What's new

Which one is easy to monitise: Facebook page or YouTube channel

Everyone in this world wants to make money.If he does social media standby, he will want to make money online. For an ordinary person who doesn't know about monetization, should he work hard on Facebook or YouTube?
Which of these two websites can be easily monetized?
I think YouTube is more better then Facebook to monetize. We can publish a good content on YouTube easily. the world demands a good content so it's our on efforts to publish a good content to enhance the traffic on our YouTube page. On the other hand Facebook is a bit tough task. In here Pakistan we can't gain money from Facebook yet. So I think I would like to go to publish a good content on YouTube for it's easily monitization.

Everyone in this world wants to make money.If he does social media standby, he will want to make money online. For an ordinary person who doesn't know about monetization, should he work hard on Facebook or YouTube?
I think facebook is much easier to earn money by driving traffic as people use Facebook most instead of youtube. Monetization can be done in further ways like selling your products or giving your services to people.

In my opinion, i think facebook page is more easy to monetized as people uses facebook most instead of youtube. You can also monetized your Facebook page by selling or giving your services to other people

yeah

The short answer is you should upload it to both. YouTube is the biggest video sharing network in the world and your YouTubeChannel is a great place for people to find your content. ... The problem with sharing yourYouTube video to Facebook is that Facebookdoesn't play nice.

I feel like monetizing a youtube channel would be easier, especially nowadays when most of the people are into watching vlogs. As long aa you have great contents, I think you'll be able to achieve it. Besides, I think what you can earn on youtube will be a lot more than on facebook. Not sure about it, though.

I don't have much experience regarding to monitize any Facebook page or Youtube channel .Monitisation of a facebook page is easy I Think because it have very easy steps to follow. But it also depends upon your targeted platform that which one can you give more profit which you want to get. So, make a decision that which one you want to use.

If you have a Facebook page with some level of following, with or without a website attached, there are a lot of ways to make money. Frankly, it’s easier to start with a Facebook page and build a monetized site than it is to start a site and try to build a Facebook following from it.If you have plenty of content to distribute, Facebook makes a great platform to sell your wares. EBooks are easy because Amazon and Barnes and Noble both have distribution platforms which you can take advantage of and the best part is that Facebook integrates very easily with most external platform. On the other hand you tube page can be monatized by promotions.

Well i would say that. Youtube channel monetization is easy as compared to facebook but on youtube it is usually difficult to get subscribers but it is also the fact that youtube is now most commonly watch by the people so if you have good content then you could get enough subscriber

YouTube is no uncertainty simpler for use, transfer and for adaptation through advertisements and partner connects down underneath the video. Likewise you can offer some result of yours in your video and adapt your video in a couple of extra ways however this requires more insight and advance advertising information and programming devices.

Facebook i guess because you can just grab a movie clip and insert an annoying over used non copyright music and people will watch it. I do watch it. It's easier to have the watch time requirements in Facebook also having followers is a lot more easier too. It's bad but taking clips on YouTube is what most pages do and they earn from it.

It depends on the person. Not every body can do marketing with video! If the said person is a newbie, he/ she can start with Facebook, Facebook monitizing is cheaper than that of video and of done accurately he/she will surely aren't customer from his/her account.

I don’t know anything about Facebook page monetization the only thing I know about Facebook is that you can run ads to get leads on your page. For youtube I know you can monetise it but you need to have up to 1,000 subscribers
Facebook page can be monetized, however, it is different from you tube monetization.When you reach the monetization threshold on you tube, you can run ads, however, for facebook page monetization, you will look for individuals and businesses willing to place ads on your page.

none of them is easy, but the cool thing about youtube is that it's been popular as a monetized platform, so you can find tricks about monetization inside it everywhere, unlike facebook that's still a new thing when it comes to making money from

I think facebook page is easy to monitor to the youtube channel because facebook is easy to create a easy way to the other person to get the your page and your content but youtube channel some person like and subscribe to your channel but if your youtube channel content is best and good so it's easy way to our channel and earning

Both platforms demand good content for monetization. If we talk about YouTube, we need to post good videos so that people can watch our videos and monetize them. So is Facebook, If we share good information there, people will easily like our page. This method will be good for us.

This has affected both the creator’s viewership and take-home revenue. “I’ve seen weeks where you’re making a couple of thousand dollars and then suddenly you’re like, what the hell?” they explained. “It went from $500 one day to $7 the next day.” The situation has gotten so bad that the creator is considering the unthinkable: redirecting his viewers to YouTube. Given Facebook’s efforts to lure creators away from YouTube, my guess is that the executives in charge of Watch didn’t take much pleasure in reading that interview.

I think for new person, it will be difficult to monitize his page or profile. But before monitisation one should increase traffic on their profile or page. For this they should add more people. Then share links on other social media platforms and get more people involved with your page or profile.

I think monetizing a Facebook page will be quite easier than monetizing a YouTube channel ,because in Facebook the large user base , and the cheap promotion can make it easier for one to advertise his page and get followers. With YouTube this won't be easy ,first because of the challenge of convincing people to watch videos , secondly , the difficult monetization requirements of YouTube .

Monetization of YouTube is easier to do than that of YouTube. Facebook always goes though a lengthy and rigorous procedures before it can be activated due to many rules and regulations unlike the YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back