Which one is easy to monitise: Facebook page or YouTube channel

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Everyone in this world wants to make money.If he does social media standby, he will want to make money online. For an ordinary person who doesn't know about monetization, should he work hard on Facebook or YouTube?
Which of these two websites can be easily monetized?

I think I'd go with YouTube,
YouTube is currently the second largest search engine which is just next to Google. But it is the largest search engine for videos.
People search YouTube frequently in search of videos like music, football, debates, movies, pranks, comedies, skills acquisition, tutorial, make upping, relationship tips, etc the list is just endless. Thus YouTube has become a must use for everyone. In the normal day to day business, the more customers you have or the more people buy from you , the more money you make. It is also like that on the internet. Truth is that not everyone is a converting customer, but of 100 viewers, at least 10% will be converting customers. Therefore, a wise business man will do everything possible to increase the number of his customers. So also, the more traffic you have on your video or channel, the more money you stand to make.

There are some bench marks for youtube monetization, once you have 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time, you can send your channel for review. Once approved, your videos will begin to show ads. In order to monetize your facebook page, you need to have a big fan following, maybe somewhere 20k. Still you may not get sponsorship

Definitely a YouTube channel because things are much easier there. But some people are popular and only familiarized with Facebook so for them thats probably a better option

Once you reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time, your youtube channel will be eligible for monetization. As long aa you havw followed youtube policy, your channel will be approved. However, to monetize your facebook page you will have to look for private sponsor or businesses. I don't know about facebook video monetization.

I hear, just like youtube, you can also monetize facebook video, however, facebook video monetization is not available in all location (that's what I hear). Even though youtube monetization is simple, the monetization threshold is very tough to achieve.

YouTube can be easily monitized than Facebook. All what you need to do to make good money on YouTube is to have a strategy that works. Do keyword research and know the type of keywords content people are looking for then try to create a video with it. After that you can now then monitize it when you have good amount of followers on your channel.

Well I think it depends, if you mean monetisation in terms of adsense and the likes, they both have standards. A certain number of likes, subscriber and followers etc. Well in terms of target marketing I'd say facebook is better because it reaches a wider audience.

I have had great experiences with both and I have to say Facebook easier because i am able to run facebook sponsored ds which helps me target a wide location, the watches I sold via my page attracts lot of patronage, I am still able to update the page to keep my subscribers updated.

I don’t know anything about Facebook page monetization the only thing I know about Facebook is that you can run ads to get leads on your page. For youtube I know you can monetise it but you need to have up to 1,000 subscribers

One publisher estimated that it generated $264 for every million video views on Facebook, versus $2,200 for every million video views on YouTube. ... When it comes to driving both views and revenue for video, YouTube is still king

You too is pretty much easy to monitize compare to Facebook page. You can apply for adense program when your view is above a thousand hours of watch and over a thousand subscribers. Also you can review products in various niches and earn a commission from the company you review their product. You can do a sponsored video for company in your niche and earn money too.

Between facebook and YouTube, I think it is easier to monetize YouTube. On YouTube you just need to have at least a thousand subscribers or ten thousand subscribers depending on how you intend to earn money from YouTube. Some youtubers earn money with patrons who they help share sponsored content.

Of the Facebook page and YouTube channel, I would like the Facebook page because I have been using Facebook since the beginning and I have also created my own Facebook page. On the contrary, I have never used YouTube.And I never created a YouTube channel and I don't know how to create one. The YouTube channel works harder than the Facebook page

If is about videos monetization then I advise you go with YouTube, you could make a whole lot faster from a monetize YouTube channel than Facebook.
And the process to monetize a YouTube page is a bit easier than Facebook.

Both social media platforms are easy to monetize but one will generate moreover income than the other. YouTube is the largest video search engine. YouTube channel can generate income per view. Though Facebook has the largest number of users but YouTube is more preferable for monetization

Everyone in this world wants to make money.If he does social media standby, he will want to make money online. For an ordinary person who doesn't know about monetization, should he work hard on Facebook or YouTube?
I think YouTube is monetized quickly and it is the second largest search engine in the world after Google and there are a lot of people who use it and watch sports videos in it. Games watch videos and also love to watch video songs and audio songs and get enjoyment from it and I think it is going to be very useful and it gets monitized quickly and it is used a lot Do
Post automatically merged:

I think YouTube is monetized quickly and it is the second largest search engine in the world after Google and there are a lot of people who use it and watch sports videos in it. Games watch videos and also love to watch video songs and audio songs and get enjoyment from it and I think it is going to be very useful and it gets monitized quickly and it is used a lot Do

I will go.with YouTube.If you search anything on Google among the various options you find comes multiply links on YouTube with video details .After Google YouTube is also the second best search option with loads of video recommendation.

Personally, I prefer YouTube monetization. This is because it has become so popular and there are clear ways of how to monetize YouTube. Facebook page monetization is not known by many people and it may take a while to learn it. Moreover, most YouTube contents are so easy to rank high in most search engines. When you google anything this days, youtube videos are among the first options.

Until now I am still looking for the answer if Facebook has a monetization program but no confirmation. With YouTube you can create your channel and post video there. A channel is your account. You can apply for monetization in YouTube via Adsense when you have 1,000 subscribers to your channel and 4,000 watch hours. That is a pretty big number so you have to work hard on your videos maybe for 6 months to 1 year before your channel can start earning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back