What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

Starting a business you knew nothing about is very bad that's why a lot of people do run into lost why because they just venture into the business without formal consultation. I have done my research very well and I have decided to start cryptocurrency trading.

I want to start business related to agriculture. I want to established a farm house for trading the crops. Because I live in village where all my relatives or farmers have their own wheat and rice and they sell them in going to city that is much away from our village, so I think it is best for me to start a business of wheat and rice import and export as a farmer.

To be honest, I prefer having online business that will be dealing with unisex fashion. So I am planning of having boutique and saloon where both sex can make their hair. It is lucrative in my area that's why I want to go for it.

I have plans to start online business which will be a novel ,but the problem is that I still need time to build the business
different people have different ideas about their business I want to start my own clothes business online
I share different ideas and design with friend and people and take responses to improve my business also put different variety of clothes on websites whatsaap groups and on status and also share it on different social media
Post automatically merged:

I have plans to start online business which will be a novel ,but the problem is that I still need time to build the business
different people have different ideas about their business I want to start my own clothes business online
I share different ideas and design with friend and people and take responses to improve my business also put different variety of clothes on websites whatsaap groups and on status and also share it on different social media

There are businesses in mind to do but because of lack of financial aid, we become limited to start your desired businesses. Starting a business music studio,is all i have ever wanted but still not giving up on that,in one way or the other it will happen.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
I love online business and I also want to do. But there is a reason I do not know about it. I have no knowledge about it. But now I want to start my own offline business (printing center). This business is most profitable.

I would love to have a unisex saloon where both males and females can get their hair done and not just hair, nails, fingers, eyelashes, spa, name it. It would be like a one stop for looking good.

POD stands for Print on-demand and is perhaps the easiest way to make money online.

The average time it takes to start a business like this is 3 to 5 days. The principle behind this is really simple:

• 1. You sell unique tshirts that will be created after your customer places an order.
  • 2. You will then take the money from your customer and pay for the order.
  • 3. Your supplier sends the tshirt to your customer.

ACCOUNTANT. Experience, training or licensing may be needed. ...
BICYCLE REPAIR. In many parts of the country, this business tends to be seasonal, but you can find ways around that. ...
BOAT CLEANING. ...
BUSINESS PLAN SERVICE. ...
RIDE-SHARING DRIVER. ...
CLEANING SERVICE. ...
CHILDREN'S PARTY PLANNER. ...
CONSULTANT.

I don't want tmTo start a business now if I have an opportunity to start something I'll go into the higher institution and learn about the type of business that would like to start with that after learning a particular course for 2 to 3 years I'll come back and establish it as a factory or company

Right now I have many business idea but the one I wish is to start right now is importing and exporting business, I want to deal in gold necklace

Since my first publication, I can now say that I am sticking with the hairdressing salon which is my option for the necessary earnings and then move on to Real Estate, which is my second choice in acquisition but the most desired one.

My business intentions actually has both the long term and short term plans. On the short term I would want to be a photography and also a drone pilot in my locality. But over the course of time, the ultimate dream is to have a software company and invest in travel, restaurant and hotels.

i always had the idea of starting a business offering services such as web developing and desktop apps creating, based on a big team of experts, but i don't have the chance to do it yet, because i lack the necessary capital

Concerning your question on what business would I like to start as an entrepreneur, I woyld say that I would like to invest in the financial markets, i would like to invest in either the forex market or cryptocurrency market or both even

Business is not my thing. Business is very stressful to run and manager and at the end of the day you might even not make enough profit unlike working in a company

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
Well just as you said, everybody wants to invest in crypto currency and some want to start there own business. So definitely not everybody wants the same thing

Talking about the business I will like to start will depend largely on the capital that will be involved in the process of starting the business, anyway if I may decide to start of a small business I will consider growning maize and cassava and yam aswel. But if the capital is strong enough I will consider it at a larger scale,

I will like to go to a big time farming business where I can plant banana suckers, cocoa, cashews and cash crops that will yield enough money , farming is a lucrative business.

If i want to start any business i would look into shoe selling business and look for how to get the best trending shoes in town

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back