What's new

Which type of business is easy to start?

Starting a business is not an easy work. It needs knowledge, experience and main thing "budget". But still there are small businesses which doesn't need high level of knowledge or experience and less budget is enough to start those businesses .

My Opinion:

According to my opinion ,clothes selling business is easy to start.
(I am talking about clothes selling home based business,on small level ,which needs less investment)

What is your opinion?

Which type of business is easy to start?
You are correct about clothing business being one of the easiest business to start, all you have to do is get one store, and find a better place to be buying in stock and start reselling , also wrist watch and perfume business too are easy to start.

All businesses are easy to start. Your capital mindset and location is the only thing that will determine how easy it will be to start the business or not.

Most business that are easy to start are not always profitable and sometimes it may not even require a large sum of money ,selling of fruit is a business that is easy to start because you only need a shop and a place to store the fruits.

All businesses are easy to start. Your capital mindset and location is the only thing that will determine how easy it will be to start the business or not.
I support your thinking, all businesses can be started, if you have the capital and knowledge of it. You must have the desire and you must also like the business, and not do it because it works for others.

My dear there is nothing good that comes easy so you need to sacrifice to get things done and make your visioned achievement come true but if you insist to substitute the word easy business with less income consuming businesses to start I will suggest few out of many like hair dressing,selling of clothes or jewelries even online,cosmetology,etc.

Selling clothes not easy to start ,because you really needs to import the best clothing, the amount of money that is needed to set up a standard clothing business is expensive which sometimes you may not be able to afford it.

I think food or clothing business because it requires a little startup cash and you won't have to pay for office space because you can work from home at first and post it online.

Selling food items is a great way to start especially if you live in a populated area. You can start small and gradually expand.
The truth is that there is no business that is quite easy to start or easy to manage because all businesses tends to be difficult but what will definitely make it look much easier for you later on is when the business start becoming successful and more profitable.

I think food or clothing business because it requires a little startup cash and you won't have to pay for office space because you can work from home at first and post it online.
It depends on the size of the food or clothing business that you want to establish and the neighborhood that you wish to locate it. Restaurants business can be expensive to starts as you will need a spacious shop for it.

Importation is advisable but it is very risky especially when you don’t know the right channel to follow as immigration officers and exchange rates are common factors affecting it

Doing POS is not a business that requires high level of knowledge like that. Even those that do not go to school can also do. It's just that they can go for a month training and be perfect.

Most business that are easy to start are not always profitable and sometimes it may not even require a large sum of money ,selling of fruit is a business that is easy to start because you only need a shop and a place to store the fruits.
I have a relative who has a fruit stand, which did not require a lot of capital because it was small. Over time it has grown and is doing very well with excellent profits, that is a great idea.

My dear there is nothing good that comes easy so you need to sacrifice to get things done and make your visioned achievement come true but if you insist to substitute the word easy business with less income consuming businesses to start I will suggest few out of many like hair dressing,selling of clothes or jewelries even online,cosmetology,etc.
That is right. Starting a business is never easy. You need to provide some effort each day. You can only have low cost businesses that can be started with a small amount but that still requires you to put in effort and work.

Hello, according to your comment, a good capital is required, home services are profitable, for example everything that has to do with beauty Hairdressing, makeup, massages, cosmetology, they are undertakings that in principle do not require so much capital and it can be done from home or at home
Very true, regardless of how easy a business might be to set up or start up. It requires one form of commitment or the other. It could be physical commitment, it could be in terms of finance or it could even be in terms of time

Mini importation, cosmetic businesses . Also don't start a business that doesn't have a market demand.
Importation business may not really be easy to start and as you said, you really need a lot of chain connection between the original company and the people that will ship the product to your country, and also a logistics company that will collect it and deliver it to you .

If you are good at cooking, you can actually start a small indoor kitchen, you dont require much, you could start it on a small scale. Cook a small quantity and start delivering to people you collected order from. With time, you can now increase your sales
As a businessman there is no kind of business that is easy to start or when you have an idea and also the required capital to start up a business that will make the business easy to start.

Importation business may not really be easy to start and as you said, you really need a lot of chain connection between the original company and the people that will ship the product to your country, and also a logistics company that will collect it and deliver it to you.
Before you go into the business all these things you have mentioned would be considered, I get your point for a beginner who is new to the business then it might not really be easy to start.

Before you go into the business all these things you have mentioned would be considered, I get your point for a beginner who is new to the business then it might not really be easy to start.
Importation business can be profitable if you're in Africa and you're importing products from other countries such as China and sell it at a higher price in your country, you can make a lot of money with it, are you an importer ?

As a businessman there is no kind of business that is easy to start or when you have an idea and also the required capital to start up a business that will make the business easy to start.
Even with the ideas and capital, one can still fall into mistakes or make certain errors. That is why it is adviced to always study about the business, make researchs before going into the business. If possible, it is adviced to even higher a consultant or professional to help out at the early stage.

Very true, regardless of how easy a business might be to set up or start up. It requires one form of commitment or the other. It could be physical commitment, it could be in terms of finance or it could even be in terms of time
I loved your post, because analyzing it this way you are absolutely right. In a venture there must always be some kind of commitment "physical commitment, it can be in terms of funding or even in terms of time", the important thing is that it is never missing, to achieve success.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back