What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I learnt about bitcoin from a very close friend who is a guru in crypto trading.... when he first introduced me to it I was skeptical about joining him because I thought it was one of those that waste my money along the line but as time went on I found out that its real.... That was when I was convinced to try it out

I learnt from my friend
If a hard drive crashes, or a virus corrupts data , and the wallet file is corrupted, Bitcoins have essentially been “lost”. There is nothing that can done to recover it. These coins will be forever orphaned in the system. This can bankrupt a wealthy Bitcoin investor within seconds with no way form of recovery.
Post automatically merged:

I learnt from my friend
If a hard drive crashes, or a virus corrupts data , and the wallet file is corrupted, Bitcoins have essentially been “lost”. There is nothing that can done to recover it. These coins will be forever orphaned in the system. This can bankrupt a wealthy Bitcoin investor within seconds with no way form of recovery.

Last edited:
The first time I heard of bitcoin was in 2016 through a friend. I remembered vividly about how he talked about it as a research and his projected price for 2020. He pestered me to invest on it but I didn’t trust the investment. 2years later bitcoin got popular and I had to choose bitcoin cause it was the most popular crypto then.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

I heard about it in news and on different social media platforms. Well there is no specific reason to choose Bitcoin over any Cryptocurrency but only for it's value and demand.
No, I don't have any doubt about bitcoin because I know it's legit and risk is in all Investments and business.
I wanted to try it to save some money for future. I know it ll give good profit but I don't have enough money to buy half or full bitcoin,so I buy bitcoin with available money.

I saw an advertisement about Bitcoin in 2010. BTC payment was made in exchange for an ad click. I tried it for a while, but it didn't seem convincing to me as it was a very new currency in those years. Now I wish I had invested in Bitcoin in those years, I say to myself. Now I would be a USD millionaire.

I got to know about bitcoin as at year 2013 when a pyramid scheme was trending so a friend invited me to join , I Never about bitcoin I only sent him money to buy for me , bitcoin was still very cheap them . I couldn't earn from the scheme , later I joined FC and I was learning about bitcoin in a bitcoin discussion forum, later Cyberfreak of Forum Coin started paying through bitcoin, since I had limitations using PayPal , I quickly switch to bitcoin payment so this prompted to learn more about it , the first volume of bitcoin I sold was $100 in year 2016.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

I actually got to know about bitcoin through a friend who was into it back then though i use to wary of it thinking it will come crashing down some day and this was in the early days when Bitcoin was still under $50 and today we are here. Funny life though

Learned about Bitcoin when i was 10-12 years old because of the news about it being used for buying illegal stuffs from the dark web. Almost every news about Bitcoin is linked to Darkweb and illegal transactions so i thought it was some kind of illegal money back then.

My first experience I had about bitcoin is in a search engine, though I took it for granted anyway because I never thought it could go this far

I joined a company name B4U and my one friend told me about it. I directed my cousin to invest in it then he told me about cryptocurency and also told that cryptocurency is banned in our country. At that time i search about cryptocurency and read much about bitcon also and now I am fond of investing in it.

The first time I got to know Bitcoin through fucet sites, after joining several Bitcoin forum sites, I started getting to know crypto exchange sites and learned to trade on autodidax either through sites, or YouTube videos, the first time I traded on Yobit, a net exchange. I have never had any doubts about something that many people do and are profitable.
I have also used yobit exchange and sometimes i still do continue to use that site as well :) What are you impressions of the yobit exchange? I have noticed that many of the coins that they release as their own coins generally do not do well in terms of their value and often decline in value very fast.

I actually don't remember how I learned about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, but I did like the concept and how it all worked and kept reading and researching about it slowly over time, I actually don't even remember what the first cryptocurrency i heard of was, probably bitcoin, but my favorite cryptocurrency was and still is litecoin.

I have also used yobit exchange and sometimes i still do continue to use that site as well :) What are you impressions of the yobit exchange? I have noticed that many of the coins that they release as their own coins generally do not do well in terms of their value and often decline in value very fast.
Even though the Yobit exchange is classified as a legit site, the Bitcoin withdrawal fee is too expensive (under normal circumstances), so I have to convert it to an altcoin, many people from other forums call Yobit's coin a worthless junk coin.

I learn more about Bitcoin online by people who are into foxest trade and investment with high spirits of commercial driving economy which is being promoted by

Even though the Yobit exchange is classified as a legit site, the Bitcoin withdrawal fee is too expensive (under normal circumstances), so I have to convert it to an altcoin, many people from other forums call Yobit's coin a worthless junk coin.
This is what I do for withdrawals as well, as to me it makes no sense why the withdrawal fee is set so high. It is not good for those that are looking to make small trades and to try and earn from smaller trades (less that 100 dollars). AS for their coin of the Yo token it has increased in price drastically but it is nowhere close to the value that it was proposed to have by this time.

I came across bitcoin through a friend who introduced me to it, he taught me how to trade, buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell when it's high. it's been up to two years and I must say the guy is amazing. he is my good friend.
Post automatically merged:

I came across bitcoin through a friend who introduced me to it, he taught me how to trade, buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell when it's high. it's been up to two years and I must say the guy is amazing. he is my good friend.

My first knowledge of bitcoin was on a forum (not a paying one by the way) like this. My interest was piqued when I realized you could earn it. I later got to know more after joining some other forums.

Got wind of bitcoin as far back as 2015 but some back then. Over the years, noticed the growth and all sold some to pay bills though I wished I never did. But we still moving now. Just happy I was able to buy back then. Buying it now would have been pretty hard for me .

I was studying network and ICT years ago and when doing security work I realized that the implementation was the same as to securing data and transferring information over the network, then Youtube and how high demanding that 100 series GPU cards are for mining.

Blame for the fact that it was hard to get 1000s cards and also high priced. Talking about doing it to 3000 series.

I learned into an italian ptw forum, the first I signed up in 2018. Even I had heard before about bitcoin, there were only glimpses. Instead, participating to financial forums helps a lot to take the real notion of what an unusual tool really means. There are collegues with the habit to invest, explaining very well this and that. In any way, I'm not investing (in my country the price gets prohibitive): only online earning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back