What's new

Why do I need to be decisive on a business?

I like your points. Being proactive is very important. One must fathom the needs of the customers even before the need for its surfaces. Making decisions will be decisive in the growth of the company.

You've said it all - it has been been proven now that employees nowadays would just be almost behaving like clients - they'll just be seeking for their own pockets or gaining and diversifying into illegal short term means that won't last them anything

One of the quality of a successful entrepreneur is to be able to take decisive action fast. This will help you to know what works and what doesn't want in the business you found yourself. It also gives you the chance to move forward faster than the rest.
Yes I fully agree with you , when you learn to take nice decisions in your life you will get success , I have made many bad decisions in past but now I learned from my experience .

I agree with your statement, business involves a lot of risk taking and decisions which means that a good business person must learn to take decision and fast

Customers hire you because the expert is you. You can not afford to be confused about what's best for your customers. In your conversations, your faith has to come through. In your emails or calls, stop 'if'. Anticipate research-requiring questions, do the research in advance and get all the real solution at your fingertips. With this, they can build up easily a trust on you in handling such things.

Do you agree with my statement? Please share your thoughts in the comment box. Thankyou.
Being decisive in business is very important because you have to be sure of your goal and object for the business and being able to keep your customers

I like your points. Being proactive is very important. One must fathom the needs of the customers even before the need for its surfaces. Making decisions will be decisive in the growth of the company.
You need to be decisive in your business in order for you to make the right decision at the right time when you're decisive you know what you want at that particular time.

Decisive in business is very important because it is like a guiding principle that will help you to know what you are supposed to do in your business and to make possible adjustment if need be.

In business, decisiveness is essential for successfully carrying out strategies and attaining objectives. It's critical to weigh the expenses of deliberating, gathering information, and delaying a choice against the consequences of making a poor decision.

Yes you are right about being decisive. To be taken seriously you have to be on top of your game and well versed and knowledgeable in whatever it is that you are engaged in it.

Write your reply...thought of the time to time and money to pay the bills and I will be glad to hear from you just that some times it happens to be the first time in the future but the truth is that I particularly like the idea of the most important thing guy who is the best teacher not experience well I think and also try to get a good idea to have a ton of money to pay for the first time in the future but..

Write your reply...thought of the time to time and money to pay the bills and I will be glad to hear from you just that some times it happens to be the first time in the future but the truth is that I particularly like the idea of the most important thing guy who is the best teacher not experience well I think and also try to get a good idea to have a ton of money to pay for the first time in the future but..
You need to be decisive in any business before you start up with these you will have faith and also dedication in The Business when you are decisive before going into any business.

Well your business is your responsibility and it is advisable that you take all the necessary step that will be needed to succeed in the type of business you spend so much money to establish.

Customers hire you because the expert is you. You can not afford to be confused about what's best for your customers. In your conversations, your faith has to come through. In your emails or calls, stop 'if'. Anticipate research-requiring questions, do the research in advance and get all the real solution at your fingertips. With this, they can build up easily a trust on you in handling such things.

Do you agree with my statement? Please share your thoughts in the comment box. Thankyou.
I agree with you. The business owner should be decisive in doing his business. The customer will just response or react to all your actions. But the initiative is on the business first and not the customers. The customers are just waiting for you.

I agree with you. The business owner should be decisive in doing his business. The customer will just response or react to all your actions. But the initiative is on the business first and not the customers. The customers are just waiting for you.
Being decisive means you are sure with your decision that you are proactive and not just responsive. Some managers wait for the problem. It is better if you anticipate the potential problems to avoid them.

As an entrepreneur you're the Chief decision maker and as such you can't afford to get your customers down, so you must always think two steps ahead and be confident,carry out reasearch before making decisions

We have to be decisive in business to be able to attend to any business problems or challenges that the business may be experiencing on time before it gets out of hands.

We have to be decisive in business to be able to attend to any business problems or challenges that the business may be experiencing on time before it gets out of hands.
You seem to be saying that a decision should not take a long time. When we procrastinate the problem may be out of control. Decide now so the problem is resolved at once.

Yes I agree with you, indecisiveness is not a quality that should be found in a business man. The costumers would not patronize someone who is not even sure of himself because there are so many other options

In life every human will need to take a decision,it is very wrong for a man to be unable to take decision,to tell you the truth,the truth must be told sorry it's hurt.a

A man/woman who fails to make quick and accurate decisions will find himself/herself tossed about by any wind of life. Indecision (which is synonymous to procrastination) is a thorn in the flesh of many people and many do not know about this vice because it is so hidden in the subconscious of such persons. Indecision will always ruin a person without the person knowing so. So many people who go through life without making any impact fail to achieve all those beautiful ideas they conceive in their deepest thoughts because they are indecisive.
One of the triate of any business person who will eventually succeed in his area of endeavour is the ability of such individual to be swift in not only seeing oppourtunity but taking decisive step that will position the businesson the path of profitability and sustain growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back