Making Money From Ads: How Easy Is It?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I use AdSense on multiple sites. My adsense earnings are not so great. In the past, some of my websites made really good money through Adsense. But these days the earnings have drastically dropped. I make money from other things like selling digital downloads, doing sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, and writing reviews.

To really make good money from your website, you need a ton of traffic. You might need thousands of people visiting every day. You need high click through rate, high CPC and CPM rates. If you have 1000 daily visits, at least 10% of them clicking on ads just to make at least $1 a day, and getting that kind of traffic isn't easy.

Traffic and engagement is key to drawing in the profits. It's not going to pay you a ton unless you get daily consistent traffic, so you'll need to find other ways of profiting from your site in down times. This could mean putting in independent ads, that are paid sponsors, you could have sponsored guest postings as well.

A good thing about Adsense, though, is they aren't buying. In that case, you could profit by being #1 for generic terms like "guitar lessons" rather than have to focus on "guitar lessons in Los Angeles", for instance.

Traffic and engagement is key to drawing in the profits. It's not going to pay you a ton unless you get daily consistent traffic, so you'll need to find other ways of profiting from your site in down times. This could mean putting in independent ads, that are paid sponsors, you could have sponsored guest postings as well.
To have independent ads and sponsorships, you still need a lot of traffic, right? I have tried selling ad space on my website through ad marketplaces like Buy Sell Ads and AdClerk but I have been rejected for low traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back