What's new

Which coins are you holding on your mind to invest in 2021??

Thinking about the everyday increase in coin as well as its own basic reputation no coin isn't really Awesome to purchase,however today as for am actually worried, I will certainly think about Ethereum very initial, after that complied with through Bitcoin as well as others can easily comply with also

I remember when i thought the value of a coin is low price. The value lies in many things, the tokenomics, the marketcaps, the number of exchanges it's listed on and potential partnerships.
These days I like to use market cap as yardstick.

I know a lot of people will fancy regularly to invest on Bitcoin cos of its high potential to increase all the time, plus its low volatile nature of sinking. Do you know, their are other coins not yet discovered, that can still be of great value when you put up your investment on them, and leave it to grow at the long run. It can still develop in value over some period of time and bring you the profit greater than the one Bitcoin can offer you.

Which digital coins have you discovered to put your investment on, this 2021?? it's time to look for alternative investment when it comes to other undiscovered coins other than Bitcoin.
Well i have not really discover the coin that i will actually put much of my money into save from bitcoin,though i invest in smaller coin with the altimate aim of puttining it into bitcoin,its returns is very promising.

I have discovered so many coins to invest into. One of them is the Shiba Inu, XLM and others. Investing in these coins will result to a greater boom in next year 1st or 2nd quarter.

Well i have not really discover the coin that i will actually put much of my money into save from bitcoin,though i invest in smaller coin with the altimate aim of puttining it into bitcoin,its returns is very promising.
Smaller coin is very promising especially the ones with potential. I love buying during the dip, I don't buy coins facing uptrend, because I feel the next thing to do will be correction.

2021 is almost coming to an end already but if I have the capital to invest I would have invested on Shiba Inu,because I feel the coin is pumping at a faster rate

I actually do have plans on holding Shiba Inu and dogecoin ,the two coins seems very promising and it made me push more interest when it comes to making gains from the market

As long as crypto coin Is concern due to the rise and fall in prices of country I wouldn't want to invest in a coin that doesn't have a high value in the market

This year after holding liteocins for a long time, I exchanged my litecons to Mattic. My liteocoin investment did not profit much, but I am already earning profit from mattic

Ethereum is a currency that is growing on a daily basis. After Bitcoin, it is the hot favorite currency to invest in I will only go to invest in Ethereum as it will be long term۔ There is no future for Ripple, otherwise it could have been invested in. Investing in Ripple could be a huge risk.

For now I only have to invest my little earning on ftm, tlm I consider those two as a high volatile cryptocurrency and it is possible for people to make a lot of money if they are able to invest in this now. I don't like Bigger cryptocurrency

I have the CRO leading the list of the coin that I will like to add to my cryptocurrency portfolio in 2022. The coin showed a very promising move at that start of the year and that's perhaps one of the most volatile coin around.

I've done a deal of research and what I've discovered is that the cons that hold the greatest potential for potential are those that are based in the other ecosystems that are fast growing such as cardano and phantom.
Coins I'm holding include FTM, MANA, SAND

Apart from the bitcoin, I have I mind to invest in the ETH if I have the enough resources to purchase up to a million $ of it and hold it for like 6 to 7 month to see how the market will be.

Apart from the bitcoin, I have I mind to invest in the ETH if I have the enough resources to purchase up to a million $ of it and hold it for like 6 to 7 month to see how the market will be.
Most of these huge cryptocurrency should only be invested if you have enough money like you said , but now that you do not have , what is your next option , will you go for other cheap upcoming cryptocurrency ?

I actually do have plans on holding Shiba Inu and dogecoin ,the two coins seems very promising and it made me push more interest when it comes to making gains from the market
I am currently holding my dodge in my wallet for now because it fails to yield positively when i invested on it , but i am still Hoping that it will rises and give a good price soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back