What's new

Which cryptocurrency exchanger platform customers service is the worst you have experienced?

You are not far from the truth because binance is one of the leading and the best cryptocurrency exchange that has proven to be discharging its services with diligence.
The cryptocurrency exchange platform that has worse customer service but definitely not Garner enough customers because they do not have good customer service relationship.

The cryptocurrency exchange platform that has worse customer service but definitely not Garner enough customers because they do not have good customer service relationship.
It is very important that the customer service representative or customer service department be manned by professionals because it will protect the image of the cryptocurrency exchange.

It is very important that the customer service representative or customer service department be manned by professionals because it will protect the image of the cryptocurrency exchange.
The customer service representative is a very sensitive section that must be handled by professionals so as not to destroy the image of the cryptocurrency exchange.

The worse that I've used in my locality is an exchanger called 'Roqqu'. Payments are so slow, you'll have to send screenshots of received payments to them, service is slow and there's always on hitch or the other. I just had to stick with binance even though they were more expensive.

The worse that I've used in my locality is an exchanger called 'Roqqu'. Payments are so slow, you'll have to send screenshots of received payments to them, service is slow and there's always on hitch or the other. I just had to stick with binance even though they were more expensive.
I have used Roque before but I do not have problems with them . The only thing that made me stop using the cryptocurrency exchange is that they do not have all the coins listed.

I've been using Litecoin as a means of carrying out transactions and i've never come in contact with their exchanger platform customer service because all my transactions have been carried out successfully.

Roqqu is probably in fact the worst customer service experience that I have ever notice from any single kind of cryptocurrency platform because it was beyond bottom barrell.

Ku coin and Yobit. Both are good in their business. I mostly use Ku coin exchange. I have good experience with their services. I have no complaints against this exchange.

Binance have been my favourite cryptocurrency exchanger site for years and I haven't had any problems using their services until recently. Binance offered a reward where you get $10 worth of USDT if you buy any cryptocurrency worth of $10 and above.

I purchased USDT worth of $20 and wanted to claim the reward but I got the notification that my account is limited from claiming the reward. I had to reach out to the support only for the customer service representative to tell me Binance reserves the right to decline the reward to any any account. I asked what was the reason why my account wasn't eligible for the reward and she told me she can't tell me the reason. How's that's a way to treat a customer?
The worst exchange platform I have ever used in my time in cryptocurrency is one called Roque. The processing of transactions is at a snail’s pace, and there is always some sort of issue. Their customer service is also horrible

I have been making use of binance platform for sometime now,and i find it very easy to use,it alos has a lot of features on its platform that one can actually leverage on.

So far,. With the majority of cryptocurrency exchanges, I have no issues. In terms of customer service, the one I've used has done well. Your questions will be promptly answered, and you will be given courteous treatment.

So far,.
Most cryptocurrency exchanges don't cause me any issues.
The one I've used has performed admirably in the area of customer service.
They respond to your questions quickly and will treat you respectfully.

I make use of binance exchanges and from all indication their customer service is perfect. I don't have any problem with that and I haven't really make use of different exchanges much .

I really don't like mxc. They receive a lot of money in the form of commissions and rebates, so I don't see why they should set a minimum amount to use for trading.

I mostly used binance and I consider it to be among one of the best cryptocurrency platform. Their customer service is perfect and everything about the platform is okay including its security system.

I think that the major reason why most of the people kept commenting that the never had issues with the cryptocurrency exchange customer service is because the cryptocurrency exchanges have stepped up their features to be more user-friendly.
Yes it is true that some have stepped up there customer service but not all of them, as some other have a very poor customer care service, I would not want to mention some name.

Binance have been my favourite cryptocurrency exchanger site for years and I haven't had any problems using their services until recently. Binance offered a reward where you get $10 worth of USDT if you buy any cryptocurrency worth of $10 and above.

I purchased USDT worth of $20 and wanted to claim the reward but I got the notification that my account is limited from claiming the reward. I had to reach out to the support only for the customer service representative to tell me Binance reserves the right to decline the reward to any any account. I asked what was the reason why my account wasn't eligible for the reward and she told me she can't tell me the reason. How's that's a way to treat a customer?
That's insane. Maybe they were trying to get more people to invest in the platform by offering a reward, which would never be given or would be given only to few people. I have never participated on any BInance offer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back