What's new

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Which is worse: grand corruption or petty corruption? Or both?

This could be locally, regionally, or nationally. What do you think?

Bro corruption is corruption there is no way to paint it a man that steals a cow and the man that steals a pen are but thief's do both are worse.

Both are bad. Grand scale corruption takes money meant for communities. Petty corruption leads to people losing confidence in the system. Why would I report a corrupt transaction at the office, when the official will be bribed?

Both are bad. Grand scale corruption takes money meant for communities. Petty corruption leads to people losing confidence in the system. Why would I report a corrupt transaction at the office, when the official will be bribed?
True talk but why does corruption happen in the first place and why do people think of stealing more that isn't there to themselves and themselves alone why?

I think they are all bad but what irritates me more are the ones who make use of religion for their own dirty practice or use it as a means to fraud persons, it pains me when I see on the news of how various religious leaders are being arrested for one thing or the other.

I dont have much consideration about either regional or grand or petty corruption I always consider corruption as corruption because the still possess the same effect and danger to our modern society and it will definitely affect the next generation coming after us.

These days when a man who steals an orange is burnt alive, while the one who steals billions is given a standing ovation.... I will say petty corruption is the worst!
Most people who partake in grand corruption tend to go scot free.

Both are worst as they are crimes because petty corruption kills a business slowly and puts the business owner in lot of debt and it can end up taking the life of the business owner grand might land yhe criminal in jail. So I feel petty is.

What is bad is bad, there is no way to paint black to make it look clearer. Just like speaking the truth, you can't sugar coat a glaring truth before you, more like calling black white. There is no degree of corruption, it is what it is without comparison.

Corruption in whatever scale or size is bad. The worst thing about corruption is that it is like cancer and it keeps growing until someone take a bold step against it.

Little drops make plenty, I believe that to be true with corruption, little corrupt practices is what grows to become the grand ones so it's even at the petty corruption, corruption should be really fought

I'll say petty corruption because, it frequently involves the abuse of entrusted power in exchange favors or small sums of money.

In my personal perspective, there no kind of corruption that's good or to be regarded as small. They are all the same thing and should be abhorred like hell but sadly the world is full of corruption in high places.

There is no legit way of making corruption looks good, it will always be a crime, some youths today are always looking for a way to make crime look like it is not bad and that is why many youths today will prefer to become internet fraudsters rather than earn legitimately

Bro corruption is corruption there is no way to paint it a man that steals a cow and the man that steals a pen are but thief's do both are worse.
Lol true bro. I've never known corruption has types or division. Corruption of any kind is very wrong, we should endeavor to bring this down

Lol true bro. I've never known corruption has types or division. Corruption of any kind is very wrong, we should endeavor to bring this down

Our politicians are the fathers of corruption in my country. There is no government ministry that's not filled corrupt officials that don't care about the people but themselves alone.

Both are on the worse level.
No matter the scale of the corruption, it is still corruption.
The similar thing between them is that innocent people are robbed of certain things.

To me, all will always remain corruption since at the back of its corruption is attach to it so they are all the same as I am concern but one is more punishable than the other in my country I guess so think wisely before you get yourself into any of it.

Both are worst, no one is better than the other they go or work hand in hand. They both very bad in every society or country, it's can destabilise any sector or even every sector of a country, it's should be fought against

Both are very bad. Petty corruption gives or gives to grand corruption. When someone or group in engaging in Petty corruption with being punished will mature to grand corruption.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back