What's new

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

Petty corruption grows into grand corruption, so, better to nip it in the bud before it grows. None of the two is good, ask those of us who live in corruption riddled societies and you would hear us wish those petty corruptions were never allowed the room to grow.

Both are really bad if we want to look at it morally but we have a saying that if you want to do something,do it well so I guess grand corruption is the worst

Corruption is corruption, be it in a petty or grand style. Corruption has eaten so deep like a cankerworm in the society. You'll see someone annoyed at a particular behaviour, but give the person a chance, he will display worst deviant attitude.

Wether you say grand corruption or petty corruption, corruption is always going to be corruption and there's no coloration of it anywhere. There is nothing to like in a petty type of corruption compared to a grand corruption

All corruption are considered corruption either grand or petty because all the individuals who are involved in any aspect of the corruption can never change their attitude so same attitudes will be displayed in all sectors the found themselves.

Corruption is corruption anywhere anytime there is no small or big corruption it's like a cancer it eats deep and need to be cut off

Of course, grand corruption is the worsest. It's habours the petty corruption and it was born out of petty corruption. The is what people fail to notice even at their working place

Corruption is bad no matter how your look at it but surely corruption get worst the higher it goes and we have to honest that grand corruption is worse than the petty ones.

Corruption is really bad nothing like this is good or not bad all is the same as far as it's a corruption so to me is it really bad and it will affect the generation coming up.

My answer is BOTH, my dear friend!
Corruption is lousy. Here in Italy is punctually always by the mafia and in general by the underworld! (n) (n)

I will never support any kind of corruption because in the end it is the masses that suffers from the efforts of the corrupt practices that is being carried out in the country.

Both are worse because their is no gain defrauding people or a company or Organisation money made illegitimate doesn't last but put one in more problem

I think they are all bad but what irritates me more are the ones who make use of religion for their own dirty practice or use it as a means to fraud persons, it pains me when I see on the news of how various religious leaders are being arrested for one thing or the other.
The sin of fornication is the same as the sin of dwelling in anger for long. Sin is sin same goes to corruption whether petty or grand

Corruption is corruption anywhere anytime there is no small or big corruption it's like a cancer it eats deep and need to be cut off

The world has been battling with eliminating corruption for years and it's still here. I'm beginning to think that corruption isn't the problem but human beings.

Both are really bad and corruption should not be practiced in any society because corruption brings about a lot of evil thought and kills the vibe of all society. Thereby causing lack of growth of the society

Either grand corruption or petty corruption the two are very bad and every legitimate means should be adopted to be bring it down and get rid of it from amongst us .

All those things are corruption and there is no way that it can be painted differently to my own understanding. People should never engage in corruption because it is an illegal activities that is why most of them do not do it openly. There is always a consequences.

My understanding of grand corruption is that it can bleed national treasuries dry. In poorer developing societies, grand corruption by politicians and business elites can suck away tax revenues that were intended to go to communities that needed the money most.

But in the same societies, petty corruption occurs at a vast scale, as part of a pyramid of tributes that ultimately accrue upwards to the same individuals who may be involved in grand corruption.

I've been told that in India, for example, to become a police officer one has to essentially “buy” the position by paying a police chief or other senior authority a vast sum of money. The new police officer then has to recoup that “expense” and generate a profit via the petty corruption of accepting bribes. And so the individual acts of taking bribes are part of a much bigger system and not so “petty” after all

Corruption is corruption but if a minor commits an offence or is involved the government that is even more involved in their grand corruption will leave their own and settle on that of the minor which is unfair.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back