What's new

Which coins are you holding on your mind to invest in 2021??

Investing in Bitcoin is always a good idea. This cryptocurrency is still the first in terms of market capitalization (but not in terms of price anymore). Dominating since 2009, Bitcoin becomes the strongest for further years because of its idea and users’ trust. Moreover, Bitcoin proved to be resistant to any significant market crash.

I actually had thoughts to invest on 5 coins, eth, XRP, bitcoin, lite coin and bitcoin cash but unfortunately things went sour yesterday and I was so frighten, sweating unnecessarily that I had to sell them off, it's really so pathetic, I was so down yesterday.

With the current drop in price of Bitcoin, I can already see some people trying to invest in it again. I know Bitcoin is the biggest thing in the crypto world but I would rather invest in ethereum or stellar. Stellar I see has a lot of prospects for the future.
If you are a shrewd investor, now is the perfect time for you to go into more investment in bitcion because such investment opportunity chances comes once in a while. About 3 of my friends already invested this morning in bitcion and I'm not surprised.

I am looking to invest in three coins in 2021. The first coin is Bitcoin, which is the most attractive coin. Also, etherum comes to mind, the second best coin. I think I would like to also invest in a low value coin, with good prospect to rise.

I know a lot of people will fancy regularly to invest on Bitcoin cos of its high potential to increase all the time, plus its low volatile nature of sinking. Do you know, their are other coins not yet discovered, that can still be of great value when you put up your investment on them, and leave it to grow at the long run. It can still develop in value over some period of time and bring you the profit greater than the one Bitcoin can offer you.

Which digital coins have you discovered to put your investment on, this 2021?? it's time to look for alternative investment when it comes to other undiscovered coins other than Bitcoin.
There are four main coins that I want to invest in in 20201 apart from bitcoin and that is Ethereum, which I think will continue to grow, litecoin, ripple and TRX or link. These coins have shown some promise and whist there is a risk when it comes to investing in them in the crypto world there is no reward without risk so I may decide to just take a chance and hope for the best.

In this year I never have it in my mind to do any cypro currency but if may do I prefer doing Bitcoin because I have little knowledge about it and moreso it is been known worldwide to others.

Bitcoin is not my top agenda coin this year , I wish to focus on coins like ethereum , litecoin, stellar and ripple if they eventually win the legal battle they are into. I choose these coins because they have the potential to grow much faster than bitcoin .

Okay, it is good to try other coins with growing potential to reach high land mark of price. But do you think all this coins you listed has the potential to rise so high in the future and you that profit you will be hoping for??
Yeah, l did a lot of home work before choosing these coins. Maybe some are strange to most other people but I had planned about them before starting. Lets take BONE for instance, l bought it recently and it was just $0.2 but yesterday l checked price and it was about $0.98. And now have you seen the pump? Now, l just sold some again so that I get my investment capital and some profit on it and still leave the remaining for the future.

There are four main coins that I want to invest in in 20201 apart from bitcoin and that is Ethereum, which I think will continue to grow, litecoin, ripple and TRX or link. These coins have shown some promise and whist there is a risk when it comes to investing in them in the crypto world there is no reward without risk so I may decide to just take a chance and hope for the best.
Your options are good, investing on Link, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. I don't like Ripple, Trx, cos they're value is not showing any signs of improvement. Ripple could have been a good investment, had it not been for their lawsuit, with the U.S SEC. But you see Tron, Tron has no value, and it is not showing any signs to improve either, for more than four years I've known Tron the value never grows, every year stuck at $0.03.

Your options are good, investing on Link, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. I don't like Ripple, Trx, cos they're value is not showing any signs of improvement. Ripple could have been a good investment, had it not been for their lawsuit, with the U.S SEC. But you see Tron, Tron has no value, and it is not showing any signs to improve either, for more than four years I've known Tron the value never grows, every year stuck at $0.03.
Yes I agree with you. TRX is a good coin for day trading because the price fluctuates in the day but eventually rests on the same value. Many investors have high hopes for that coin for some reason. With regards to ripple the price seems to have risen in the past few days. What do you think could be the reason for this?/

Currently I am holding three token for future the first one is bitcoin and then zill token and the last is 1up token, I bought Bitcoin with my $70 but unfortunately its price becomes very low after I bought it. I hope it will increase in coming week and I also plan to buy more Bitcoin and hold it for almost 6 month.
That's nice investment you did by buying Bitcoin for that amount and planning on saving it for the duration of six (6) months, in order to get best of result for your investment. I like your determination to invest and trying to improve your future, if you have more you can invest cos the price won't remain low, investors will still pump it high.

That would be ETH. I believe ETH would surprise us all and rise a lot this year just like bitcoin did so I am buying eth a lot and stocking them in my wallet with fingers crossed. I believe we have entered the era of crypto

That would be ETH. I believe ETH would surprise us all and rise a lot this year just like bitcoin did so I am buying eth a lot and stocking them in my wallet with fingers crossed. I believe we have entered the era of crypto
Wonderful, we are in the era of Cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency reigns. I believe your Ethereum will increase massively and bring you the price you're looking for, persistent investment and patience will drive you success.

As the year 2021 begun, I heard Alot of coin ideas to invest in and ignore the high risk involved in crypto currency investment. Along the way I got discouraged due to the price and worth of some of the coin. Like serious they are too expensive to purchase. Right now I am looking for something lesser.

As the year 2021 begun, I heard Alot of coin ideas to invest in and ignore the high risk involved in crypto currency investment. Along the way I got discouraged due to the price and worth of some of the coin. Like serious they are too expensive to purchase. Right now I am looking for something lesser.
Not all are expensive to buy and store, their coins with lesser value with potential to increase over time. Coins like polkadot, cardano, Stellar (XLM) Link coin etc. They are all lesser in price value with good potential to rise. All you should do invest what you can afford to spend, purchase them and store it. Because you never know how this coins might turn out to be in the future. They can just blow up overnight just like Bitcoin did earlier before now.

I know a lot of people will fancy regularly to invest on Bitcoin cos of its high potential to increase all the time, plus its low volatile nature of sinking. Do you know, their are other coins not yet discovered, that can still be of great value when you put up your investment on them, and leave it to grow at the long run. It can still develop in value over some period of time and bring you the profit greater than the one Bitcoin can offer you.

Which digital coins have you discovered to put your investment on, this 2021?? it's time to look for alternative investment when it comes to other undiscovered coins other than Bitcoin.
I guess bitcoin is good.
If u wanna hold up in long term.

So far, I am thinking about three coins for 2021, two popular coin and one low value coin. The two popular coins will likely be bitcoin and Etherum or Ripple, and I will only buy when market is down. The last will be any low value coin, the I perceive to rise, based on my analysis.

Aside the coins I currently hold which I intend to hold them for a long term, I intend to buy some altcoins like : SUSHI,ADA and CRO.Though there might be some other good coins I may add along the way but right now, these are the ones I would love to add to my crypto wallet and for long term holding.

I will try and make some investment in Bitcoin cash and lite coin. They are my most preferable among all the other crypto currencies serving as an alternative to Bitcoin. They have been in existence for long and are still appreciating.

So far, I am thinking about three coins for 2021, two popular coin and one low value coin. The two popular coins will likely be bitcoin and Etherum or Ripple, and I will only buy when market is down. The last will be any low value coin, the I perceive to rise, based on my analysis.
That's a good strategy right there, have investments on top Cryptocurrencies and also in low value coins. One of them will surely give you a good profit in the long run.. have you bought some XRP when it goes down to $0.1? Bitcoin is going up again so it might take a while before it reached its Lowest value again

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back