What's new

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

As long as it is corruption there is none that is better than any and we are always advised to desist from anything like this because it is not the best and most of these things comes with consequences.. sometimes you may be arrested and you can spend a lot of your time in the prison.

As long as it is corruption there is none that is better than any and we are always advised to desist from anything like this because it is not the best and most of these things comes with consequences.. sometimes you may be arrested and you can spend a lot of your time in the prison.
Yeah, non of the corruption is better. The consequences are always the same. Therefore, it is best to stay away from any kind of corruption. That will save you alot from the consequences of corruption.

Yeah, non of the corruption is better. The consequences are always the same. Therefore, it is best to stay away from any kind of corruption. That will save you alot from the consequences of corruption.
Some people who are carrying out these corrupt practices believe that they will never be arrested, this is not always the truth because as I understand 98% of people who engage in criminal activities are always arrested at last.

Well both if them are actually very bad and it should be avoided at all cost so the society will be free from all the vices and also it is good to careful when dealing with the vices

Bro corruption is corruption there is no way to paint it a man that steals a cow and the man that steals a pen are but thief's do both are worse.
Definitely true. Both must end. You steal a pen today tomorrow you'll still something with a higher worth. Too bad we are still dealing with the issue of corruption, I think it'll continue forever

Corruption is corruption, be it in a petty or grand style. Corruption has eaten so deep like a cankerworm in the society. You'll see someone annoyed at a particular behaviour, but give the person a chance, he will display worst deviant attitude.
There is also scale of corruption. Lol.
Petty or grand, there's nothing good about them both.
A man who involves in grand corruption today must have been involved In petty corruption sometime ago.

There is no corruption that is good. The petty corruption is the one that will metamorphose to grand corruption. The good thing is to nib corruption at the bud if it is detected early before it goes out of hands. And it can be done by punishing those that involve in it.

There is no corruption that is good. The petty corruption is the one that will metamorphose to grand corruption. The good thing is to nib corruption at the bud if it is detected early before it goes out of hands. And it can be done by punishing those that involve in it.
Inasmuch as all of them are the same but sometimes Petty corruption will give people an opportunity for early detection to prevent it from getting out of hand, just like you have just said .I believe that one may be a little bit easier to detect and control easily.

To me I consider all sort of corruption as corruption which is really bad,I am very sure as time goes on,the petty corruption will grow to the level of grand corruption.

What I always believe about corruption is that, they are all equal and very bad to our development. Both the two forms of corruption are the same.

In the Philippines a person caught stealing from the government will be facing a jail sentence. If the amount of money involved is 50 million pesos or more then that is grand corruption that is liable to a life sentence. I am not well versed with the laws here but I understand that corruption in the government is an issue that cannot be resolved.

Which is worse: grand corruption or petty corruption? Or both?

This could be locally, regionally, or nationally. What do you think?
Throughout the world , corruption is corruption and stealing is stealing no matter how small or big the corruption might get, and i believe the punishment should be the same but in my country petty thieves are being hanged while politician they embezzled a whole country fund is being pardoned.

Corruption at all levels is bad and should not be taken likely. I am of the opinion that it is even Perry corrupt practices that affect the nation the most, since that's the most common.

The two types of corruption are very bad. It is the petty corruption that leads to the grand corruption over time. this is the reason why it is very important to have a strong institution that will detect and deal with corruption and those who engage in it.

For me, Both grand and petty corruption are the same because it is an evil act that subject innocent people to poverty and hardship, some people use money to buy jobs that others are qualified for.

For me, Both grand and petty corruption are the same because it is an evil act that subject innocent people to poverty and hardship, some people use money to buy jobs that others are qualified for.
That is right. Whether it is pretty or grand, all kinds of corruption are not good at all. They all cause harm to other innocent people. That is why governments should work on dealing with such cases seriously.

That is right. Whether it is pretty or grand, all kinds of corruption are not good at all. They all cause harm to other innocent people. That is why governments should work on dealing with such cases seriously.
I agree with your assertion that all forms of corruption are bad irrespective of the magnitude. However, prospective punishment must be meted out to people who are involved in large scale corrupt practices.

That is why I don't blame countries that t does not tolerate any form of corruption, they are very sensible. They aware of what will happen if they tolerate any form of corruption.

Every form of corruption must be frowned upon and non should be encouraged, both of them are almost the same and there is no country that supported any of them and people who are engaging in it are doing it secretly... I do not see any difference in those two.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back