What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

No business is easy to start. The most important part of business is getting customers for your business andd thats one of the commonest but very hard thing in bussiness
In fact, there is no business that is easy to start if you do not have the proper training or education that is needed to run the business successfully, the business is likely going to fail or collapsed within months of establishing it.

There are many business that are easy to start considering you have the money to make the start up, selling recharge card is easy to start and also P.O.S business, opening a pure water factory.

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Blogging is quit easy to start, because it doesn't require high capital

No business out there is easy to start, it requires many time, money and stress to be able to run a business, even online Businesses requires much money and time to be able to run the business. So don't just think it's easy to start a business

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

No business is easy to start , before you start thinking about the strategy and how to start , where to locate the business, and the fund to start with are not all easy.

No business is really very easy to start but there are some that are easier than others. Some of the easy businesses you can start are; selling and grocery products.

I do agree with you. Starting any business is not at all easy because many business fail and does not generate any revenue for the owner. In fact, I suggested that starting a food stall is somewhat easier as compared to other kinds of businesses but even food stalls fail. This is an inevitable reality.

There are hundreds and thousands of business in which anyone can start. I don't think any business is too easy or too hard because it boils down to the level of knowledge you have in such particular business.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think there is any business that is very easy and some people may think. You need the right knowledge and understanding you can really the successful in any business of your choice.

Last edited:

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

Well, I think this is dependent on your ability to understand what business you can do best. Some businesses are easy to do for some people and for others it may not be so. So understanding yourself will be the first thing

Well, I think this is dependent on your ability to understand what business you can do best. Some businesses are easy to do for some people and for others it may not be so. So understanding yourself will be the first thing
This day is the kind of business that is very easy for you to start up is online business because you do not require any location to start up such business but you can start it at your own convenience.

A lot f people have become successful business man without investing money or even without any particular skills. All you need is an idea and make that idea work for you

a hairdresser or a car wash maybe?
As easy as the business you mentioned looks, they aren't as easy like you thought. A car wash business is very stressful, to wash a car clean is not really easy not to talk of many cars in a day except you will employ people to help you with, which is also additional costs for a small scale business.

A lot f people have become successful business man without investing money or even without any particular skills. All you need is an idea and make that idea work for you
But skill is required. When you draft an idea and you need to implement that, it is necessary that you should have basic knowledge about that. Otherwise your idea cannot become reality.

Last edited:
No, you don't require any skills. You just need money so that you can hire the best guy in the market to work for you. Skills are needed only when you do not have money

No, you don't require any skills. You just need money so that you can hire the best guy in the market to work for you. Skills are needed only when you do not have money
One of the business that is very easy to start if you are in a good location is starting a grocery store you can even start selling at the front of your house or apartment.

I believe that there is no business that is easy to start ,it is all about management and the strategy employed in running the business. A easy business can be difficult without good planning

There is no business that is too easy to start and too hard to start. If you have proper knowledge and understanding of how business works it won't be hard for you.

It depends of the location you are, but one of the most easiest business to start is pos business because with this type of business you can just start without they need to learn any special skill, it is simple and it is easy to start.

My Opinion:

What is your opinion?

No business is easy to start as at now on my country, because you have the capital to start the business but to get customers to patronize your business is another thing again.

If you are good at cooking, you can actually start a small indoor kitchen, you dont require much, you could start it on a small scale. Cook a small quantity and start delivering to people you collected order from. With time, you can now increase your sales

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back