What's new

Why Do Certain Online Sites Pay Through Gift Cards?

The online space is always very vast and if you can dedicate a lot of your time you will make something tangible. You need to try as much as possible to expand your knowledge on reasonable ways of making money.
Yes you are right, we have a lot of ways that we can use to earn money online, all you need is just to pick one an just go for the knowledge that will help you a lot.

Yes you are right, we have a lot of ways that we can use to earn money online, all you need is just to pick one an just go for the knowledge that will help you a lot.
Probably, everyone have their preferences when it comes to cashing out their money online. You just have to choose the one that best suits you and make you use of it.

Probably, everyone have their preferences when it comes to cashing out their money online. You just have to choose the one that best suits you and make you use of it.
Yes, your choice count's, me normally I like saving up my money on stable coin's like usdt, this the best way I use to save up my money online, an I've been enjoying it.

Yes, your choice count's, me normally I like saving up my money on stable coin's like usdt, this the best way I use to save up my money online, an I've been enjoying it.
I also like to receive my money in cryptocurrencies from different kinds of websites. I prefer receiving through litecoin because it actually have low fees.

I also like to receive my money in cryptocurrencies from different kinds of websites. I prefer receiving through litecoin because it actually have low fees.
that's the same to me, yes I also use Litecoin when I receive my payment I convert it to stable coin like usdt, that's if I want to save up the money.

I too have no idea about about this. However I think that there may be existing a deal between sellers of the gift cards and the online site owners. This is through online referrals system which is a win win situation for the earning sites.

that's the same to me, yes I also use Litecoin when I receive my payment I convert it to stable coin like usdt, that's if I want to save up the money.
Yeah, there are a lot of other great alternatives like bitcoin cash, XRP and a few others. Receiving money in these cryptocurrencies attracts almost zero fees in my own perspective.

Yeah, there are a lot of other great alternatives like bitcoin cash, XRP and a few others. Receiving money in these cryptocurrencies attracts almost zero fees in my own perspective.
That's interesting, but me I prefer to save up my money on stable coin's like usdt, just yesterday I got my payout an save it there, I don't want to invest on any cryptocurrency 😄

That's interesting, but me I prefer to save up my money on stable coin's like usdt, just yesterday I got my payout an save it there, I don't want to invest on any cryptocurrency 😄
It is an established truth that so many people do not prefer to receive their payment in gift cards and they would like to receive payment in usdt which is a stablecoin but the transaction fee is extremely high.

It is an established truth that so many people do not prefer to receive their payment in gift cards and they would like to receive payment in usdt which is a stablecoin but the transaction fee is extremely high.
Yes, but I don't think that's much, I think Bitcoin an other cryptocurrency like Ethereum has the biggest transaction fee, that's why sometimes I don't want to receive money via Bitcoin.

I think it is basically to give users alternatives to cash out their earnings. Different strokes for different folks. The same way someone might prefer cryptocurrency, others would prefer gift cards.

I think it is a matter of choice to these websites, Gift card can be easily used for shopping in popular stores.
Though, gift cards are not accepted in Third tier countries. I believe Gift card is easy for them to use.

I think it is a matter of choice to these websites, Gift card can be easily used for shopping in popular stores.
Though, gift cards are not accepted in Third tier countries. I believe Gift card is easy for them to use.
That's true, an also it depends on what will earn you money, what really matters is doing what will earn you money an make your ends meet, I'm very sure this a good idea to earn money.

I think it is basically to give users alternatives to cash out their earnings. Different strokes for different folks. The same way someone might prefer cryptocurrency, others would prefer gift cards.
Yeah, I know people who would prefer to get gift cards as a payment method. Online earning sites know this too, so they provide it as an alternative payment method. Though they need to provide other methods too since not everyone is comfortable with gift cards.

Yeah, I know people who would prefer to get gift cards as a payment method. Online earning sites know this too, so they provide it as an alternative payment method. Though they need to provide other methods too since not everyone is comfortable with gift cards.
The beauty of an online earning site is when it has multiple platforms for members to get payments. Such a platform would see users from a vast range of demographics. The other option is for the site to have one payment system but earnings can be transferred between members.

I have tried a lot gift cards they doesn't work on most of sites as most of them requires that you are using a debit card instead of using a gift card especially payment processors websites or something like that. As a personal trial for Zoombucks gift card.

I have tried a lot gift cards they doesn't work on most of sites as most of them requires that you are using a debit card instead of using a gift card especially payment processors websites or something like that. As a personal trial for Zoombucks gift card.
We'll I don't really know much about this kinds of business online, but I'm very sure if you want to earn money with them you need to spend a lot of time money.

I think most people in Europe and Southern America prefer to earn through gift cards. That's because with gift cards over there, you can directly shop from online stores.

I think most people in Europe and Southern America prefer to earn through gift cards. That's because with gift cards over there, you can directly shop from online stores.
Yes, that is true, If you stay in European countries or Southern American countries then it would be easier to use your gift card.
But if you stay in any of the Third tier countries, It would be extremely hard to use your gift card.

That's true, if you have knowledge on how to start up that kind of business you can decide to go for it, all that matters is to earn money,if you are earning money you can be able to put food on your table.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back