What's new

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

Seriously it was a thing of a very big shame because the local government chairman was actually someone that was very popular in my community that everyone had high hopes on but he turned to betray all of us.
😂 The betray part you made mention of really got me laughing, but that by the way, I can relate. It is really annoying. When it comes to the Nigerian government, they have a degree in betraying the people.

Both are worst, no one is better than the other they go or work hand in hand. They both very bad in every society or country, it's can destabilise any sector or even every sector of a country, it's should be fought against
What really surprises me so much is that these government officials who are carrying out to this acts of corruption knew that it's capable of destroying the economy and they are still doing it.

😂 The betray part you made mention of really got me laughing, but that by the way, I can relate. It is really annoying. When it comes to the Nigerian government, they have a degree in betraying the people.
Seriously the government of this country have been betraying us for a very long time and there is nothing that we can do about it except still fall victim to their ploys when election starts.

I dont consider any corruption as either better than the other. The truth is that both the two corruption have negative impact on the development of a country which needs to be eliminated.

Seriously the government of this country have been betraying us for a very long time and there is nothing that we can do about it except still fall victim to their ploys when election starts.
It's a pity how much democracy has failed in our country. Democracy was ment to be a government for the people and by the people, meaning we get to decide who leads us through a fair and clean election, and as well remove those who are not doing well. But here the democracy being practiced here is just in papers and name alone, in reality there is no democracy.

I dont have much consideration about either regional or grand or petty corruption I always consider corruption as corruption because the still possess the same effect and danger to our modern society and it will definitely affect the next generation coming after us.
If the government of my country actually cares about the negative impact of the corruption that did get into in the country they would definitely put an end to it and help the poor masses.

Small scale, petty corruption is way worse. This type destroys an organization from the grassroots level, making progress almost impossible. It's easier to change a single staff than to change a lot of them at once.

If the government of my country actually cares about the negative impact of the corruption that did get into in the country they would definitely put an end to it and help the poor masses.
As far as I'm concerned the only thing that the government of my country cares about is the only thing that is going to benefit them which is why they are very interested during their campaign to promise the masses heaven and earth and still disappoint them.

Both are worst as they are crimes because petty corruption kills a business slowly and puts the business owner in lot of debt and it can end up taking the life of the business owner grand might land yhe criminal in jail. So I feel petty is.
This is actually something that is only punishable if it is the poor people that get involved into it because our government have always been involved in corrupt practices and they and never punished.

Both are worse and they are not good for societal development. Corruption is one of the most dangerous weapons which cause or lead to underdevelopment and lack of economic stability.

Both of them are bad for the progress of the society or any organisation. but it seems Petty corruption is more dangerous than ground one. Petty corruption can easily be seen and arrested on time. It is going to take a long period of time to notice about Petty corruption.

Both of them are bad for the progress of the society or any organisation. but it seems Petty corruption is more dangerous than ground one. Petty corruption can easily be seen and arrested on time. It is going to take a long period of time to notice about Petty corruption.
Corruption is evil and it always delay the progress of the community and the world at large , there's no small corruption either petty or grand , corruption is corruption everywhere.

Both of them are very bad so no one is better no one is good in any country, that is what them suppose to fight against in the society or country, because is any way to make corruption look good.

Corruption is evil and it always delay the progress of the community and the world at large , there's no small corruption either petty or grand , corruption is corruption everywhere.
There are some unnoticeable form of corruption which later manifest into grand corruption. Do you know that people are still paying to receive covid-19 waxing in the general hospital over here? Something government made free for everyone.

Both are worse and they are not good for societal development. Corruption is one of the most dangerous weapons which cause or lead to underdevelopment and lack of economic stability.
I actually know that most of this government officials understand the dangers of corruption in the country but their greed and selfishness will never allow them to do the right thing.

I think they are all bad but what irritates me more are the ones who make use of religion for their own dirty practice or use it as a means to fraud persons, it pains me when I see on the news of how various religious leaders are being arrested for one thing or the other.
Whenever any kind of corruption activities is carried out there are definitely people that are suffering from it which is why I will always kick against corruption especially the ones that comes from our government.

You are quite right , I have also heard about such issue , though I don't have the opportunity of witnessing it, i heard money are been collected from people before they could get treatment.
There are some unnoticeable form of corruption which later manifest into grand corruption. Do you know that people are still paying to receive covid-19 waxing in the general hospital over here? Something government made free for everyone.

Non should be encouraged as long as it is a corruption we should always be careful and avoid engaging in it because it has a long lasting dangerous effect. Option does not bring progress to a country in any way.

I believe Petty corruption should be treated as the grand corruption. The reason is that Petty corruption can gradually become grand corruption over time. I see people who engage in petty corruption will never be satisfied and look for way to make more from the corrupt practices.

I believe Petty corruption should be treated as the grand corruption. The reason is that Petty corruption can gradually become grand corruption over time. I see people who engage in petty corruption will never be satisfied and look for way to make more from the corrupt practices.
As far as I'm concerned there is no amount of corruption whether it is petty or grand in nature is always frustrating to a lot of people who such corruption affect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back