What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

According to your opinion ,i found cloth selling business quite amusing and easy to start among any other business, you can actually start with the little you have and pick it up from there.

there is no kind of business that is easy to start what if you make enough research and have knowledge of any business you are venturing into then it will definitely be easy for you.

There is no type of business that is designated as the best business and a lot would depend on your skill and how willing you are to work hard.

There is no type of business that is designated as the best business and a lot would depend on your skill and how willing you are to work hard.
As you describe it @Sethbala11 , skill and hard work are essential when it comes to entrepreneurship. Consequently, you can start any business, the important thing is to have knowledge and capital.

Their is nothing like easy business. Running a business can simple but not easy. The business you can find easy is the one you set up around your passion. You will have lots of enthusiasm to work on the business even if your are not making s great profit at first.

There is nothing like easy type of business for you to start. You just have to focus your strength on your passion for the type of business you like to start and face it headlong

Small scale farming business is very easy to start and be able to grow it to a level you would be able to maintain it. This is because you won't spend much and the process is easy.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
It is a very good and lucreative business if you know how to get your products from the manufacturer or a hub where they sell at same price with th producer,that is when your sales would be unique,else you would just be another food consumable seller.

There is no business that is easy to start, I don't believe any business is easy to start because even armed robbers go through the stress of monitoring, observing planning, and all that stuff. A lot is put into anything it just depends on the kind of business one wants to venture into and how the person plans of moving with the business in terms of making any or even more profit

I think blogging is one of the easy business you can start as it has low barrier entry. All you need is a domain name which cost $10 or less and your steam account which you can get at about $50 per year. those are the basic things you need to get started and you can make lots of money if things are done right.

Any business is easy to start as long as you have a passion and plan for the business because impossible itself runs away from people who see possibility in anything.

no business without the risk. you could filters the variety depend your balance / capitals. if you wont spending your money, you could sale your skills. choose your best skills and make it be maximum. and you will get your best bussines

The business of selling provisions and other food stuffs is very easy to start. Just get small money and you are good to go, patronage is nothing to bother about.
I don't know why I believe that all business are easy to start if you're professional at the type of business you are passionate about, every business require constant learning before you are able to manage it properly.

If you want to make good profit easy and still sustain your business, you can look into fast moving consumer goods like bread, pure water and other household goods. They have low profit margin albut they move fast which can help you make good profit if you sell much

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

I do not think that it is easy to sell clothes. Right now, during the time of pandemic, it has become even more difficult for people to sell clothes because markets are closed and the government is implementing a lot of restrictions on sellers and shopkeepers,

I do not think that it is easy to sell clothes. Right now, during the time of pandemic, it has become even more difficult for people to sell clothes because markets are closed and the government is implementing a lot of restrictions on sellers and shopkeepers,
You are right tho, it would be abit difficult to travel out to buy the cloths, as cost of transportation has increased as well and like you said there are so many restrictions, and even limitations in movement time.

There are many businesses that are easy to start even with no or little capital, business like farming even with no capital you can start and then exporting agricultural products.

I feel no business is easy but there are some that are a bit easier compared to others though, I give an example one who wants to start a poultry farm we find it more difficult compare to someone that will start a provision shop so I can say to that to start a provision shop in is more easier than starting a poultry farm.
So there's some businesses that are easy compared to others for example starting a provision shop a food vendor and the rest but starting business like poultry farm is a bit difficult and even fishpond reason is quite difficult to start.

Any kind of business is easy to start as long as you have the passion for the business, the plan for the business and the capital the business will requires to be establish then you are good to go.

There are many businesses that are easy to start even with no or little capital, business like farming even with no capital you can start and then exporting agricultural products.
Exporting agricultural products is not an easy business to start BECAUSE it comes with a lot of responsibility and Financial obligations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back