What's new

Why Do Certain Online Sites Pay Through Gift Cards?

Yeah, sometimes the members can also make suggestions based on the payment method that is available to them. If it is convenient to you you can add that particular method to the list.
This is correct and this is why members are needed to make suggestions on how to improve the platforms because it helps the owners of the platforms too. It helps the platform to improve

You can exchange your gift cards to cash if you approach some platforms but you're not going to get the desired amount line what you will receive in cryptocurrency because gift cards will pay you less when converted to cash.
This is one of the reasons I do not like accepting gift card as a means of payment as they usually offer way less than the current market value which I believe is not fair

No I've never worked on those kinds of platforms that pays in gift card, as a matter of fact I don't work on most of the platforms online, I try to focus on few.

This is correct and this is why members are needed to make suggestions on how to improve the platforms because it helps the owners of the platforms too. It helps the platform to improve
I have seen a good number of platforms that the members are allowed to give suggestions. I think that will probably help to improve the platform and make the whole place lively for so many people.

No I've never worked on those kinds of platforms that pays in gift card, as a matter of fact I don't work on most of the platforms online, I try to focus on few.
I also focus on a few of them that pays me a reasonable amount of money and that does not stress me. I so much dislike it when a site is stressing me. It gets me very annoyed.

I also focus on a few of them that pays me a reasonable amount of money and that does not stress me. I so much dislike it when a site is stressing me. It gets me very annoyed.
there is no need for you to work on the website that stresses you. It is important to focus on things you love doing online and on the long run you can make some good amount of money from it. There is no need for you to be stressed out whenever you are working online.

there is no need for you to work on the website that stresses you. It is important to focus on things you love doing online and on the long run you can make some good amount of money from it. There is no need for you to be stressed out whenever you are working online.
Exacrly
I cannot even work on a website that will stress me because there are a lot of sites where we can make money from and I can just stop working on any site that stresses me.

Exacrly
I cannot even work on a website that will stress me because there are a lot of sites where we can make money from and I can just stop working on any site that stresses me.
If you want to create an everlasting passive income for yourself you must try as much as possible to work hard. But working on the website that will pay you little amount of money after all the stress is not advisable.

If you want to create an everlasting passive income for yourself you must try as much as possible to work hard. But working on the website that will pay you little amount of money after all the stress is not advisable.
To support your statement, some people still believed that there is a way to sidestep hardwork to make money on the internet and I'm saying it categorically here that, it is not possible.

Anybody would depends on working and other people's websites will continue to work because you will not even make a substantial amount that will be enough for himself

To support your statement, some people still believed that there is a way to sidestep hardwork to make money on the internet and I'm saying it categorically here that, it is not possible.
Yeah, making money online requires a lot of consistency and hard work. even though there are some tools in which you can use to scale up your work but you still need a lot of discipline and hard work to achieve anything reasonable.

It is good for every website to have different kinds of payment system for the members to choose because it is not everyone that will prefer to receive payment in PayPal . The gift card also the the favourite of so many people.

It is good for every website to have different kinds of payment system for the members to choose because it is not everyone that will prefer to receive payment in PayPal . The gift card also the the favourite of so many people.
Yeah, I think it is one of the things that makes a website very much exciting. If they have various ways of cashing out your money it will be very good. Some people may prefer gift card.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in receiving payment in gift cards because we should understand that there are so many people who prefer to receive the payment in this form.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in receiving payment in gift cards because we should understand that there are so many people who prefer to receive the payment in this form.
It is true that some people would prefer to receive payment in gift cards. Iindividuals have different preferences and that is why we should have different payment systems.

Probably, there are people who prefer using the money they make from online websites to shop. So receiving the money in gift card is actually the best for them.

Well I don't really know why, I've been wanting to ask this question aswell, maybe that's what they prefer in terms of making payments, I think that's there's reason.

I also try to focus on very few online site to earn money but you might be limiting yourself, as there are other sites that might be paying better than the site you are dedicating your time to.

I also try to focus on very few online site to earn money but you might be limiting yourself, as there are other sites that might be paying better than the site you are dedicating your time to.
That's what I also do, I think that's because I don't have that much time online, earning money online is the best thing that has been happening to me.

The online space is always very vast and if you can dedicate a lot of your time you will make something tangible. You need to try as much as possible to expand your knowledge on reasonable ways of making money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back