieve we learn more if we fail more than experience, we sit down and remininsce, think and study on how we make mistakes in order not to allow the mistake happens again.

If you look at it, in a path, there are many things that you can experience and many of them are not even first hand but if that thing happens to you then its hard failing.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

I think experience is still the best teacher. Failure is good at learning life lessons, just because it hurts, and thus, one tends to never forget and also avoid mistakes that lead to the failure.

I totally disagree with that argument op. They are more lessons to be learnt from experience than failing through something.

Failing is also part of the experience and experience does not necessarily be from a failure in order for you to learn a great deal from it. So I will still say that experience is the best teacher.

Failure is the best teacher. I one read it some that failure is the best teacher. Because there is no way that a person will not fail in his life. But with your failure you can develop knowledge in how the failure came and how bitcoin to fail anymore

I totally disagree with that argument op. They are more lessons to be learnt from experience than failing through something.
You are right. When you are seeking for a mentor for a business who would you choose between a business tycoon and a bum who miserably failed in his business? I can bet my last penny that you wouldn't even dare to talk to the bum because he couldn't give you any beneficial advice.

Through failure we gain knowledge, and develop ways to curtail down such failure, after learning a lot from it. Dwelling on wnat caused me failure will.only delay my progress long time.

O think the reason why failure is consider the best teacher not experience is because we often learn when we failed than the experience we had about something and failure open us up to many things.

Through failure we gain knowledge, and develop ways to curtail down such failure, after learning a lot from it. Dwelling on wnat caused me failure will.only delay my progress long time.
I personally do not see failure as the best teacher because failure is not good and no one will always like to experience it ,to me experience is actually the best teacher that we need to follow.

It is very sad to see people talking about failure as the best experience or teacher . If one can be able to prepare himself against failure , learn from other people's mistake , I don't think anything will stop the person from doing well in the business .

Failure is the best teacher and not experience because if you have failed in some business decision before, you won't want to repeat that kind of decision again in the future

I personally do not see failure as the best teacher because failure is not good and no one will always like to experience it ,to me experience is actually the best teacher that we need to follow.
Failure isn't good though, bust since we are imperfect and still living in an imperfect world, whst do you expect sometimes? Failure do come, but we should not allow it occur if you can.

For me when you fail and you learn from it,it has become an experience for you albeit a bitter one which will guide you to make better decisions.

Failure isn't good though, bust since we are imperfect and still living in an imperfect world, whst do you expect sometimes? Failure do come, but we should not allow it occur if you can.
If you are talking about experience of failure, that means anyone that want to go into business must first fail in that business before he will have experience to succeed when he is starting the same business again.

If you are talking about experience of failure, that means anyone that want to go into business must first fail in that business before he will have experience to succeed when he is starting the same business again.
Laughs, that's not what I'm saying oh. You can become a successful business man without much failures in your business career. But it doesn't mean we will fail first before achieving success. But due to the challenges we are daunt in, circumstances unfold can make us run into trouble making us fail at some point.

Laughs, that's not what I'm saying oh. You can become a successful business man without much failures in your business career. But it doesn't mean we will fail first before achieving success. But due to the challenges we are daunt in, circumstances unfold can make us run into trouble making us fail at some point.
You are talking about experience of failure, that means gaining experience after you have encountered a failure in one way or the other, this is what you were trying to explain for me, that failure can help us to succeed more than experience.

You are talking about experience of failure, that means gaining experience after you have encountered a failure in one way or the other, this is what you were trying to explain for me, that failure can help us to succeed more than experience.
Laughs, I never said failure can make us succeed more than experience dear. I said, we are humans at times we might be faced with challenges caused by unforeseen circumstances that might not be our fault.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back