What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Failure is the best teacher and not experience in the sense that if you fall and rise again you will learn your lesson and your risen again from strach but from where you fall

You see failure or success is an experience, and the ascertion that failure is the best teacher and not experience might not be totally true, I believe you can learn from both positive and negative occurrence, and not only negative
So experience is the best teacher

I don't believe failure is the best teacher, rather experience is the best teacher between the two. Yes failure teaches people a lot of things and also test their level of persistence but experience is the best of the two. With experience, you would have learnt where and how to do things to meet a certain standard .

I think everything that occurs in our life teaches us something whether success,failure,good time or hard time.
Failure also gives us a lesson. It is upto individual to individual whether they learn from their failure or not and if they learn whether they take their failure in right sense or wrong sense.

Every failure comes with its own experience. It teaches you what not to do in business. And you obviously don’t need a soothsayer to know that experience is the best teacher.

There is a big difference between successful entrepreneurs who have hit the rock bottom and those that have not. The difference is in the area of strategies, conflict resolutions and how to handle different clients in different situations

One fail to become very experienced in every thing we do , failure is the root of successful life if one fail in everything the person feels the pain therefore say to him or her self how she will do before he can get out of that situation therefore making him or her to be experienced that makes failure to teaches than experience because if one is also experienced in something it makes him teaches others not himself again .

with failure comes the ability to detect what will work or not in the business. When an entrepreneur fails in business, it becomes important to re trace his steps to detect what caused the failure and how to avoid making such mistakes. To learn from failure is painful but such lessons refine one.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
I don't totally agree with this and don't totally disagree with it neither, both experience and failure has their on effects, but i thing i came to understand is that you can also learn from another persons failure,this way you don't have to fail first before succeeding.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Failure is the best teacher and not experience, because it teaches one not to repeat past mistakes, and continue to do things the right way and manner, so you would not continue to be a failure, but an achiever and a success.

What you learn from your failure makes to do everything possible and within your power not to let it happen again unlike experience that has never failed.

We human beings are wired in such a way that we learn faster through failure than through experience. It is 95% sure that if someone fails due to a mistake before, he/she can never repeat such a mistake again because he's learned.

I think better thing to learn from failures and experiences of others cause may be our failures could be heavy so we will not replace the losses after .

I always remember the adage thet says "what doesn't kills you makes you stronger", and that's why failure is the best teacher because you have had the experience, you fail and you have realises your mistakes , and you will never allow the thing repeat itself, while in experience , you only learn,

Of course it is your failures that makes you to have the required experience to succeed in business. Anyone who is not experienced will definitely not have what it takes to succeed in business.

i would say that failures are a part from the experience, the most important part actually, so, your experience can be based on both, wins and failures, and you are going to learn from both of them, except that failures will help you even more because they are the part that concerns damages and harms

Experience and failure to me go hand in hand and can either be used or not used to be one's best teacher. If someone has the experience of failures and does not get any teaching from it , of what use is the experience?

Failure is not the best teacher. F.A.I.L. means first attempt in learning. You must not fail before you can be determined to excel. Although failure stir you up to make it if you are a determined person

Failure teaches you many ways to towards succeeding. Sometimes failure means changing direction. I heard that Mr Colgate failed 99 times to get to make a proper toothpaste. From failure you climb a step ladder to success.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back