What's new

Which should one go for: skills or higher education pursuit?

I think we should go for both . Learning skills alone may seem good ,but without having theoretical knowledge to back it up , it won't be quite ideal .
Also having theoretical knowledge and not building the required skill is also not a good thing to do .

Most people say that the way the world is going, more emphasis will be placed on secular skills than on University degrees. But should this be the case? As important as skills are, should higher education be relegated to the background?
I need your opinions on this.
Isn't that obvious, most I the graduates today are roaming the streets looking for gainful employment. If you know what is happening now in the world concerning unemployment, you should better gonand learn a skill.

While a university degree is good, skill acquisition is rewarding. With your skills perfectly learned, you are able to even sponsor yourself in school. Schooling and skills compliments each other. I will suggest one have the two for future purposes.

Both skills and higher education pursuit are of very good important. If it were to be me, I will start with higher educational pursuit and also having the intention of going for my skills after that or rather get an evening skill training centre where I can go for my training after school so that I acquire both skill and my certificate

Both are indispensable, having a skill before education is the best for us here in Nigeria because no one get your time, you are on your own except you are from the Elite's family,
School and skill works together in doing good in the life of such person.

Identification of skills: Young people may find that they have skills they didn't know they had as they are exposed to new things and new ideas in a higher education environment. ... There are many great things to know that will broaden your prospects in life and pursuing higher education will expose you to many of them.

For me educatio is more important than skill.The academic education helps you in understanding the concepts behind the technology, science, society or whatever field you choose, but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products, get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur.

If I'm to choose any of them I'll go to the university first and go and learn something that when I come back from the University I'll come and established it as a business that's how I will do I will not like to go into a business I do not have any understanding about.

Your skill will forever be for you, stand by you and will sustain you during hard time or whenever someone need your services. Your skill can be promising unlike higher education pursuit. You might get sack in your working place all because you do not have that upper hand over another persons business. You're been controlled and been paid salary not even daily money or money per job rendered. But your skill serves you best, youre the boss managing your business.

I will definitely go for both. Skill is very important, education is also important but I'm left in a to choose only one I will go for skill. Skill very important, you will become your own boss, and within a short period of time you will start making your own money. After that, you can even enroll in education.

One thing you should know I that no skill that you want to acquire that will stopes you from going to higher intuition. No matter hiw hard that skill is. But of them are important to human life and it help a lot Im development

Which should one go for: skills or higher education pursuit? Uhmm yeah I would rather choose acquiring a good and well paying skills of my choice than pursuing a higher education, although being well educated also has it own advantages but it is not advisable to stay educated alone without having any knowledge /skills of his/her choice.​

Both are very important but in the process of getting higher degree or higher qualification one can also get skills because of because the situation of things in the country, if the degree or the certificate doesn't help you the skill gotten will be used as Plan B. As they always says no knowledge is a waste, the skill will surely be useful later

There is absolutely no substitute for a university degree. Many people who say otherwise don't either have it or graduated with very poor grade; hence they feel the need to talk it down. Skills are good. But it could only compliment a university degree and not replace it.

Education is the best because in education as some qualifications like.
(1). Senses on how to do business with propper analysis.
(2). How to maintain resources with education line.
(3). How to make good presentations for customers.

In these present days and with the situation of the country, I will adjourn you to go for degree because when you say that most that went to school Haven't receive any job, don't have the same sentiment education is good when you are educated you will stand up because you will totally be different from the ignorance.

All are good both education and skills are good instead of going for one my dear go for that two because there wull be a place were they will need that your skill and also they will need your intelligence to carry on some activities. So non of them is a wasit they are really good

Scouts frequently compose work commercials that determine that a degree is required for the work, consequently the market settles on this point, and it esteems degrees. Moreover, there are a bigger number of occupations today than there were 50 years prior that include working with your cerebrum and less positions including manual abilities.

Its advisable and more implementing when individuals seek for knowledge allround. The issue should be what are the limitations that can inhibit you from running both skill and education. Look out way to solve this issue and the sky will be your limit.

In now a days we all are observing that many people having skill or business they are going higher in earnings and even they are over taking people associated with education or jobs, so i would lile to chose skills are better instead of higher education degrees.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back