What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

I have plans to start Agro farm produce sourcing for people in other regions of Nigeria, the Agro business is one of the untapped goldmine that most people have failed to explore there by only a few are making lots of fortune from it.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
Yes I think it is good home based business and
of course yes, I gain from each gift card when I sold it a profit of 1.5$ for Google play 10$

and 3$ for Google play 20$

Imagine if I will sell more than 100 Gifts cards! you will get easily 200 $ full profits xD:)

Well as for businesses am going into i want to start a mini importation business coupled with trading crypto currency which is gradually becoming the main stay of my business. Am still open to several other opportunities out there.

I also have been thinking on starting a new small business. I noticed that food delivery is in demand in my area because most of them don't want to get in line because of crowded people and is willing to pay just to order from their home.

I've always had a thing for fashion so going into fashion designing would be a thing of joy for me. I previously enrolled in a fashion design institute where I learned how to Sew alot of wears including Suit but my desire right now is to create a brand for myself

I would rather go for or start a grocery business in which people will buy at time without hindrance in the daily transaction.
Grocery business is very profitable especially during that lockdown period which people can't buy things in the market .
Post automatically merged:

I would rather go for or start a grocery business in which people will buy at time without hindrance in the daily transaction.
Grocery business is very profitable especially during that lockdown period which people can't buy things in the market .

I have alot of business idea if I can get money to invest into. For example like poultry business, this is a good and lucrative business. Moreso, water bottled factory business ,this also a good business.

I would like to start a groceries business because every one needs food for their day to day activities and also to increase and improve their energy.Apart from that there is no one that won't need food even though the person is sick it not.
Also, selling food items nowadays is something profitable to engage in.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.

• Art and crafts
  • Art Craft
  • Art and crafts
  • Art Craft
My main objective is to start a business online as providing my services on Fiverr, up work, pepole per hour and pico work and after that creating my channel and blogs that will give me free earning by their monetizatiom.

I really love online marketing, investment and I will like to go full into real estate once I have the money. Real estate is one of the business that I moving and yielding more return on investment as at today

The chicken industry is very profitable, with the prospect of a low investment, high yield. The owner of the firm that you saw visited my sister, is finding her to be an over whelming challenge. The president of the company is finding the unconventional work to be very fulfilling. I agree that the competition here seems very crowded, so I think we need to make sure we are placed well. One way of doing this is by going for a visual branding service, such as nConfetti Digital.

The type of business that I will like to do, is phone business, because is a business that have done before and if I should see a little capital, I will go back to it. Phone business is good and has huge profit.

If you're a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who loves putting parties together, you might have the right personality to launch an event-planning business. Working for weddings, birthday parties and class reunions, event planners make it easy for others to host an exciting party. Planning a few pro bono events will help give you the proper experience. Use LinkedIn and cold calling to build up a solid database of vendors and contacts so you can help your clients orchestrate the event of their dreams.

INTERIOR DECORATOR Market your talents to building contractors. People purchasing new homes can often be overwhelmed with the choices and possibilities in home decorating. Design some questionnaires for each major element and each major room in the house. Find out how the homeowner will use the home--are there children? Does the woman of the house wear high heels? Do the home's residents neglect to remove shoes? How will each room be used? Where might task lighting and ambient lighting be most appropriate

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
Nobody have considered fishing business,you really don't need to go for fishing,you can act as a middle man between the local fishermen and consumers.its less stressful as you supply this product base on request.

There is no other business in my mind,farming is a very big business especially poultry farm if I could have three catton of chick I know how much I will get at the end of the month so to me poultry farm is a bear there is no way you are wasting time and money doing nothing but if I invest in poultry in the next 3 years my situation can never remain the same

That's a very good question because I myself I'm actually looking for a job to start although i have other jobs I partake in it's just that they mostly online business so I'm actually looking for an offline business that would be very profitable

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
I would like to start a livestock business, and allow our family to continue the kind of livelihood that we have been raised. It is a lot of work, but with helping each other, I think this is great. I just need to have the knowledge to start though..

Assess Your Strengths

Chances are, you already have some idea of the type of business you want to start, and it likely revolves around your passions. For example, if you love to cook, maybe you want to start a business as a private chef. If you love taking pictures, maybe you want to become a lifestyle photographer. If you enjoy writing, perhaps you can start a blog. Regardless of what it is, write down your strengths and interests and jot down 2-3 ideas of possible business you’d like to start.

Determine Start Up Funds

Some business are relatively inexpensive to start. For example, starting a blog only costs a few dollars at first. However, starting your own food truck might require the purchase of the actual truck, kitchen equipment, and more. Let the amount of savings you have and the startup funds required for your business help you decide what kind to start. Remember, you don’t have to go into tens of thousands of dollars worth of debt to start a business. Many very successful businesses were started with very little money.

Determine the Time Commitment

If you have a full time job currently, you might need to start a side business. It’s best to build your business slowly while you work and then switch over to being a full time entrepreneur when your side business income starts to make almost as much as your full time income.

Many people make the mistake of quitting their jobs to start a business too quickly, but slow and steady wins the race. Some businesses take a lot longer to start and grow while others might start making money right away.

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
I want to start online business because it is a perfect business to earn money. Through Online business we earnn a lot of money to stay at home. There are many kinds of online business. We have knowledge and skills for working on internet.I suggest to you please try to do online business and earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back