What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

If you have some capital you can start any business, starting a business is not that hard task. But to sustain a business for long time, and grow even in the market competition, requires lot of energy and hard work.

There is no particular type of business that is easy to start. You need to brainstorm and make research about any kind of business you want to venture into.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

you are absolutely right Because the job of selling clothes is very easy and you do not have to invest much in it.And in this business you do not even need much experience, you can easily earn money through this business. Nowadays you can also do this business of selling clothes online and earn a decent amount.

Hair dressing and barbing saloon to me are the easier business to start with. But it does not mean you can just breeze into the trade and start making money. You must first get trained properly for it

All business are difficult to start if you do not understand the business very well, what makes business easier to start is understanding of the business with proper planning and preparation, also financial abilities can make a business easier to start.

Well all businesses require and input of capital and resources but some of them are less hard. Businesses like the party women business of selling fried and her emotions are very easy to start because it requires not a lot of capital

Affliate marketing is still easy although efforts is still required no doubt but the fact that little or no capital would be needed makes it easy to start from my point

Hair dressing and barbing saloon to me are the easier business to start with. But it does not mean you can just breeze into the trade and start making money. You must first get trained properly for it
The salon cum barbershop business is not really easy to start. First requirement is a strategic location of the business. Second point is the hiring of a good beautician and barber. Third is the profitability because the income of the staff would largely depend on the customers. When there are no customers then there is no income.

The business that can be easy for me may not be easy for you. It all depends on the kind of skills and knowledge you have. The type of business also matters.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
Yes you are very right the food selling business is one of the most easiest business so far especially if you have someone that can cook food very well. All you have to do is get a good place furnish it with chairs and tables and some little things to make the place comfortable then before you know it you'll be selling food a lot of profit and making good profit on them.

Hello, according to your comment, a good capital is required, home services are profitable, for example everything that has to do with beauty Hairdressing, makeup, massages, cosmetology, they are undertakings that in principle do not require so much capital and it can be done from home or at home
Very true, it requires little capital and like you said, you dont even need to open a shop or an office, all you need is just your working tools and after that it can be done from your home. I even know of a friend that does home services. She goes to their homes and render her service to them and they pay her

There are many businesses but in small scale business I prefer business of rearing ducks, because the adult ones are more costly and the feedings will not much a problem .

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

There's nothing like an easy business to start business will be easy for you when you have passion for it a lot of people will tell you is easy to start selling clothes, some will say is it to start selling food, some will say is it easy to start selling drinks and so many other things.
people are telling you that because they have idea about those things and they love to do it so there's no business that is easy to start it's just you having an interest.

One cannot say particularly that this business is easy to start without putting some factors into considerations like the available capital for funding the business, your areas of interest and expertise and the neighborhood to locate the business. All these goes a long way in determining the easiest business to start.

There are many businesses to start but my advice is to first check what is needed in the place but is scarse then start that business you will make a good profit.

I think a hairdresser is a very good option, especially on this holiday season. And this is the whole year, if you learn or get a good employee, you can start without so many implements and grow quickly.
An hairdressing salon would definitely be a very good option for a business start up but you will need to get the hairdressing skill that you will need to be able to do the work very effectively without much stress. It is the hairdressing skillset that you have that will determine the amount of people that will be patronizing your service.

An hairdressing salon would definitely be a very good option for a business start up but you will need to get the hairdressing skill that you will need to be able to do the work very effectively without much stress. It is the hairdressing skillset that you have that will determine the amount of people that will be patronizing your service.
It is true, although my main idea is just to take care of the administration and to hire the professional hairdressers and stylists, who work for me. I have to get the location, go through the administrative registration steps, buy the necessary tools, and move on.

There are many businesses that need few capital so it is easy to start them as you said clothes business is one of them , I remind a collegue of mine who sell us clothes in break time at school .

I think the easiest business to start is digital marketing...all you need is a laptop and a good service with knowledge on it
By classifying this business of digital marketing as being easy, do you mean that one can do it and make money without much stress?

The kind of business that I think is easy to start is the women kind of business where they get to sell food or fried stuffs. This is very easy because it is easy for them to cook and sell

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back