What's new

Why do I need to be decisive on a business?

The ability to be decisive is one very important trait that you as a business owner is expected to have as it makes investors to have courage to invest.

The ability to be decisive is one very important trait that you as a business owner is expected to have as it makes investors to have courage to invest.
Decision making power only comes with experience. the more you deal with such situations, the more you will be confident and you know which decision will lead to which result. So it is very important to gain the experience first in order to to enhance our decision making ability.

Customers hire you because the expert is you. You can not afford to be confused about what's best for your customers. In your conversations, your faith has to come through. In your emails or calls, stop 'if'. Anticipate research-requiring questions, do the research in advance and get all the real solution at your fingertips. With this, they can build up easily a trust on you in handling such things.

Do you agree with my statement? Please share your thoughts in the comment box. Thankyou.
That's the more reason why I most business owner employ an expert not to be seeing his or her beautiful face but to be able to deceive most of their customers to be able to purchase their products.

Customers hire you because the expert is you. You can not afford to be confused about what's best for your customers. In your conversations, your faith has to come through. In your emails or calls, stop 'if'. Anticipate research-requiring questions, do the research in advance and get all the real solution at your fingertips. With this, they can build up easily a trust on you in handling such things.

Do you agree with my statement? Please share your thoughts in the comment box. Thankyou.
Our customers are the reason why we are where we are and I believe that it is very much better for us to put them first before anything else . I agree with your thoughts

You really need to be knowledgeable in the type of skills you are doing because if you can provide the best solution to the most complicated problem, people will trust you more than other people that are doing the same services.

Beeing decisive does not necessarily mean one has to be rigid or wicked or adamant. No. It means one need to be very firm in the decisions one make on his business and stick to it

Decisiveness does not mean being stubborn, arrogant or hasty—it’s simply the ability to decide with speed and clarity. The most decisive leaders have a gift of making up their mind quickly and changing it very slowly. They trust their instincts, because they know those instincts are backed by a solid base of experience and knowledge, and they commit to riding the wave of their decisions.
Why reason why you should be decisive in a business is because to be rest assured that this is what you want to do and also have a mandate to achieve.

For one to be very decisive when it comes to how they run their business helps them maintain decipline and focus for their business

Everyday in a business, one needs to make decisions, from input to raw materials to worker's morale and doctrine to output which is why one should learn to make stern and flexible with decisions.

Everyday in a business, one needs to make decisions, from input to raw materials to worker's morale and doctrine to output which is why one should learn to make stern and flexible with decisions.
Exactly. One need to apply both stern decisive as well as also apply flexibility in their daily decision making process for their business in order for things to run smoothly for their business

In my opinion decision making is number one thing you need as long as you want to be decisive in your business. Get information on what your client want not what you can afford to buy engage in a conversation with them to know whether the products and services you are offering is good enough or you need to do more information is powerful.

Exactly. One need to apply both stern decisive as well as also apply flexibility in their daily decision making process for their business in order for things to run smoothly for their business
I learnt this from my experience and also in a management course that I took which is why I know that it's not all the time a particular syllable would work for several decisions.

Since it is your business you really need to be decisive because this will help you to make a better decision but sometimes being flexible can also help, you really need to seek opinion of others and accept them if necessary.

Beeing decisive does not necessarily mean one has to be rigid or wicked or adamant. No. It means one need to be very firm in the decisions one make on his business and stick to it
That is the meaning of decisive that you have to stand pat on your decision. However there are times that factors come into your mind that you will realize a mistake. It is not good to back track on your decision but it is not bad either. When you feel there is a better option then go for it.

You have to be decisive in making business decisions to help provide solutions to any problems that may arise in business on time to prevent further damage that may cause the business to lose a lot of money.

This doesn't have anything to do with decisiveness, I think this has something to do with being expired in what you are doing ,when you know what you're doing you will definitely know what is the best for your customer and How do it for them.

Decisiveness does not mean being stubborn, arrogant or hasty—it’s simply the ability to decide with speed and clarity. The most decisive leaders have a gift of making up their mind quickly and changing it very slowly. They trust their instincts, because they know those instincts are backed by a solid base of experience and knowledge, and they commit to riding the wave of their decisions.
You need to be decisive on a particular business to know whether you have the a capital or the perseverance to do such business.

If you observe very well, customers are people that like swift decision makers and people who are firm that is why you need to be extra decisive in your business.

If you are in a confused state, you cannot do a business properly, you need to be clear on what you are trying to do in your business. If you are clear, you can take a decision properly.

This is true. A business owner that is not decisive can easily by swayed by external factors and this can lead to eh wrong decisions being made for the business and also decisions made on the basis of emotions as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back