What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

During the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency. Though not perfect but am happy I am learning.
Maybe you can enlighten me more about that group on whatsapp. I'm currently not doing much work, just surfing on the internet. Maybe I can use my time to learn more about crypto trading or any other suggestions will be nice, thanks.

Maybe you can enlighten me more about that group on whatsapp. I'm currently not doing much work, just surfing on the internet. Maybe I can use my time to learn more about crypto trading or any other suggestions will be nice, thanks.
My dear that group no longer exist because as I said it was created during lockdown when most of us where at home. But the advice I have now you can check on YouTube for how to trade on binance it will help. But you can use block chain or coinbase to buy bitcoin and save that's if you don't want to trade.

Far years ago, when it was introduce or launched I learnt about it from mmm a ponzi scheme never knew what it was then, someone even offered to pay me in bitcoin but I declined, then 1 bitcoin was 50k now 1 bitcoin is over 4m

Well, as for me l was introduced to bitcoin by a brother and l started my journey with coinpot.co Through coinpot advertising, l moved into many PTC ads sites and many gpt programs and through those programs, l got to realize forum posting and started learning trading through with the help of the forum members.

I learned about bitcoin during the lockdown season, I browsed about various ways to earn and trade bitcoin, it wasn't easy at first bit with time I understood the basics and was able to read charts, then I joined a telegram group to speed up my learning process.

Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency - is a type of money that is completely virtual. It's like an online version of cash. You can use it to buy products and services, but not many shops accept Bitcoin yet and some countries have banned it altogether.

You can learn about bitcoin by simply using Google to even search for it because it is popular. Preferably one can or should use a very complete online lecture site to learn about it. The best and most important website to learn about Bitcoin is Udemy and there are so many professionals there like Chrs Haroun.

I learnt about bitcoin from a friend of mine that I let on one website like that. He opened my eyes to ample opportunity and till today, I'm still enjoying it. My first Cryptocurrency wallet was created with Block Chain
it was all a joke to me that time but it's now good.
How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

Post automatically merged:

I learnt about bitcoin from a friend of mine that I let on one website like that. He opened my eyes to ample opportunity and till today, I'm still enjoying it. My first Cryptocurrency wallet was created with Block Chain
it was all a joke to me that time but it's now good.
How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

Sometime in 2011 a friend was talking about digital currency and it sounded like Elon Musk space shuttle program. The word was new and strange to me. After much enquiry he said Bitcoin was what he referred to. It sounded strange to me and what I could fathom was bits in coin. He failed to tell me to buy some and that was my greatest regret

Though i learnt from someone i had to enroll for a course that went on for about 6 weeks that has been one of the best courses i undertook for in a long while. It exposed me to so many areas i never knew.

I learnt about it online from forums but didn't take it seriously, a decision I rue now. It was just starting out back then and I felt its a ruse that won't really last, but it'd come to bite me real hard considering how much I could have made. Now am particularly looking out for its next boom to exploit that and make real cool cash from that, so fingers crossed. A friend told me back then to invest even if its little but I did not listen, because then one of those major ponzi schemes just feel so didn't really trust it as I do not fully grap it back then.

I got to learn about bitcoins on the internet. A friend on Facebook introduced it to me but since I wasn't really convinced I let the information slide until many years later when a friend told me of Bitcoin.

I learnt about crypto currency from my dad, who was into forex trading back them while I was still growing up. I never paid much attention to it because I could not understand it, but as a grew older I begin to realize the profit one can get from crypto currency, although it has risk involved

Bitcoin is very huge earning platform now a days and I learn about bitcoin from my father friends and some of my teacher .But I also learn that how to invest in bitcoin how to start trading and so on.

I have been thinking about this question that where did you learn about bitcoin but I think maybe he people will blast me off because as I am like this I don't know how to do bitcoin online business but can you please help me out on this.

I learned about bitcoins in some online community have been participating on when i always go to read news , that's when I was introduced into bitcoins , at first I did not know what bitcoins was but I was curious to know the meaning of bitcoins and how it work which lead me into a deep research about bitcoins, now I have an understanding of how bitcoins work.

It the good testimony people have been saying about it that made have interest in it. I made thorough findings myself, though I do have a friend that's leveraging it system. I had to take some piece of advise and guide from him in other to succeed while investing in it.

I got to know a about bitcoin from a friend few years ago. At first instance I tagged it to be a scam because I always doubt things a lot most especially when you can't convince me beyond reasonable doubt. But as time goes on I knew it was real.
Post automatically merged:

I got to know a about bitcoin from a friend few years ago. At first instance I tagged it to be a scam because I always doubt things a lot most especially when you can't convince me beyond reasonable doubt. But as time goes on I knew it was real.

I learned the bitcoin. In the binnace website I check the trading marketing this type of marketing increase or decrease every time now this time it's valued increase so mostly people investing in this type of crypto currency

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back