What's new

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

I think they are all bad but what irritates me more are the ones who make use of religion for their own dirty practice or use it as a means to fraud persons, it pains me when I see on the news of how various religious leaders are being arrested for one thing or the other.

I think they are all bad but what irritates me more are the ones who make use of religion for their own dirty practice or use it as a means to fraud persons, it pains me when I see on the news of how various religious leaders are being arrested for one thing or the other.
All forms of corruption must always be condemned in strong terms irrespective of the level. However, commensurate punishment should be applied depending on the magnitude of such corrupt acts.

Corruption at any level is bad. It doesn't matter the size or level. Some would make an argument that the smaller ones are better, but the truth the petty ones translates to bigger scale later.

Corruption at any level is bad. It doesn't matter the size or level. Some would make an argument that the smaller ones are better, but the truth the petty ones translates to bigger scale later.
All form of corruption is always bad in the sense that corruption is corruption either small or big, if you start with small corruption , you will definitely be promoted to become a corrupt individual.

I don't think that corruption should be classified. Corruption is corruption, whether petty or grand corruption but there are different penalties for different crimes. The penalty attached depends on the level of corruption. All are stipulated in the laws.

Corruption in whatever scale or size is bad. The worst thing about corruption is that it is like cancer and it keeps growing until someone take a bold step against it.
Seriously no matter of corruption is good no matter the justification for whoever that is doing it because if you allow them they will keep on doing it and always find a reason to support whatever thing they are doing.

Petty corruption is what appreciates to become the grand one which is why I would not pick one ovee the other but instead fight the corruption form the petty stage before it gets out of hand.

True talk but why does corruption happen in the first place and why do people think of stealing more that isn't there to themselves and themselves alone why?
Corruption is one of the biggest challenges that is facing my country today and it doesn't have to be a very big correction for it to be bad because as little as it is, it's making a lot of people suffer.

I dont think there is any big difference between the various kind of corruption either petty or grant. all I know is corruption which is not a good societal idea.

True talk but why does corruption happen in the first place and why do people think of stealing more that isn't there to themselves and themselves alone why?
I've never seen a situation whereby act of corruption helps those that it was used against because everything that they are entitled to always denied them.

There is not better form of corruption, even the small scale corruption would blow out soon too and affect a lot of things in the long run, corruption should never be overlooked because it will fester and become a problem

In my own definition , theres no better form of corruption , corruption is corruption either you embezzled just a pennybor you swallow the whole money meant for the whole nation.

Bro corruption is corruption there is no way to paint it a man that steals a cow and the man that steals a pen are but thief's do both are worse.
But the man that steals a cow would enjoy more because he would have surplus meat for days don't you think? 😂 So it's better to curb corruption from when one's still stealing pen than when one grows to steal cow

Some people are just criminals that can't really feel comfortable without not having to take what's not their own to eat alone but gladly take it and make others suffer.

Corruption in whatever scale or size is bad. The worst thing about corruption is that it is like cancer and it keeps growing until someone take a bold step against it.
The truth of the matter is that I don't believe that it is actually going to be possible for corruption to be eliminated completely because over the years and my country the government have been saying that they are fighting corruption but nothing is being changed.

I was actually informed last week that our local government chairman had embezzled the money that was awarded for the project of the construction of road in my community which is something that is very common in the country today.

This is something that's very common in the acts of politicians in my country today because they are very good at turning something that's white into black because of their greed.
What is bad is bad, there is no way to paint black to make it look clearer. Just like speaking the truth, you can't sugar coat a glaring truth before you, more like calling black white. There is no degree of corruption, it is what it is without comparison.

Both are bad. Grand scale corruption takes money meant for communities. Petty corruption leads to people losing confidence in the system. Why would I report a corrupt transaction at the office, when the official will be bribed?

I was actually informed last week that our local government chairman had embezzled the money that was awarded for the project of the construction of road in my community which is something that is very common in the country today.
That's right, they are usually very common, I have heard of cases like this as well. When it comes to the politicians, majority of them are involved in this, most of them after collecting huge sum of money for the project, they would take more than half of the money and use what's left for the project. This is why we have so many inferior constructions going on.

That's right, they are usually very common, I have heard of cases like this as well. When it comes to the politicians, majority of them are involved in this, most of them after collecting huge sum of money for the project, they would take more than half of the money and use what's left for the project. This is why we have so many inferior constructions going on.
Seriously it was a thing of a very big shame because the local government chairman was actually someone that was very popular in my community that everyone had high hopes on but he turned to betray all of us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back