What's new

Which cryptocurrency exchanger platform customers service is the worst you have experienced?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Binance have been my favourite cryptocurrency exchanger site for years and I haven't had any problems using their services until recently. Binance offered a reward where you get $10 worth of USDT if you buy any cryptocurrency worth of $10 and above.

I purchased USDT worth of $20 and wanted to claim the reward but I got the notification that my account is limited from claiming the reward. I had to reach out to the support only for the customer service representative to tell me Binance reserves the right to decline the reward to any any account. I asked what was the reason why my account wasn't eligible for the reward and she told me she can't tell me the reason. How's that's a way to treat a customer?

Bitmart is the worst cryptocurrency exchange platform I have used so far. Their customer service seems non existent and when I wanted to do my kyc it was not going through after several trials. I deposited some amount of money on the platform, but when I wanted to withdraw they needed me to do kyc first which I tried to do but to no avail.

So far,.I do not have problems with most of the cryptocurrency exchanges. The one that I have used have done well in the are of customer service. They are very prompt to answering your queries and you would be treated with respect.

So far,.I do not have problems with most of the cryptocurrency exchanges. The one that I have used have done well in the are of customer service. They are very prompt to answering your queries and you would be treated with respect.
Good, it is important and necessary for you to continue using the ones that works for you. One of the things that made me to use bitmart some time ago was that I wanted to buy a particular cryptocurrency there.

I really do not like mxc. Since they are getting a lot of money in fees and rebate then I do not see any reason why there should be a minimum amount of money you should use to trade.

Good, it is important and necessary for you to continue using the ones that works for you. One of the things that made me to use bitmart some time ago was that I wanted to buy a particular cryptocurrency there.
Basically, I use two cryptocurrency exchanges and I found this two very interesting because anytime I have queries I am responded to promptly and it is always timely too . This two cryptocurrency exchanges are luno and binance .

Basically, I use two cryptocurrency exchanges and I found this two very interesting because anytime I have queries I am responded to promptly and it is always timely too . This two cryptocurrency exchanges are luno and binance .
I use kucoin and Binance mostly. The two of them are actually very good when it comes to customer support and trading experience. There are also someone others like Mexc.

I have never believed in the rewards and bounty of Cryptocurrencies finances, they made many awful conditions to claim it and make it tough or impossible to do. never trust them because their own goal is to only let you invest.

Basically, I use two crypto exchanges to invest. Ku coin and Yobit. Both are good in their business. I mostly use Ku coin exchange. I have good experience with their services. I have no complaints against this exchange.

I use kucoin and Binance mostly. The two of them are actually very good when it comes to customer support and trading experience. There are also someone others like Mexc.
I have not used the Kucoin before but I will definitely try this cryptocurrency platform out because, it seems so many people are supporting the cryptocurrency exchange . The only thing that I look out for on a crypto-currency exchange, is the ease to make withdrawals. Is it very easy to withdraw from kucoin?

I am kind of lucky that I have never had to deal with going to the customer service of any cryptocurrency exchange before because the story is that I have heard are not pleasing.

I've not had problems lately with most of the cryptocurrency exchanges that I'm on. So I've not had to discuss matters with the customer service care representative of the cryptocurrency exchanges.

I've not had problems lately with most of the cryptocurrency exchanges that I'm on. So I've not had to discuss matters with the customer service care representative of the cryptocurrency exchanges.
Same thing is applicable to me because I've not had any issues with the cryptocurrency exchange to the extent that I would need their services . For now the ones that I am using are still doing very well.

Same thing is applicable to me because I've not had any issues with the cryptocurrency exchange to the extent that I would need their services . For now the ones that I am using are still doing very well.
I have not had issues on the currency exchange . I have not used the customer service to confirm if they are good or not . I am still enjoying their service.

I have not had issues on the currency exchange . I have not used the customer service to confirm if they are good or not . I am still enjoying their service.
The same is applicable to me because I have not had issues with the customer service of most of the cryptocurrency exchange that I use and as such I cannot judge how the customer service relate to clients

The same is applicable to me because I have not had issues with the customer service of most of the cryptocurrency exchange that I use and as such I cannot judge how the customer service relate to clients
Based on what I heard on the reviews on some cryptocurrency exchange for example Binance. The users are commending binance customer service for being probably one of the best because they respond to issues very promptly.

Based on what I heard on the reviews on some cryptocurrency exchange for example Binance. The users are commending binance customer service for being probably one of the best because they respond to issues very promptly.
Binance has a very good customer service and this is exactly what we've heard from people that have used it because it is a foremost cryptocurrency exchange that is known with a lot of positive features

Binance has a very good customer service and this is exactly what we've heard from people that have used it because it is a foremost cryptocurrency exchange that is known with a lot of positive features
You are not far from the truth because binance is one of the leading and the best cryptocurrency exchange that has proven to be discharging its services with diligence.

I'm sure binance is the best for everybody regardless of where you're from or your region. I've never had any bad experience with any crypto exchange platform maybe it's because i don't usually use any other crypto exchange platform apart from binance, coinbase or maybe my trustwallet

I'm sure binance is the best for everybody regardless of where you're from or your region. I've never had any bad experience with any crypto exchange platform maybe it's because i don't usually use any other crypto exchange platform apart from binance, coinbase or maybe my trustwallet
I think that the major reason why most of the people kept commenting that the never had issues with the cryptocurrency exchange customer service is because the cryptocurrency exchanges have stepped up their features to be more user-friendly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back