What's new

Do you need a cheaper analogue of Xevil/Capmonster/Rucapcha/2Captcha?

anonov777

Nov 15, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Greetings to forum members. Recently I got the idea to create a program similar to Xevil/Capmonster (solving captchas using neural networks), with the difference that the program would be cheaper.
The question is: is this necessary at all or is it stupidity? Does it have value for for online businessmen? 1) The market has become established, it has been occupied by such giants as rukapcha, xevil, captcha.guru, etc. 2) Captchas cost pennies and those who mass register (mail, etc.) earn much more than they spend on captchas.
I plan to make it cheaper due to the fact that the user will download the program to his computer and will not depend on servers - there is no additional cost for someone else's server and electricity. But again the question here is - what is the value? The user doesn't care how the captcha is solved - on a server or on his computer - he needs the result. Are improvements or changes needed in the area of captcha solving or is everyone happy with this area? There is no need for anything new, everything works perfectly and is cheap and will work for decades to come? Can I improve something by creating a program so that it has value and users come to me?
The value to you, the users, is better problem solving, better automation, and new capabilities. What do you miss/don't like about Xevil, Rukapcha, Antigate, Capmonster?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back