What's new

Which side investment is suitable for some who earns less than $2000 mothly?

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
There are so many investments that you can take up with such an amount.
You just have to do more research on high yielding investments that are of low risk.
Best of luck.

I can advise that person to take about 20% of the income and invest into bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the marketplace. The investment should be able to bring about 3% profits regularly in order to earn more.

You can invest the little amount of money you have in cryptocurrency , that is yours the best because I can only be able to advise people to invest on something I believe will be profitable to them.

I don't really know much about stock investment or any other form of investment online.

If such person has the knowledge of cryptocurrencies at the moment, I will advise him to invest (buy) cryptocurrencies coin that is valuable because cryptocurrencies is dropping at the moment and is the right time to buy.

I will advice that this person chose an investment opportunity such as forex trading or learn how to do affiliate marketing you can also try dropshiping and crypto they are moderate business which someone like you can operate.

Stocks are a good one but before investing make sure you do your research especially since you don't have much capital to play with especially in the stock market. If you want maybe put aside 100 dollars every two weeks so you can start building money that you can invest with

In some country like my own earning about 1000 dollars every month you can save it and invest in real estate. Real estate investment is one of the best kind of investment you can invest in this part of the world and make a lot of money.

I think for me the best thing is to start an online shop. Even small amount of income but when you compute for the transaction count times the amount equals to net profit. So means it's profitable.
Post automatically merged:

I think for me the best thing is to start an online shop. Even small amount of income but when you compute for the transaction count times the amount equals to net profit. So means it's profitable.
Having such amount of money I think you can go into cryptocurrency investment at least you will start getting small profit from the investment, before you know it you have make it I really like the investment when I have the money.

If I where such follow with this amount of money I think that what I will do is for me to trade both crypto and forex they are two sets of investment which anyone can go into and be making money from them its one of the best business so far now on internet

If you are earning this amount of money then I will advice that you rather chose to trade in the forex market its a good business which anybody can do but sometime you will need to seek the help from professional

I am thinking about investing money in Islamic Finance and depositing money in Islamic banks as they provide halal profits to people. They deal in debit cards and not in credit cards.

Over here real estate is the best and with that amount you can be making good and reasonable investment in the real estate industry and still have something for your daily upkeeping This may not be the case if you are staying in advanced countries with highest standard of living such as the UK or United State

I believe if you are earning that amount of money or anything close to that monthly, then seriously you can invest in whatever online business you wish to invest in. Just beware of scammers so they won't eventually scam you and get all your hard earned money from you without giving you anything in return.
Real estate is a sure offline investment. That is what I will do if i am not comfortable to invest in cryptocurrency. Many peoples around prefers cryptocurrency depending on their idea . Cryptocurrency is better but you just have to take calculated risks and not to jump into it with full body and savings

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
If you invest in crypto then it will be high risky but if you invest in stocks, it is less risky than crypto, stocks are also profitable and many made a living through it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back