What's new

Which coins are you holding on your mind to invest in 2021??

This are my top cryptocurrencies that am sure going out to invest in this year.

• Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)

The best coin to invest in 20201
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Binance Coin (BNB)
Tron (TRX)

Concerning the crypto currency coin that I am holding to mind to invest in the year 2021, I am looking into the ripple and tron, the two may look small now but it looks promising to grow on the long run. So I will invest in the two on a long term

I've heard a lot about tron and that's the crypto currency that I look forward to investing in 2021. Many talks centers around Bitcoins, but with the way it has gone up in price, I don't have the financial muscles to compete in the market.

I see tron having a big increase this year and I'm excited to invest in it.

I have two coins in mind to invest in this year. They are omni coins and dodge coins. These two coins will soon dominate the crypto market. The rate at which the two are going is superb. Right now, I am mining dodge coin. And will soon covert it after having enough.

I know a lot of people will fancy regularly to invest on Bitcoin cos of its high potential to increase all the time, plus its low volatile nature of sinking. Do you know, their are other coins not yet discovered, that can still be of great value when you put up your investment on them, and leave it to grow at the long run. It can still develop in value over some period of time and bring you the profit greater than the one Bitcoin can offer you.

Which digital coins have you discovered to put your investment on, this 2021?? it's time to look for alternative investment when it comes to other undiscovered coins other than Bitcoin.
In fact it is really difficult question. We can't imagine about the rates of cryptocurrency. One day it increase and other day it decreased.
Anyhow I want to invest my money in Trx, Zil,Xpr, Xlm and Ada. I think all these cryptocurrency will go very high in future.

According to what my financial advisor will say, bitcoin is for wealth preservation while altcoin is for wealth creation. If as a newbie one wants to venture into crypto currency exchange the best Is to venture into altcoin. So for the rest of 2021 I'm planning to buy more of litecoin, ripple and Tron. I believe this coin will multiply within the end of the year

I already have ripples, I just want to make some more money to invest more on it. An intuition keep telling me I will live to thank myself immensely of I invest in XRP. I have monitoring it's movement and it is quite promising.
I know a lot of people will fancy regularly to invest on Bitcoin cos of its high potential to increase all the time, plus its low volatile nature of sinking. Do you know, their are other coins not yet discovered, that can still be of great value when you put up your investment on them, and leave it to grow at the long run. It can still develop in value over some period of time and bring you the profit greater than the one Bitcoin can offer you.

Which digital coins have you discovered to put your investment on, this 2021?? it's time to look for alternative investment when it comes to other undiscovered coins other than Bitcoin.

This year my interest is in ethereum and other altcoins . I believe that the price of ethereum will continue to rise more with time ,and might reach $5000 this year 2021 . Also some altcoins that are presently below $1 ,have shown potential for further rise and I won't want to hesitate than to invest in it.

I think it determines on the rates of increase. But basically I want to invest in the smaller ones because the bigger ones movement Is a bit slower than that of the smaller.
XRp, BCh, LTc, and others.
They are having continuous growth than others.

I think etherium and litcoin for me... Etherium is a better option to bitcoin, if i can't afford bitcoin i should be able to afford etherium and while for litecoin, probably for the next 20years...just forget it inside my wallet.

The coin that I have discovered is USDT coins, these coins are the most stable coins in the world because they always increase in value overtime steadily but they never reduce in value.
This is the coin that I am planning to invest on this year 2021 because of the low risk involved even though I won't get much profit overtime due to it's slow increment in value but I can rest my mind that the value of my investment won't drop.

Currently have some good amount of btc at hand, i lost a little during the recent fall and I am getting back well since the btc value is already bouncing back, thats a good one. I have been going through the coinmarketcap website and noticed lots of very great crypto in the exchanges like xmr, chainlink, bitcoin cash and more.

I don't want to gamble with my money and I don't like a situation where I can invest where there is high risk in losing.

Investment is like a future income benefit plan. When invest in the wrong platform you will not succeed well. For me I have to invest in Bitcoin this 2021. I have seen success stories by investors.

I'm basically looking into investing in Etherium and Tron in this year. I've been working on getting at least$500 to invest in both of them because I foresee a bright future with a long term investment in the two within a short period.

Currently I have just three coins on my list. First one is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most promising and profitable cryptocurrency right now. It’s value keeps increasing also its demand. Dogecoin is another promising coin to look out for in 2021. Litecoin is doing amazingly well in the cryptocurrency market also

This year my interest is in ethereum and other altcoins . I believe that the price of ethereum will continue to rise more with time ,and might reach $5000 this year 2021 . Also some altcoins that are presently below $1 ,have shown potential for further rise and I won't want to hesitate than to invest in it.
Interesting assumption on the rise of Ethereum to reach $5k before 2021 ends. That's a welcome development if it gonna reach that level. Another one I see rising high is Litecoin and Bitcoin cash, cardano, and polkacoin etc. But if those coins just below $1 can rise up to $1 before the year ends, it will be amazing too.
Post automatically merged:

I guess bitcoin is good.
If u wanna hold up in long term.
Bitcoin is still peoples choice based on the less volatile nature of the coin. Rises higher than it decreases. We can make better end product with Bitcoin than any other Cryptocurrency based on the volatile nature and the constant demand of the coin.

Last edited:
Polkadot has risen quite too fast ,and I couldn't help it than to rush to Binance and buy it now . My next target is ADA ( cardano ) , litecoin and Bitcoin cash . These are my top priority coins this year . Already I have up to thousands of lead token and 1up token . I see this year as my year .

1st of all I'll go with bitcoin to invest as it has alot of positive aspects. So I may go for Forex as well. Also thinking about gold coin too. But with the passag of time I'll know these things , which will help me to be more confident in the field of online earnings. So i thought about these platforms in 2021.

I think one coin i have discovered of recent is called egg coin and i am surprise with the rate at which the coin is increasing ,because it's former price was $0.03 and now the price is close to $0.24 so lets watch out for coin like that because they usually have a very huge increase in price

Am actually planning to invest on Bitcoin black this year, cos it's has a high liquidity, and it also has a future, crypto experts says it will definitely appreciate before the year 2021 runs out, so now is the best time to invest on it, delay is dengerous the earlier the better that's my contribution.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back