Monetizing With Facebook Ads

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Facebook offers an interesting way for website owners to monetize their websites. If you have a Facebook page with 50k impressions in the last 28 days, you can apply for Instant Articles on Facebook. When you are approved, Facebook will show ads on your site and you will earn from ad impressions. Whenever visitors click on your links through Facebook app, they will see your website page on Facebook’s browser where visitors will see Facebook ads. However, this can potentially limit revenue from other ad sources on your site as other ads will be blocked.

Facebook is a great place to do paid promotion because ads show up for everyone. I don't even think ad blockers can block ads on Facebook because they promote right through their own platform.

On top of that, using it for it's social media functions helps a lot too, and that's free.

Facebook is a great place to do paid promotion because ads show up for everyone. I don't even think ad blockers can block ads on Facebook because they promote right through their own platform.

On top of that, using it for it's social media functions helps a lot too, and that's free.
Well, I was not talking about using Facebook for promotion, I was mainly talking about using Facebook ads to monetize your site. Facebook offers Instant Article feature for website owners to monetize their site. Have you use feature to monetize your site?

A big problem is you would need to bring in traffic using Facebook Ads, so it becomes a battle between what it takes to run it vs what you're making. Anyway, though, some can get bring in traffic without having to pay for it maybe. I don't think that's the majority, though. What do you all think?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back