What's new

Which one is easy to monitise: Facebook page or YouTube channel

The both Facebook and YouTube can be monetize but if I have to choose the best website to monetize I will choose a YouTube. If you have YouTube channel that you are steadily upload a meaningful, reasonable interesting video to, you will fastly attract a lot of subscribers, and as you get a 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 views you will earn money.

Youtube is best and beats facebook in terms of monetizing, it is the second most largest search engine next to google, ranging from comedy videos to educational to financial... Etc.
With 1k subcribers and 4k watch time you can monetize your YouTube.

In my own opinion I think YouTube channel can easily be monitized than that of Facebook. Even though the COVID-19 pandemic brought about changes in the YouTube channel monitization policy, but if you really work hard on your channel you can still get it monitized.

It's the YouTube which is faster to be monetized. Aside from that, the money you will earn is much more higher than Facebook. But the thing is you me need to have 1k subscribers and 4k watching hours for you to monetize so keep on making videos for you to monetize in Youtube.

Youtube still has more patronage more than Facebook as people search for information on YouTube every minute, Facebook also has its advantages but YouTube is preferable and can generate more traffic.

Everyone in this world wants to make money.If he does social media standby, he will want to make money online. For an ordinary person who doesn't know about monetization, should he work hard on Facebook or YouTube?
Which of these two websites can be easily monetized?
Of course virtually everyone knows that YouTube is the best platform to monetize anything you have to offer but before the money will start coming, the number of views must be many or else, you will profit nothing.

YouTube channel because things are much easier there. But some people are popular and only familiarized with Facebook so for them thats probably a better option. Well in terms of target marketing I'd say facebook is better because it reaches a wider audience.

As for me if it's about video I can tell you to go into YouTube because you can get everything about videos but any other things I can beat it Facebook is better than YouTube so far and may things are gotten on Facebook

Facebook page is quite easier to monetize than YouTube channel because Facebook page does not requires the use of Google Adsense account unlike YouTube channel that needs Google Adsense account to monetize it.

I think I will be the Facebook page that will be very easy to monetize compared to YouTube channel. YouTube channels have too much demands to monetize it

Honestly, skip YouTube these days. It's so hard to get anywhere with YouTube anymore, and if you do, there's so much you have to keep an eye on to make sure your channel continues to grow. Otherwise, you won't get very far with YouTube. These days, streaming is a lot more popular and much more promising.

I personally would go with Facebook, because it has everything in one place. And you can also produce videos for Facebook as well. So technically, you don't even need YouTube. And with all the rules YouTube has these days, something like Facebook keeps looking better and better.

I think when it comes to monetization YouTube is much easier than Facebook. But when you have an online or offline business, you can use your Facebook page to sell those products. So I think Facebook is also very good to make a lot of money if you have a business.

Both are different things to do but if I need to choose one of them than I would pick Youtube as it is easy to and all you need to do good video and editing and your job is done. You can easily make money from it.

Facebook groups I think are more easiier to monetize compared to YouTube channel. I've been into this struggle and know what I am saying

If you're a YouTuber, one of the first things you can do is start monetizing your channel. You will start earning money as soon as you upload your first video using YouTube's built-in ad system. Though you shouldn't plan to make a lot right away, small amounts add up over time. The best thing about this system is how simple it is to get started and earn money.

This is definitely choice related, I can used Facebook well in marketing my product and getting funds quicker as compared to YouTube, because Facebook page already has a list of trusted clique.

It's true that people uses Facebook to monetize but most of this person's also have a you tube page. Hence I had rather put in on my effort on my YouTube page it's more easier to monitize with you tube especially with proper publicity and high subscribers.

All of them have their own rules of engagement, for YouTube I think you might need about two hundred followers and 5k+ watch time hours before they consider you and Facebook is even more. Nonetheless if you have a large audience you can always make use of other means.

It's best to focus on growing your YouTube channel to meet the requirement and get it monetized. That of Facebook page would ba a complete waste of time, especially when you are not a popular person.

YouTube can be easily monitized than Facebook. All what you need to do to make good money on YouTube is to have a strategy that works. Do keyword research and know the type of keywords content people are looking for then try to create a video with it. After that you can now then monitize it when you have good amount of followers on your channel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back