What's new

Why do I need to be decisive on a business?

As a business owns, you really need to be decisive as regards some major things.. If you are the type that's indecisive, it'll definitely affect the performance of the business

When you are decisive and determined about achieving your business goals, it would be hard for you to compromise, especially when others seem to be more successful than you. Being decisive is key.

Truth be told if you ain't decisive in your business then people won't take you seriously, you should be smart think fast and be true to your word.

Customers hire you because the expert is you. You can not afford to be confused about what's best for your customers. In your conversations, your faith has to come through. In your emails or calls, stop 'if'. Anticipate research-requiring questions, do the research in advance and get all the real solution at your fingertips. With this, they can build up easily a trust on you in handling such things.

Do you agree with my statement? Please share your thoughts in the comment box. Thankyou.
You made a very good point and observation, one has to be strict and decisive in making a decision, and that does not make you a bad person because you have to put the company first before anything else,

Being decisive is very important because as an entrepreneur needs to be able to make decisions at the right time. Being decisive will help push your business forward.

Every business is aimed at profit and this can only be achieved if you are decisive and reasonable in your decisions because they stir the business much better.

Decesive make you brave to clear all the matter of buisness lead the buisness build the characters respect the customers and improve your buisness quality interact with peoples decision making grow up your buisness
I tend to agree with you, every business should rather focus on building it's character and setting it as a path for other structure of the business to fluctuate along.

Decision making is necessary in business for a successful out come. As a business owner the decision you take in business determines the turn of things in your business

Decision making makes a huge impact on an organization. It can either propel it forward and into success. Or it can destroy the company's value. The worst thing that a leader can do is to not make a decision. Being decisive is very important to safe the business from dragging down.
This is true without making any good decision ,its impossible to move the business forward. Been decisive should be the main key in that situation

Customers hire you because the expert is you. You can not afford to be confused about what's best for your customers. In your conversations, your faith has to come through. In your emails or calls, stop 'if'. Anticipate research-requiring questions, do the research in advance and get all the real solution at your fingertips. With this, they can build up easily a trust on you in handling such things.

Do you agree with my statement? Please share your thoughts in the comment box. Thankyou.
Well.... There nothing wrong in your writ up because in any business we want to indulge in we must always have a foundamental knowledge from it before we start

I totally agree to your post, been able to take some important decisions makes you to be taken seriously especially by clients, else these clients will feel you have nothing to offer them.

It is good to be decisive in business but that does not mean that you should not listen to advice, it is just that sometimes you need to make strong decision to make to keep you business growing

Yes I agree with you, this applies especially when you are offering a service, you need to play on the customer's psychology by being confident and showing you are the man for the job. This is very important in order to close sales

decisive in business means the ability to make clear cut and timely decision in business with the appropriate amount of information available.

Yeah, to a very large extent I agree with you. Decisions are critical and key. They should be made in time so as to be effective for what they are needed for.

Any one that is confused in handling the business cannot be taken seriously. The fact is customers/clients wants to know that they will be given the best service and they can only get the best service when the business owners or staff know exactly what they are doing.

Decision making constitute to one one the impact of an organization. good decision is one of the ways that can make your business. many people business do not always succeed because the no always a good decision.

In live no matter how good one plans Might be, if one fails to make decision it will amount to nothing the key behind every successful business or person is based upon the decisions we make. Decision making is knee in business management and live in General.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back