What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

I would like to open a doll shop sometime.
Well, I have been collecting dolls and they are so cute. It will be like doing something, I have wanted all my life. It's just that I am not sure if I can part with those dolls, if I don't have another copy with me.
Going by that, it's not a suitable business for me.

So, probably I will end up opening a software service business.

I love to design and sew bags and other items such as pillow cases and other things. But I have my day job and I can't start this kind of business at the current time. But I have a small business which is selling mobile loads and internet data in retail. People from my place prefer buying mobile load and internet data in smaller quantity because it is affordable. They can access their social media account or watch YouTube videos even without internet connection. So I think this is a good business and I love it because I can do it using only my phone. I still want to pursue my hobby but maybe when I have enough time.

I want to start a self service car wash

This would do so well in my country! We have a lot of car washes here, sometimes even right next to each other, which doesn't make any sense to me at all. A self-service car would stand out in this market and offer a whole new experience. I've only ever seen a small handful here. I hope you realise your dream one day.
I love to design and sew bags and other items such as pillow cases and other things. But I have my day job and I can't start this kind of business at the current time. But I have a small business which is selling mobile loads and internet data in retail. People from my place prefer buying mobile load and internet data in smaller quantity because it is affordable. They can access their social media account or watch YouTube videos even without internet connection. So I think this is a good business and I love it because I can do it using only my phone. I still want to pursue my hobby but maybe when I have enough time.
Wow, that sounds great! With being a girlie-girl, this is something I'd most certainly gravitate towards because I love bespoke and unique accessories including bags. I think this could be a big money-spinner for you. Please be sure to share with us if you ever have the time and energy to push that hustle. I'd probably be first on the queue to buy LOL?

This would do so well in my country! We have a lot of car washes here, sometimes even right next to each other, which doesn't make any sense to me at all. A self-service car would stand out in this market and offer a whole new experience. I've only ever seen a small handful here. I hope you realise your dream one day.

Wow, that sounds great! With being a girlie-girl, this is something I'd most certainly gravitate towards because I love bespoke and unique accessories including bags. I think this could be a big money-spinner for you. Please be sure to share with us if you ever have the time and energy to push that hustle. I'd probably be first on the queue to buy LOL?
Thank you for the appreciation. I really wanted to start this kind of business but I'm afraid I might not be able to give the needed time. Though I know this is a feasible business and I will try my best to come up with a solid plan as to how I will be able to pursue this business.

Me, my mother and two sisters are planning to start an offline store business. We are starting with a small store where we will be selling retail goods that people around us need, then we can grow big with time. Since I just finished campus and waiting for graduation, I will be the one doing the sales. But the capital and everything will be contributed by the others.

Thank you for the appreciation. I really wanted to start this kind of business but I'm afraid I might not be able to give the needed time. Though I know this is a feasible business and I will try my best to come up with a solid plan as to how I will be able to pursue this business.
You're most welcome :) No pressure - take your time and do it when you feel you are ready. But I have a feeling it will take off because you know us girls, we love to have stuff other ladies don't have. So with yours being almost bespoke, I'm confident many of us would pile in to buy not just for ourselves but also gifts for our friends and family.

I will like to start up a fish pond business or go into online business like buying and selling of bitcoin or crypto currencies

I already have a caterering business am just hoping it will get bigger and stronger cos of the competitions around me
Don't be discouraged by the competition . Just keep doing things in an innovative way and people will come for your own

I have two business plans on my head, one is online business type, the other is offline business type. The online one is, running a successful blog site, and the other is investing on electronic arts games and betting business.

I want to start a bakery business that involves baking of bread, snacks and cakes. I am starting this business because virtually every body eat bake too in my geographical area.

Different People have different thinking,so they also think different in case of business. Some like to invest in cryptocurrencies,some like to invest in real estate and some want to start their own business.
So I want to ask:

? If you are interested in business ,then which type of business you will start?

?
My reply is
?
I am already have online business. Which is home-based. And it is related to art and craft. I see that it's most demanding business.
Hello, the type of business you are starting is in the beauty industry and everything related to women's beauty.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back