What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.

one of my businesses is selling the Gifts cards for the people of the country.
So I'm buying them from the Online shops and sell them for my local currency and I make that on Facebook.

one of my businesses is selling the Gifts cards for the people of the country.
So I'm buying them from the Online shops and sell them for my local currency and I make that on Facebook.

what addition do you usually make if you can tell us? do you make a big profit from this business if you sell a larger quantity or is it just such an extra penny for survival?

I have plans to start online business which will be a novel ,but the problem is that I still need time to build the business

what addition do you usually make if you can tell us? do you make a big profit from this business if you sell a larger quantity or is it just such an extra penny for survival?
of course yes, I gain from each gift card when I sold it a profit of 1.5$ for Google play 10$

and 3$ for Google play 20$

Imagine if I will sell more than 100 Gifts cards! you will get easily 200 $ full profits xD :)

I'm already pushing it - my blog. However, I'm not where I want to be with it YET. I'm looking to grow the blog and its reach and ultimately monetise it. I'm hoping that at some point I can also add an eCommerce section to the blog, selling locally made products unique to my country. This will require a truckload of money which I don't have, sadly.

of course yes, I gain from each gift card when I sold it a profit of 1.5$ for Google play 10$

and 3$ for Google play 20$

Imagine if I will sell more than 100 Gifts cards! you will get easily 200 $ full profits xD :)

I'm glad, congrats. so far I have never met anyone to sell gift cards. Good luck with the business.

I'm glad, congrats. so far I have never met anyone to sell gift cards. Good luck with the business.
yes because the people of my country can't buy them online, only a few people have Credits card and Paypal so I have taken the chance.

In my case, I would love a home appliance sales business, and failing that, a hairdresser either for people or animals. I believe that as the years go by they will always be productive. They have existed and will exist in the future.

One of the favorite business i will start is crypto trading and domain reselling package
Domain flipping business is what I am also interested in. I am learning about it and I hope to make good money from it soon. It's very hectic trying to read from beginning, but I won't give up.

Domain flipping business is what I am also interested in. I am learning about it and I hope to make good money from it soon. It's very hectic trying to read from beginning, but I won't give up.
Its not always easy to start i think you need to also start preparing huge cash because you would need to invest big to be able to earn more from domain reselling

If i have money i want to start my own business: a small food store ( in offline ) .

Depending on money, i think i will like to go into poultry

The poultry industry is very lucrative and can be low investment-high yield. My sister just started a poultry business here and although it's very hard, challenging work in this extreme heat, she's finding it very fulfilling. However, I think because the market is crowded here, it's important to position yourself just right. One way of doing that is to differentiate yourself through your branding service delivery.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back