What's new

Which coins are you holding on your mind to invest in 2021??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a lot of people will fancy regularly to invest on Bitcoin cos of its high potential to increase all the time, plus its low volatile nature of sinking. Do you know, their are other coins not yet discovered, that can still be of great value when you put up your investment on them, and leave it to grow at the long run. It can still develop in value over some period of time and bring you the profit greater than the one Bitcoin can offer you.

Which digital coins have you discovered to put your investment on, this 2021?? it's time to look for alternative investment when it comes to other undiscovered coins other than Bitcoin.

Concerning the crypto currency coin that I am holding to mind to invest in the year 2021, I am looking into the ripple and tron, the two may look small now but it looks promising to grow on the long run. So I will invest in the two on a long term

Concerning the crypto currency coin that I am holding to mind to invest in the year 2021, I am looking into the ripple and tron, the two may look small now but it looks promising to grow on the long run. So I will invest in the two on a long term
Investing on Ripple now looks like gambling your money with big risk of losing out, base on their ongoing lawsuit with U.S SEC. Even tron coin have no potential at all to rise and bring you the profit you need. Even in the next four years tron coin can't still bring you the profit you need. Tron has been on the low for the past 3 years, it has no increase on it.

I invest in coins based on their projects and their team and how they have been able to gain traction over time in their project. Some of the coins that i have my eye on include ETH, BTC, DOT, SXP, XLM, COTI, CAKES, TRX, TRB,

Considering the daily rise in coin and its general acceptability no coin isn't Cool to invest in,but right now as far as am concerned, I will consider ethereum first, then followed by Bitcoin and others can follow as well

I invest in coins based on their projects and their team and how they have been able to gain traction over time in their project. Some of the coins that i have my eye on include ETH, BTC, DOT, SXP, XLM, COTI, CAKES, TRX, TRB,
You really got host of undiscovered coins with high potential to climb higher like those top rising coins in the next couple of months. I see some emerging and slow rising coin to go higher before the year ends. I'm still hoping that coins will emerge sooner that will have high values in the coming months or years.

I know a lot of people will fancy regularly to invest on Bitcoin cos of its high potential to increase all the time, plus its low volatile nature of sinking. Do you know, their are other coins not yet discovered, that can still be of great value when you put up your investment on them, and leave it to grow at the long run. It can still develop in value over some period of time and bring you the profit greater than the one Bitcoin can offer you.

Which digital coins have you discovered to put your investment on, this 2021?? it's time to look for alternative investment when it comes to other undiscovered coins other than Bitcoin.
Currently, I'm not holding any coin yet in 2021 but I am thinking of holding them. My future investment in cryptocurrencies will be with about four cryptocurrencies. These coins have good potential and I think they can increase in the future. My suggestion is to try ADA(Cardano), DOT(Polkadot), BONE, and ETH.

One of my plans as regards to cryptocurrency investment is to increase my investment in ethereum, I invested in some coins in the past which I thought had potential but it turned out to be pure waste of money, so this year I'm going for a coin which has a proven potential to be the next big thing after bitcoin, and its still within a purchasable rate.

I have a few Coins in mind. First is Ripple.. yeah i know the lawsuit issue but i still believe in it and its the best time to buy now for me.
Second one is Nano.. i haven't noticed but the price has increased almost triple. Im torn between Litecoin and Bitcoin cash because both of them are increasing too.

Apart from holding Btc, Eth, Ltc, XRP etc, I am currently studying Tezos (XTZ) as an investment alternative, currently rank # 20 on CoinmarketCap, current XTZ price $ 2.28, circulating supply 756,510,216 XTZ and $ 1,730,159,652, despite price increases looks slow but stable, besides using a PoS system so that you will get new coins as passive income.

I'm currently working on accumulating as much alt coins as possible towards the end of this year 2021. No one can say what might happen, my target coins are 1UP, TRX, and TNC. They may look uncommon but these coins indeed have future prospects.

Ethereum is a currency that is growing on a daily basis. After Bitcoin, it is the hot favorite currency to invest in I will only go to invest in Ethereum as it will be long term۔ There is no future for Ripple, otherwise it could have been invested in. Investing in Ripple could be a huge risk.

You really got host of undiscovered coins with high potential to climb higher like those top rising coins in the next couple of months. I see some emerging and slow rising coin to go higher before the year ends. I'm still hoping that coins will emerge sooner that will have high values in the coming months or years.
Definitely, i still have many where that came from. This is one sure way of multiplying your crypto particularly bitcoins. When bitcoins rises and ranges i look for other coins and invest which also increases in value, i sell and pull back by funds to BTC.

Currently, I'm not holding any coin yet in 2021 but I am thinking of holding them. My future investment in cryptocurrencies will be with about four cryptocurrencies. These coins have good potential and I think they can increase in the future. My suggestion is to try ADA(Cardano), DOT(Polkadot), BONE, and ETH.
Okay, it is good to try other coins with growing potential to reach high land mark of price. But do you think all this coins you listed has the potential to rise so high in the future and you that profit you will be hoping for??

This year I have decided to invest in ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin. Among these three, litecoin is the cheapest, thus I will start with litecoin. By yhe end of january I am planning to buy at least 5 litecoins.

concerning the Cryptocurrency coin that I am holding in my mind to invest I nvthe year 2021, I am looking into bitcoin to invest on because it is the hot favorite currency to invest in, I will only go to invest is bitcoin,

Crypto currency is illegal in my home country, however, the central bank has said that it is working on a policy to regulate cryptos. Once crypto becomes legit, I might invest on bitcoin cash.

I have my cryptocurrency investment running only in bitcoin and Litecoin. Yes, it's true with what's happening with bitcion recently but I'm not worried about it. My plan now is to see how possible it would be to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin cash before the year runs out.

With the current drop in price of Bitcoin, I can already see some people trying to invest in it again. I know Bitcoin is the biggest thing in the crypto world but I would rather invest in ethereum or stellar. Stellar I see has a lot of prospects for the future.

Currently I am holding three token for future the first one is bitcoin and then zill token and the last is 1up token, I bought Bitcoin with my $70 but unfortunately its price becomes very low after I bought it. I hope it will increase in coming week and I also plan to buy more Bitcoin and hold it for almost 6 month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back