What's new

Who opens the doors of the business?

If correct, as long as the doorman is merited he will be hired. When the companies are small with few personnel, it is not necessary, but otherwise there will always be a doorman to welcome you to the company, and can guide you according to your request.
Ok it seems like same in our area. For small businesses like around 10 to 15 people, there is no need for a doorman, but when your business is big and the installation is large you will need a specific doorman or security guard for that purpose.

Well I don't know how this is done in your location ,but a trustee over here could be a close friend to the Business owner or a family member, i don't know if this is hoe is done in your location. I think a family member should be more trusted.
Ok I understand what you described above, "a custodian here can be a close friend of the owner of the company or a family member" I was not aware of that. There are usually two different positions here which are doorman and custodian, each performs a different function for what they were hired to do.
To me the marketer of the business open the doors of the business because they help to sell the business out and also patronize people to come and buy the products with this out you are opening doors for a particular business.
He visto casos como el que usted describe en muchos negocios y empresas, ahí está el comerciante pero siempre lo acompaña el portero o el guardia, mientras el empleado atiende al cliente el otro se queda vigilando la entrada.
Ok it seems like same in our area. For small businesses like around 10 to 15 people, there is no need for a doorman, but when your business is big and the installation is large you will need a specific doorman or security guard for that purpose.
Excellent, I believe that such positions of doorman and security guards are mostly in companies with a larger number of employees, although I have seen small stores where they place security at the entrance, in order to check customers' purchases so that they do not take more than what they have paid for.

You are right. Doorman is not needed in a small scale business and some medium scale businesses also. In a situation where doorman is needed, the company will appoints someone to do the job.

The duty of opening doors for a business is the duty of the watchman because is his duty to make sure that everything is in place before the arrival of the business staff to continue with the other activities of the company or the business in general. But this can also be done by other if appointed to do so.

The duty of opening doors for a business is the duty of the watchman because is his duty to make sure that everything is in place before the arrival of the business staff to continue with the other activities of the company or the business in general. But this can also be done by other if appointed to do so.
What you describe is correct, it may well be the watchman or whoever is appointed to do so. In this case where there is an official with the functions of "doorman" this should be the one in charge and not the watchman.

The duty of a watchman is different from a gateman. A watchman mostly works at night, if he works during the day, he only works as a security guard and not serves as a gateman who open doors for people who comes and goes out of the business premises, though it differs from company to company.

Opening the gate in a company should be the work of the gate as syou said, what if the business organisation is the one in which everything is under the authority of the business owner, then I believe the owner is the one to open it.
To my own understanding the marketer opening doors for business because when the market and sell the business to the customers by doing this they are opening doors for the business

Each company is governed by its agreements and responsibilities. In the particular case of the functions of the employees of a trade, company or institution, where there are security personnel. Whose responsibility is it to open doors for staff to enter? The owner or the watchman? I have seen discussions because the guards want to put you as gatekeepers when your responsibility is to take care and as the word "watch" says to protect and take care of the staff.
It depends on your agreement. But I think it would be best if a staff will open the door. This is to avoid robbery by your own security personnel. I have learned from companies who their own security personnel are the ones robbing the company because they can open it anytime.

Opening gate for cars isn't any issue in a business environment but you don't expect the watchguard to be opening door for individuals as they come in and go out. That will be quite stressful and I think all employees can do that themselves

It depends on your agreement. But I think it would be best if a staff will open the door. This is to avoid robbery by your own security personnel. I have learned from companies who their own security personnel are the ones robbing the company because they can open it anytime.
Opening gate for cars isn't any issue in a business environment but you don't expect the watchguard to be opening door for individuals as they come in and go out. That will be quite stressful and I think all employees can do that themselves
Yes, after so many publications I have already verified that in the different countries it is handled differently. The position of doorman exists in my country, this is the one in charge of opening the main door. Security personnel have other functions, which are to safeguard the company or property for which they work.

Each business ie governed by it's leaders so I think the leaders of the holder opens the doors for the business unless if the business is not been held by one individual

if you have a business premises then you have to make efforts for the place to be secured around the clock which makes it ideal work for the security people.

As indicated by my experience, the Manager or collaborator can be given the duty of making the ways for the business, this arrangement of representatives should likewise be timely to the extent they have no authority tasks, sometimes the proprietor of the business consistently likes to start the business himself, all to be certain that everything in the store is secure.

As indicated by my experience, the Manager or collaborator can be given the duty of making the ways for the business, this arrangement of representatives should likewise be timely to the extent they have no authority tasks, sometimes the proprietor of the business consistently likes to start the business himself, all to be certain that everything in the store is secure.
Considering your description, I understand that these are companies in which the staff is reduced, so the manager is used to open the company. Already when each one is executing his functions, who is in charge of opening the door to the customers?

The meaning i read to the title of the post was different to what I saw in the body of the thread . Anyways, the GM as it's popularly called in my country is responsible for the closing and opening of the business

every business should employ people who opens the doors of the business on daily basis and of course accord everyone and their roles and responsibility.

Opening of gate should not be an issue in any business organisation. A company with a well-planned procedures will not have problem of opening gate everyday. A company like that will be working assiduously to bring in more profit for the investors

The meaning i read to the title of the post was different to what I saw in the body of the thread . Anyways, the GM as it's popularly called in my country is responsible for the closing and opening of the business
I would like you to clarify the meaning of "GM", since in the title, I am referring to two different positions and their functions. since in the title, I am referring to two different positions and their functions. There is the doorman who is in charge of opening and closing the door of the establishment and the guard who is in charge of security.

I think the "doorman" in this topic is not exactly the doorman or receptionist. My understanding of this doorman is the person who is required to come earliest because he holds the key to the work place. If he comes in late then the early comers will be waiting outside the office.

Opening of gate should not be an issue in any business organisation. A company with a well-planned procedures will not have problem of opening gate everyday. A company like that will be working assiduously to bring in more profit for the investors
You are right. It is when a company do not have a good organisational structure that it will struggle to select the person that opens the door of the company everyday.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back