What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
If I have cash at hand right now, I am going to start soap making business. The reason is that soap and detergent are highly demand in my surrounding areas in there is only one company supplying everyone. This means that demand is way more than the supply.

I am more interested in online businesses and the business I want to venture into online very soon is affiliate marketing and cryptocurrency trading fully.

Currently I am confused as to what business am to start. I have intrest in about three things, but I don't know the one to do.

For now online business is much more reliable for me that is why I'm trying to get the laptop to start my own online business, I can still combine it with offline business if possible.

If I have money now I will go for online business then I can also establish an offline business to do on spare time because online businesses will give me a flexible working hour.

We have different people in the world, so we should have different thinking. Our minds might not be same because one can fail a business while the other can succeed in same business that the other fail. I will equally advise that one should start a business that he or she has more knowledge about and easily run it better.

I want to start Ostrich business , where I plan to buy a plot of land and feed Ostrich well with nutritious food and sell their eggs after they are hatched. Ostrich business is not so popular yet demanding in our country.

Right now I have many business ideas in my mind. Right now I run a phone accessory business and I intend diversifying when I have enough funds. I also have poultry business in mind because it seems to be very lucrative and where I live. I love agriculture and livestock.

There are two business that I have in mind and the Two business are crypto currency and forex trade. I like the two that in just a week I can earn nothing less than 10%

I have plans of starting a website and keep it running for a long long time, it's my desire, I love being online and interacting with reasonable people.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
I an not much if a business person, what I want to do is learning skills and honing my talents,I salute people who establish and run business because being an entrepreneur in NY country is no easy feat

My attention right now is to go into Real Estate Business. I want to start this business by buying landed property and leaving it for some number of months and sell it after having some values

But now my own is always an online business because that is the one that will give me an ability to work at my spare time while I am concentrating in some other offline business.

But now my own is always an online business because that is the one that will give me an ability to work at my spare time while I am concentrating in some other offline business.
An offline business can tie you down for the whole day. If you don't have much time to spend for the business then I would agree that an online business can give slack time often. In retailing it doesn't matter if you do not reply at once but at least you have to reply within the day.

The poultry industry is very lucrative and can be low investment-high yield. My sister just started a poultry business here and although it's very hard, challenging work in this extreme heat, she's finding it very fulfilling. However, I think because the market is crowded here, it's important to position yourself just right. One way of doing that is to differentiate yourself through your branding service delivery.
A poultry business is one of the most popular and lucrative business in the world at large , we have diverse ways in which you can mark money through poultry business.

An offline business can tie you down for the whole day. If you don't have much time to spend for the business then I would agree that an online business can give slack time often. In retailing it doesn't matter if you do not reply at once but at least you have to reply within the day.
The reason why I am interested to establish an online business is the flexibility as we you can work at the convenient time that will be suitable for us, this will give me a lot of opportunities to attend to my offline business if I have any.

There are actually a number of businesses I've made plans for and the capital available would determine the one to actually go for, there is running a poultry or better still opening up a restaurant

Right now, I'm investing in my skills but if I'd garner the needed funds...I'll venture into palm oil trade which is a physical business while sourcing for legit writing sites.

My next line of business, that is to say next source of income is investing in fish feeds precisely. To do that a lot of plans must be achieved.

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
I will like to start a SAAS business. I would choose this because its not difficult to setup and once you set it up the income become somewhat passive and you will always have repeated customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back