What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

I think a hairdresser is a very good option, especially on this holiday season. And this is the whole year, if you learn or get a good employee, you can start without so many implements and grow quickly.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.

Resell tech is best option for beginner job. Just compare prices,ask sellers for cheaper and then sell on small profit like 3-4$.
In my opinion this method is easiest.

The business of selling provisions and other food stuffs is very easy to start. Just get small money and you are good to go, patronage is nothing to bother about.

The only business that's easy to start is buying and selling. Buy pure water and sell it to the final consumers at cheap price.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Indeed setting up a business as an newbie is never easy. Anyone can venture into business without prior knowledge

I don't believe any business is easy to start. If you want to break even in any business, you need to get prepared and start working hard with consistency to make it big

Starting a business if any time isn't an easy one. Try to get a mentor and if you are alone try investing with a small amount first then gradually inject money in it with time.

Businesses that are easy to start will probably not yield much returns. Look into phone charging stand, clothe washing business, clothe selling and Uber business.

I dont think there is any business that is easy to start all it determines on your capital and preparation, all business has their up and down
Small home based business are easy to start and don't need much Investment. Clothing and cosmetic business are examples

If you want to go into business with the mindset of how easy it may be then, I do not think you could go into any business.
To me , I don't think there is a business that is that easy. You better off say which one is better.

And what really determine wether a business is easy or not is how committed one is towards it with proper strategies to maintain it.

I cannot choose a specific business that is easy for you but, what business do you think will suit your schedule?
Any business that can suit your schedule with discipline will be better.
Post automatically merged:

If you want to go into business with the mindset of how easy it may be then, I do not think you could go into any business.
To me , I don't think there is a business that is that easy. You better off say which one is better.

And what really determine wether a business is easy or not is how committed one is towards it with proper strategies to maintain it.

I cannot choose a specific business that is easy for you but, what business do you think will suit your schedule?
Any business that can suit your schedule with discipline will be better.

Hello, according to your comment, a good capital is required, home services are profitable, for example everything that has to do with beauty Hairdressing, makeup, massages, cosmetology, they are undertakings that in principle do not require so much capital and it can be done from home or at home

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back