What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

I want to start an online business because if I am a student then online business will be better for me. As I am working in Bizdustry as well as working in Bermony, Noise-Cash and Trendry. I want to expand my business and all this is not possible without experience.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
The first online business I will start is the clothing business because it is in high demand online and its work is very strong so I like it more and will do it in the online business and It will be great because this is his first experience.

I am not planning to go full force online, rather, I will like to open up a restaurant, a full scale one that will be pretty popular in the city and probably beyond. It will include online ordering so that people who don't want to leave their place due to one reason or another can comfortably receive their food delivered fast to their doorstep.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
Today, tens of thousands of people are considering starting their own business, and for good reasons. On average, people can expect to have two and three careers during their work life. Those leaving one career often think about their second or third career move being one they can run out of their own home. The good news: Starting a home-based business is within the reach of almost anyone who wants to take a risk and work hard, as are a plethora of other low-cost ideas.

As it stands now I'm already saving up to start an electrical and electronics business, I already got all the necessary experience on this line of business when I served under my master 8 years ago, immediately my target fund is complete I would venture into the business with immediate effect.

The type of business I have been thinking about to start is livestock farming business, that is the business I have been planning all this while to start, but it was not that easy to start it, looking for capital to startup.

My greatest desire is to intensify more in fashion because the level at which I am and location is somehow discouraging based in the rate of price charge.
I really wish I could relocate to a more advance and trending driven area where you get to meet nice and absolutely people that knows the worth of work done.

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
Hello
Am currently doing clothes selling business and i still want to expand it.
But the moment i will get enough cash i would like to start real estate and do it as a business and as an investment at the same time

I want to start real estate business, I already have two houses which I use for rent and am planning to have more. Real estate business is not that challenging to start up but it requires a lot of capital to start up. Real state business is very and pays well, it is very rear for real estate owners to run at lost.
Post automatically merged:

I want to start real estate business, I already have two houses which I use for rent and am planning to have more. Real estate business is not that challenging to start up but it requires a lot of capital to start up. Real state business is very and pays well, it is very rear for real estate owners to run at lost.

I have been nursing the ambition of starting a school business since my childhood. And I've always been in the line of this job so that I will not deviate from my plan. Already I'm managing a place for someone who is not around but that won't stop me from achieving mine.

Catfish pond is what I am targeting to start by next year. The funds needed will be much, but I believe that it is something that I can handle. So far, I have seen most successful fish farmers around and that gives me the courage that it is something that I will be able to do once I am dedicated and focused.

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
I will like to start my own restaurant. It has always been my dream. Right now I work in one, so I hope that one day I can establish my own too. I can create awareness for it online and offline, make it available digitally too.

The business that I will love to start and that has also been my dream business is exportation of Agricultural produce like palm oil precisely, I hope to start the business in the distribution chain so as to garner enough experience in the business before I will start the real business of exporting the produce.

To be frank, I have no more motivation for a start up of a business. What's on my mind is to invest in real property like an apartment that we can rent out to augment our budget in the home. But if I would be forced to engage in business then it would be selling, maybe food products or household items, it would depend on the probably demands and also with the possible suppliers. A business has a lot of pressure but if the profit is good then the effort is worth it.

If only I have big amount of money, I would like to franchise a famous fast food restaurant in my hometown. There are many schools, markets in our downtown, so it would be a profitable business. But I know that would require me large amount which I won't have anytime soon.

I would prefer to take a place and invest in it because there is a lot of profit in this work. You can buy some plots even if you don't invest in Sun but I have bought a place where there is a lot of demand for this plot.If the population is very large, you can make a good profit after some time.I took a 5 marla plot 5 years ago and now its price has gone up by 60%.

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
If you want to start a business. I will start a clothing business first. And I will start from there. There will be more population. And the more profit I will get. I will buy more clothes from it and the business will grow further.

I am not runninh any type of business right now but thinking to start business because now i have realized that most of the people are earning from online business and those who have spend enough time in a certain business now they are getting good profit from it.

Well to start a business you need to know about your environment, what people around there needs and how you can provide services for them. Like me I will like to go into food business which is common and food is one essential that people can't do without and it's also profitable

I would love to start my own restaurant where you can get a good meal for as low as half a dollar.... Good music playing and a peaceful atmosphere... Just for an fries... I'm working towards that dream and it will pull through soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back