What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Okay, if I agree with you that failure is the best teacher, here is my question of the day. Given a business tycoon and a poor man who lost everything in his failed business, who between the tycoon and the pauper will you consult when you have a business plan?
Because someone is successful in his business doesn't mean that he has not failed at some points in his quest to become a business tycoon. It is when people are successful that you think they are perfect. You will have to learn from both of them. You need to learn from the pauper the reasons why his business failed to avoid such circumstances. You also need to learn from the business tycoon what has been his experience from the beginning to where he is now.

Everybody as a different philosophy when it comes to business in terms of which is been the best teacher between failure and experience but for me, the truth is I believe both of them compensate each other the work hand-in-hand they don't move without each other I believe that because you need the experience to make sound judgment why you need failure to always have the courage to bounce back.

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
Most people who see failure as a best teacher because they will say they will learn from their mistakes when before they will know what actually for them and know how to make self correction.

There is nothing like failure you only have a learning experience. you only feel at an Olivia when you decided to give up due to the obstacles you are facing. This is the reason why people are saying experience is the best teacher because you learn from failure.

Yes, at times its predictable at times ts simply opposite. But if we keep close eyes and monitor the marketbwe have better chance predicting more accurately.
I think so but you will not be able to predict it on your own without getting an advice from the experts because there are a lot of secret in cryptocurrencies that only the expert understand.

The accomplished who hasn't flopped at this point needs more information and there at times can't be able to be called Experienced. Yet, the person who tasted disappointment toward the start and later becomes fruitful is the best educator since that individual can really direct you through both the benefits and hindrances related with practicals.

You just gave me one of the detailed meaning of failure as the best teacher , we normally pays attention on what makes us fail in the first place so that the failure doesn't occur again.
Failure is the best teacher because we tends to pay detailed attention to what makes us to lose money than experience which we had when we have nothing to lose.

I think so but you will not be able to predict it on your own without getting an advice from the experts because there are a lot of secret in cryptocurrencies that only the expert understand.
Remember any one can be an expert, it's simply your eagerness to learn. I only have chance to talk about Cryptocurrency when I'm online. That's where I'll be meeting experts too.

Remember any one can be an expert, it's simply your eagerness to learn. I only have chance to talk about Cryptocurrency when I'm online. That's where I'll be meeting experts too.
So you mean that you have access to a lot of cryptocurrency expert that can predict the market to at least 80% accuracy ? If so then you should start trading by now

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Here’s how I look at failure. If something isn’t going right, for a really long time, then it’s failing.
If you stick around no matter what, then you are failing to see the truth, and you’re failing along with it.
If you know exactly when to give up the fight and walk away, you’re smart.
And you didn’t fail. 😉🙃

It appears more to me here that experience is the best teacher and not failure. If you don't have the experience, you can't really do much for yourself can you?

Failure is the best teacher because we tends to pay attention to things that makes us to fail in business due to the financial loss attached to it than experience which we gained during pleasure and we lose nothing to getting experience.

Failure is the best teacher because we tends to pay attention to things that makes us to fail in business due to the financial loss attached to it than experience which we gained during pleasure and we lose nothing to getting experience.
Failure is the best teacher so you learn from it because you will never allow or accept to fail again its not that too good to fail when you fail you need to ask yourself why you fail so that is just the basic truth learn from your mistake and moved on.

Failure is regarded as the best teacher not because it is good to fail but because you tend to take things the more serious and pick up and are ready to correct yourself so as to not repeat the mistakes again unlike what happens when you make successes
As for me I do not agree with this mantra that failure is actually the best teacher because the reasons why we seek for knowledge is so that we do not feel in whatever we want to set up in life so I do not think that the best teacher but instead when we seek for knowledge knowledge should be the best teacher.

I always find it very difficult to believe that failure is actually the best teacher, failure and experience are almost the same , I think they are all necessary in life journey.

Failure is the best teacher in the sense that when you fail.. You'll always be pick some lessons as to why.you fail and you can work on these things well. So the failure will serve as lesson to you.

So you mean that you have access to a lot of cryptocurrency expert that can predict the market to at least 80% accuracy ? If so then you should start trading by now
Lol, I am not telling you that I have them all in my contact list. I have some of them, they can analyse the market well, but success isn't assured all the time.

Failure is the best teacher simply because any one that failed and succeeded later qualified to guide others while some experience are not as a results of failure.

Lol, I am not telling you that I have them all in my contact list. I have some of them, they can analyse the market well, but success isn't assured all the time.
If they are able to analyse the market to at least 80% accuracy then that is something, losing in 20% of all trade is nothing to worry about. Losing sometimes is part of the game.

I too believe that failure is the best teacher not experience because experience is only gotten when we fail and it's the failure we learn from that gives us experience

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back