What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

I have been planning to start a full time commercial farming with at least twenty five to thirty hectares of land , because with the little farming activities I am doing , its been productive .

I have been planning to start a full time commercial farming with at least twenty five to thirty hectares of land , because with the little farming activities I am doing , its been productive .
Farming is quite lucrative most especially when you have a fertile soil. Not everyone are interested in farming most especially when they have to work with local tools. Do you used farms machines ?

Farming is quite lucrative most especially when you have a fertile soil. Not everyone are interested in farming most especially when they have to work with local tools. Do you used farms machines ?
Theres fertile lands here for the people in the communities , so far you have what it takes to farm on the land , but you need commercial farming tools like tractors and many more .

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
I don't plan on starting any business because I'm not interested in businesses and plus I don't have capital or time for that but maybe someday when I have enough balance and time

I would like to open my own barbershop. This business is really helping a lot of people and I want to own some because I know how to shave people hair. A lot of income can be obtained from a barbershop

I would like to open my own barbershop. This business is really helping a lot of people and I want to own some because I know how to shave people hair. A lot of income can be obtained from a barbershop
Barbing salon business is very lucrative in his part of the world. One of the major downsides is that it can take a lot of money while putting the necessary equipments and gadgets required.

Theres fertile lands here for the people in the communities , so far you have what it takes to farm on the land , but you need commercial farming tools like tractors and many more .
Yea, that's what is needed to carry out a commercial farming system. And it's quite difficult to purchase these farming tools most especially as a new Farmer who's trying to carry out a farming activities.

I want to start my own food business at this very age. A lot of people I know have food business and they are really getting paid. So that is what inspires me

Actually if I have an enough financial strength, I will love to invest offline and based on trading of computer accessories and components in the university simply because there is high demand for it.

I also have interest to establish online business such as having a service providing platform. There are a lot of online business I may be willing to start though most of them will require a lot of money but I will do it one by one in due time.

I am still planning on going into petroleum and petrochemical business because theres huge amount of money and profit involved in it and I don't have enough money to start right now .

Barbing salon business is very lucrative in his part of the world. One of the major downsides is that it can take a lot of money while putting the necessary equipments and gadgets required.

Starting a barber's shop could be a great business. However, it requires you to have a lots of money even if you rent a shop. You may also need to hire workers for that as well.

I have different business that I would love to establish on my plans. Setting up a provision store is a very nice business since these product are something that are being needed by people on daily basis.

i want to start mini importation business so that I can go fully into e-commerce business, I am getting the training soon and putting the right things in place to get started soon, it is very lucrative

I still have serious interest to expand my gaming business though but Selling of electronic gadget is also not a bad idea but this business requires a lot of capital which I am not in a position to provide now.

Poultry is my work right from the start. But I am not in that line any longer. I will like to make money and go back to rearing of birds like Turkey, chicken, and other feathered animals. Rearing is always interesting to me but is capital intensive.

I want to start a business that will yield some good profit within a couple of years and also which my children will be able to continue after I'm no more.

I would love to start both online and offline business.
I would expand my online business, and put more efforts to my vlogging.
I would start farming, but livestock and planting of crops as a side hustle also.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back