What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

There are various forms of business I dream of staring one day, but the one that has enticed me is the real estate, travel, restaurant and hotel industry. Then open a software company in the future.

one of my businesses is selling the Gifts cards for the people of the country.
So I'm buying them from the Online shops and sell them for my local currency and I make that on Facebook.
I have been following up on my status story with a lot of cash app updates and I don't seem to understand how the online business is done and it looks quite lucrative.

There are many businesses out there you can start and make good money, you can start blogging and make good amount of money, you can also start internet marketing, if you are interested in offline business then you can start phone and laptop business

I have already starting a baking ingredients business where I sell every thing that has to do with baking and i am also into baking cake and snacks, I started the business in the year 2020.

I recently started learn graphic designing and i would really want to have a career in these field. I hope one day i would be able to grow the business to the point where i would have a brand for my self. But i guess one of my greatest weakness is myself and my fear.

Well, I do not like offline businesses and this is my own choice. I would like to become an online investor and invest in some sites that give me profits. I am quite aware about the risky aspect of online investment, so I would only invest my money in reliable online sites. So I would like to become an online investor.

What I mainly have a man in the run is starting online business, affiliate marketing precisely and partly cryptocurrency trading. there are also some of my business I am contemplating on starting in the nearest future.

On business I would first like to start with agriculture. In particular, I would like to have a food storage store because that is what is lacking here. Then I would invest in restaurant s too.

When I was young I had planned or wish to establish a big clothing store but it is capital intensive the way I had wanted it to be, so I changed it to foodstuff business in which I am doing great.

I have already besotted with a business and I may not start another business any time soon. But in the future, I have plans to start an online food marketplace.

I like to go into online business but from my research about them, it is going to take most of my time and the requirement that I need it to start a full online business is something I have not been able to meet, still thinking towards it.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
If I have the capacity and capital to go into any business now,I think and I know is real estate business am going into because from the look of things,the business is the safest business so far.

The end game of any business would be to make profits and there are lots of businesses too that one could go for but for me I would like to go into restaurant business

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
Me to various businesses online and offline online Excel data people to subscribe for there are dstv and got, also help pay NEPA bills and the rest.

I consider online business as one of the most reliable form of business and if I have an opportunity I'll go into full-time online business because I am comfortable to do online business now since it is profitable.

If I want to start a business today I will go into clothes lining I will have my own clothing line the name the brand the quality.
I have always crave to have a lucrative business that will fetch money for me so what I intend doing is to get these clothes in bulk on high-quality then describe the name of my clothes lining on it and then sell it out and I intend doing that very soon.
Starting such a business require enough capital and I have ever since the making ways of how I will get the phone to start the business.

I have plans to start online business which will be a novel ,but the problem is that I still need time to build the business
Then if it's so you need to engage learning because only good knowledge can give you all that's required to built a successful business online because it differs with operating offline business.
Post automatically merged:

I have plan to start publishing books on Amazon and also start dropshipping
Publishing books on amazon is not a small task, because you must know what it take to to published first, even before you start thinking of publishing one and be successful in that area so you need knowledge to publish.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back