What's new

Why Do Certain Online Sites Pay Through Gift Cards?

The fact remains that such kind of gift cards are not accepted at all the places, especially in tier 3 countries. This is a really harsh reality. Gift cards are mostly used in tier 1 countries.
You can exchange your gift cards to cash if you approach some platforms but you're not going to get the desired amount line what you will receive in cryptocurrency because gift cards will pay you less when converted to cash.

The fact remains that such kind of gift cards are not accepted at all the places, especially in tier 3 countries. This is a really harsh reality. Gift cards are mostly used in tier 1 countries.
That is actually very true but in this part of the world there are a lot of online vendors you can get to buy your gift cards. If you receive a gift card from a website you can exchange it to real money using some platforms.

That is actually very true but in this part of the world there are a lot of online vendors you can get to buy your gift cards. If you receive a gift card from a website you can exchange it to real money using some platforms.
It seems the gift card has special features that I do not understand because I've seen a member demanding categorically to be paid in gift cards .

Well I got to know that some sites too are paying through gift card but I have never experience such yet and do not know why they prefer paying through gift card yet.

There are so many reasons why a site might choose to pay through that method. Maybe it's to have so many payment options to get more traffic or maybe it's because o the nature of the work they do there.
Gift cards are a kind of payment methods, they are not used for bringing traffic to your website, I think it is can not be a reason to join a website because of gift cards while people can get paid in crypto or PayPal.

I think that this was done for the convenience of users. You will be able to receive or convert your earned funds into Gift Cards, for example, the famous Walmart is among them. You will earn points and you can use them. Someone wants to receive Gift Cards immediately to their account, not everyone wants to first transfer to Paypal and then transfer to another card, respectively.

Well I got to know that some sites too are paying through gift card but I have never experience such yet and do not know why they prefer paying through gift card yet.
I know a site that is paying through gift cards . Although it is not only paying through gift cards because it has some other modes of receiving payment but gift cards is one of them and it depends on the choice or preference of the user.

I know a site that is paying through gift cards . Although it is not only paying through gift cards because it has some other modes of receiving payment but gift cards is one of them and it depends on the choice or preference of the user.
Okay.. it is better that way than depending purely on gift card payment which will make others not to involve in such sites because they might be lacking the knowledge.

I know some websites that pay through gift cards and it is quite necessary to ensure that you have another vendor that you are going to exchange the gift cards to the fiat currency before you accept such kind of payment.

Okay.. it is better that way than depending purely on gift card payment which will make others not to involve in such sites because they might be lacking the knowledge.
Most of the website i have seen accepted gift cards as one of their payment gateway do not only accept gift cards, but they have some other payment gateways that are incorporated. You would only choose the one that suits your payment style.

I think the reason why some sites pay via gift cards is for convenience to their users. Many of these sites will have more than likely done surveys and asked their users how they would prefer to receive payments and in some cases, many people prefer the option of gift cards for stores they use regularly. Some people may even prefer to receive gift cards as they can then use them as gifts themselves for family members or even friends.

It is a shame though that many places do not accept gift cards as it means so many people are left out if they can not accept the gift cards and would instead prefer money.

Yeah except when it comes to a time where people have gotten more ideas on how to use gift card and exchange it into cash, then gift card can be more common.

There are many online websites that pay through PayPal and some of them also use alternative method to receive your earned money. I have noticed that certain kinds of survey sites pay through gift cards. I would like to know what are the benefits of receiving payments through a gift card?
Some online stores accept gift cards as payment since they are a handy and useful way to buy merchandise and services. Gift cards allow you to remain anonymous because they do not compel you to reveal any personal or financial details. Gift cards are also simple to use and can be redeemed anywhere they are accepted. Also, gift cards can provide clients with bonuses, incentives, as well as other special offers, rendering them an appealing payment alternative for several businesses.

Having varieties of payment is crucial because it is going to help each and every members to choose the one that suits their payment style.

I think when it comes to payment options in many forums and sites, it depends on the number of people from the specific location, you see if it's in the united states, they like gift card method of payment.
Yes that's the fact about it, most people don't know about this though. When it comes to payment option, every business has it own payment option. But to me i prefer PayPal.

It seems the gift card has special features that I do not understand because I've seen a member demanding categorically to be paid in gift cards .
there is nothing too special about gift cards. It is simply a card you use to purchase things in some stores in top-tier countries. There are also some online stores that will last you make use of it.

there is nothing too special about gift cards. It is simply a card you use to purchase things in some stores in top-tier countries. There are also some online stores that will last you make use of it.
It is very dear and special to so many people because I have worked on a platform where some members are demanded to receive payment in gift cards as you never can tell how useful those gift cards are to them.

It is very dear and special to so many people because I have worked on a platform where some members are demanded to receive payment in gift cards as you never can tell how useful those gift cards are to them.
There is no point working on such website if you do not know the usefulness of gift cards. Checking the payment methods of a website is very important before you start working.

There is no point working on such website if you do not know the usefulness of gift cards. Checking the payment methods of a website is very important before you start working.
I don't think it is necessary to use the gift card because you can exchange the gift card for your Fiat currency on different platforms because I can see many platforms converting gift cards to cash.

I don't think it is necessary to use the gift card because you can exchange the gift card for your Fiat currency on different platforms because I can see many platforms converting gift cards to cash.
I think not everyone is aware that they can convert their gift card to cash on some platforms. I think I have seen some of those applications advertising that before. But I think they charge certain amount of money to do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back