What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

Hello, the type of business you are starting is in the beauty industry and everything related to women's beauty.
Nice to hear that you like to want to start beauty related business. Yes,this niche is also demanding. Best wishes for your work

I already have a caterering business am just hoping it will get bigger and stronger cos of the competitions around me
You see, until now, I didn't even know the meaning of the commercial term catering.
Only now, reading information online, have I realized that it is about the provision of food, drink, etc., for planes, trains, restaurants, hotels, and others.
Is that we in Italian call : Ristorazione (I just had to use the translator to understand it out first!)
Can I ask you now, if it turns out to be profitable for you in your country?
Thank you.

I have numerous plans for businesses in this new year, I have thought about starting a graphic designing business this year and I have also thought of investment in different crypto currencies

starting a business needs alot of planning nd different ideas of how to run it so it won't later flop.if am to start a business I wish it could be a beauty empire for both male nd female and it's not going to be all about wears alone.

I have current business that I'm running but I still have a dream business that I willing to start/establish but the challenges that I'm right is the capital. If I get the requirement capital I will start it, though I am being saving towards the amount and I believe that I will start very soon.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
I want to start a clothing business,keep up to trend ladies clothes. I would ask my close friends to buy clothes from my shop and I offer free shots per month and ask them to let me use their pictures fory portfolio. I would also host a part once a year where invited guest wear clothes from my line,share experiences and gibe opinion and what should be improved in fashion sector. I would also print a fashion magazine featuring the clothes I sell and use the pictures in portfolio to improve my advertisement.

I am already doing online work which is on bizdustry and tipestry. Online work is best but i am going to do an offline work of a small nature because i am already in government job but i have time spare and going to start a baby garments and general store.

As for me, i have countless and numerous business ideas in my head. Today i want a super market tomorrow I want to become a real estate agent and the next day something entirely new. But my passion right now is starting up my own event planning business.

I want to start a car rental business, after buying luxury cars I'll rent out to people for occasions and all that, since I know a lot of people who go to such occasions and are in need of such.
I also want to start a game shop and viewing centre, where I'll employ someone to oversee the place.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
Real estate business is always most preferable for me but unfortunately I don't have enough money to start this business.
I wish I could have enough money to build and start my own business of real estate and property dealer.

My goal is to be able to have an apartment renting business. Because it's like a business that has zero risk and all i need to do after establishing it is to collect the rent every month which i will use add more and im determined to keep saving up for that.

I want to open my own botique house as i saw the demand very much.demands of bridal dresses , party wear dresses and normal dresses is increased so i wish that if i got opportunity to start my business so i will must open my botique to work there .
Many people have different ideas about their own business so, mine is botique.

The type of business I would like to start or establish would be me establishing a catfish farm, poultry or pig farm combined with more online ways of earning money

I have a lot of business I want to start, but due to fund I just reduced it to 2, one of it is a guest house(Mini Hotel). I really love that business, I will be starting it as soon as expected fund enters. The second one is fish farming, I have done the training waiting for fund Aldo.... I can't wait to start them

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
I want to start my clothing business.. Because it is a product that is giving a lot of benefit today. Clothing business in Pakistan gives a lot of profit . Most people are now earning profits by selling children's clothing business and ladies garments. And I would definitely like to come to the same field...

I would love to have a computer training institute, where students can come and learn some basic of computing and also give room for advanced ICT knowledge like programming, web development, networking, data base adminstration and lots more

Freelance developer
From building websites for other small businesses to providing technical support for certain projects, quality web development is in high demand right now. With such a technical skillset, I'll discrible what I can do and how to do it

So I want to ask:

?
My reply is
?
I also discovered that beauty industry is now sought after. So, I decided to start a beauty industry with female products. Although you can shop your your mum, Sis, wife and friends as a man. My business is open to all and sundry.

The type of business I want to start is real estate business.
Real estate investment is highly profitable only that it requires money.
Buying and selling property can make one millionaire over night especially if you have the idea or knowledge about real estate.
Frankly speaking I have already started as an agent in real estate business.

I want to start online Bussiness but now a time I have not money and earning so in future I decided which type of Bussiness I want to start online and offline but offline business taking a time unfortunately every Bussiness taking a big period of time to settlement I want to invest in trading Bussiness

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back